St.kilda's Coaching Selection Committee

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: St.kilda's Coaching Selection Committee

And actually, no I do not have a job 😂

Winner.

good man

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

HighettMan wrote: Sun 28 Jul 2019 6:57pm
st.byron wrote: Sat 27 Jul 2019 9:02pm
skeptic wrote: Sat 27 Jul 2019 6:10pm The issue at play here IMO is that the majority of the criticism directed at Richo over the last 18 months has been about his performance as coach and his decision making.

The criticism of that criticism has focused more on supporter loyalty, a perception of things being personal and this bizarre concept that posting an opinion on this opinion forum is underhanded and reflects cowardice.

Very little of effort actually goes into challenging or even discussing the topics at play here... I suspect that the reason for this is ultimately that a lot of the quote unquote criticism is reflected in both performance, results and decision making now.

Have never understood the underlying current of trying to turn this into something that it’s not.

Me personally, I’ve never abused Richo or criticised his character. I have been highly critical over his decision making / performance as I’ve seen it over 18mths.
I talk about that on this forum. Would I say any of this stuff directly to Richo? It’s hard to see a scenario where that would be appropriate to do so... I’m hardly going to approach him on the street or yell stuff over the fence at Moorabbin. Weird behaviour.

There is no need for things to get personal. Don’t know why people feel the need to try and make it so.
Couldn’t agree more Skeptic. There’s a definite and clear divide between criticism, and in Richo’s case - very warranted criticism, of someone’s performance in their job and attaching that person outside of their job. I can’t recall anyone abusing Richardson personally, just lots of people saying he was not, in numerous ways, up to the job. Nothing wrong with that at all in my opinion.
I couldn't disagree more Skeptic. You are attempting to re write history and SB is trying to support you in that because he has the most to be embarrassed about. Do a search for posts between SB and myself for 2018 around the time there was just plain and blatant lies and false claims perpetuated on here by SB about Richo throwing players under the bus to protect himself. Pretty certain you bounced into that echo chamber too. Upshot of that was SB could never provide evidence to back up his lies and false claims. Then roll forward to posts between SB and myself over the off season where SB was making further lies and false claims about Richo but using someone he claimed was in ITK who was involved in the club around 2015 to 2016 that told him things that gave his lies and false claims credibility and used to denigrate Alans character. SB won't want to get involved in this discussion because I'll just embarrass him further by asking him to provide proof, something he never could do (the search function will find the threads). I suspect he was so embarrassed it was the reason I didn't see any posting from him since the pre season right up until a few weeks before Richo resigned. He made it very personal, a match day thread, probably one of Alan's last where he was very personal. Very very clear SB is not right in life himself and Alan was his outlet. So please don't revise history.

<highettman has received a second level permanent ban due to 3 x 1 week bans and this unacceptable and unnecessary post referencing a poster's mental health is the last straw>
Oh dear. Old mate HM has sent himself off to the sick bay. Off you go; off you go mate.

Can we run a comp to guess which username he'll use when re-incarnating himself next time?

Go you red, black & white warriors
asiu
Saintsational Legend

listening muzak for the needy

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.