Brad Crouch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Crouch

skeptic wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 11:22am
Spinner wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 3:28am
skeptic wrote: Sat 21 Sep 2019 11:39pm
Spinner wrote: Sat 21 Sep 2019 10:50pm We’ll have to see but hypothetically this would be a huge get.

How do we trade? Or is he FA?

Imagine a lot of pick 5 will go to Freo. Next years pick available. Imagine crows would want more.
Think they’ll let him go for a third rounder coz he’s unhappy? They’d be a shitty club if they didn’t right

I’m confused here. Did Brad Crouch miss most of this season and approaching 30 years old?

Or are you just making light of Steven’s mental health issues?
Think it’s pretty clear what I’m making light off of and it ain’t Jack Steven... and I’ll point out that I clearly think more highly of his worth than you do so easy with implications

So let me get this straight (I’ll ask it here as we’re talking). You seriously would trade Jack Steven for a 3rd rounder? That’s what you perceive his value to be?
Well I think it was pretty clear you were making light of Steven's issues by stating that any player could play that card in relating it to Crouch. Pretty juvenile.

To answer your question, my stance is the same. I think Steven is a tremendous player who has given us tremendous service and I would seek the best outcome for the St Kilda FC which is probably aligned to the best outcome for Steven given the fact we got very little return in 2019 remaining firm last year. This is what the club appears to be doing - so I've really got no issue with it.

You clearly would rather we get nothing and hold him to contract. Regardless of the cost or outcome.

Let me know if you would like me to explain that again for the third time another way. Or just ask me again is another thread with nothing to do with Steven.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 1:46am
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 2:40pm Where in the forum rules does it clearly state you have to provide a definite link and/or a source to any information you might be privy to?

Can someone clearly show this rule to me and others and post it right here please. Thank you very much.

Otherwise, I feel like I am getting unfairly singled out and bullied here. It's obvious I can't always provide detailed details on a rumour nor should I have to post a link about something I have read online or saw on TV or heard on the radio every time. I don't have time for that. Try Google next time.
Yep gotta say I agree.

If I needed a link every time, I’d just read the news.
Doesn’t need to be a link.

Simple as “heard on 3AW” or “FOX SPORTS reporting ... “
rather than pretend that you have some inside information which is the case here which is purely an attempt to inflame the forum. They have seen how inflamed the forum gets from real ITKs and realised that pretending to be an ITK would even further inflame the forum and as such they troll the forum. Simple but effective.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Pundit
Club Player

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 2:40pm Where in the forum rules does it clearly state you have to provide a definite link and/or a source to any information you might be privy to?

Can someone clearly show this rule to me and others and post it right here please. Thank you very much.

Otherwise, I feel like I am getting unfairly singled out and bullied here. It's obvious I can't always provide detailed details on a rumour nor should I have to post a link about something I have read online or saw on TV or heard on the radio every time. I don't have time for that. Try Google next time.
Yep gotta say I agree.

yeah it's really petty and childish and JRF is right it is bullying, St Byron and Skeptic should be targeted by the mods more for harassing JRF. They seem to be the ring leaders and bait him.

Just talk footy.

I think we should be throwing big cash at couch. Getting Hill and Couch in will have us in the top 4 next year.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 7:47am

Yep gotta say I agree.

yeah it's really petty and childish and JRF is right it is bullying, St Byron and Skeptic should be targeted by the mods more for harassing JRF. They seem to be the ring leaders and bait him.

Just talk footy.

I think we should be throwing big cash at couch. Getting Hill and Couch in will have us in the top 4 next year.
Let’s see. Joined two days ago. 15 posts already. Seems to have a very strong opinion about Ted / Pakey / Johnny.
And seems to know the history of the forum as well.
I wonder who this could be.
As BFUSA has said, pretending to be an ITK is just another bait. Not hard to acknowledge your source when posting.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Yep gotta say I agree.

Just talk footy.

Hi Pundit - as you are “new” you may not have read the rules ... so here is one you should definitely read!

MULTIPLE IDENTITY RULE

Posters found to hold multiple forum identities and using them to add support to their own position within a forum argument, OR to undertake any activity that can be constituted as a breach of rules, will be penalised without any formal warning and with an ongoing permanent ban on all identities from the offending I.P. addresses, all associated e-mail addresses and of course all forum identities.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

Pundit
Club Player

BackFromUSA wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 8:54am

Yep gotta say I agree.

Just talk footy.

Hi Pundit - as you are “new” you may not have read the rules ... so here is one you should definitely read!

MULTIPLE IDENTITY RULE

Posters found to hold multiple forum identities and using them to add support to their own position within a forum argument, OR to undertake any activity that can be constituted as a breach of rules, will be penalised without any formal warning and with an ongoing permanent ban on all identities from the offending I.P. addresses, all associated e-mail addresses and of course all forum identities.
you couldn't be more wrong about multiple identities, i have trouble keeping up with my own identity let alone trying to manage multiple ones. you seem to have jumped to the support of St Byron very very quickly and without foundation which suggests a bias towards St Byron, one might even assume you are the same person.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 9:03am
BackFromUSA wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 8:54am

Yep gotta say I agree.

Just talk footy.

MULTIPLE IDENTITY RULE

you couldn't be more wrong about multiple identities, i have trouble keeping up with my own identity let alone trying to manage multiple ones. you seem to have jumped to the support of St Byron very very quickly and without foundation which suggests a bias towards St Byron, one might even assume you are the same person.
1. Hadn’t read St. Byron’s post
2. Just a suggestion that you read the rule

Interesting that you jumped to that conclusion.

I shall be watching with interest any “new” poster that immediately starts offering opinions on posters and commenting on disputes. Don’t feel special.

Pundit
Club Player

st.byron wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 8:51am

Yep gotta say I agree.

Just talk footy.

Let’s see. Joined two days ago. 15 posts already. Seems to have a very strong opinion about Ted / Pakey / Johnny.
As BFUSA has said, pretending to be an ITK is just another bait. Not hard to acknowledge your source when posting.
I have reported this post for breaching this rule as clarified by the mod in this post

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=97916

you need to stop bullying people with the protection of the mods

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 9:10am

Yep gotta say I agree.

Just talk footy.

I have reported this post for breaching this rule as clarified by the mod in this post

Not going to engage with you any further. Your baiting and games will eventually seee the back of you.

Pundit
Club Player

st.byron wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 10:35am
Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 9:10am

Yep gotta say I agree.

Just talk footy.

Not going to engage with you any further. Your baiting and games will eventually seee the back of you.
I would really appreciate that, been a long time reader of this site and I regularly notice your MO is to passively bait. Not sure what you get out of it. The mods should pull you up for making posts like you did to me a lot more. Just stick to footy and let the mods moderate :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

asiu
Saintsational Legend

:)

fair dinkum

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
B.M
Saintsational Legend

This thread needs more quoting... ove having to re-read posts and scroll incessantly

BarryGrogan
Club Player

B.M wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:08am This thread needs more quoting...
Just quote the part you're responding to.

It's very simple.

The Barometer
Club Player

BarryGrogan wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:34am
B.M wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:08am quoting.

It's very simple.
👍

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BarryGrogan wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:34am
B.M wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:08am This thread needs more quoting...
Just quote the part you're responding to.

It's very simple.
Couldn’t agree more Barry.

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

This thread has taken a surreal turn
I'm quite enjoying it.
Ted and his multiple personalities refusing to acknowledge each other.
John Cusack would play Ted in the movie of this thread.

Nee!
B.M
Saintsational Legend

I do know that when I’m having a conversation with a few people, I make sure to repeat what they said, and what others said before responding... just in case they can’t follow a conversation or understand English.

Oh, and if you respond to this post, you needn’t quote, I think I will be able to work out if you’re responding to me.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Our club's name and Gold Coast just being mentioned by the players agent as part of the bargaining with Adelaide for a 5 year mega deal.
Getting Crouch, we have got less hope than Nathan Buckley's chance of winning the 2019 grand final.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Yep gotta say I agree.

Yep

😎
johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

For the record, I have one identity under here and it's my username which is the one. Plus I have no idea who Pundit is but like others he seems fed up with the bullying.

Funny how no one came up with any rule clearly saying you have to provide a link for a rumour or info you received, e.g. a trade to the Saints. Funny that.

😎
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 4:53pm For the record, I have one identity under here and it's my username which is the one. Plus I have no idea who Pundit is but like others he seems fed up with the bullying.

Funny how no one came up with any rule clearly saying you have to provide a link for a rumour or info you received, e.g. a trade to the Saints. Funny that.
The term you are looking for is trolling and it is clearly defined in the forum rules and alluded to by the moderator in this thread. Your specific posting style falls into that category.

As I see it, you have a choice parkeytedflamingo, you either play by the rules or receive another permanent ban. The moderator is the overseer of the rules of the forum, and if your posts constitute trolling as has been deemed in the past then I guess you will expect the same result.

You can run the gauntlet or test Einsteins definition of insanity and see if repeating the same actions (posting style) will this time arrive at a different outcome.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 5:12pm
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 4:53pm For the record, I have one identity under here and it's my username which is the one. Plus I have no idea who Pundit is but like others he seems fed up with the bullying.

The term you are looking for is trolling and it is clearly defined in the forum rules and alluded to by the moderator in this thread. Your specific posting style falls into that category.

As I see it, you have a choice parkeytedflamingo, you either play by the rules or receive another permanent ban. The moderator is the overseer of the rules of the forum, and if your posts constitute trolling as has been deemed in the past then I guess you will expect the same result.

You can run the gauntlet or test Einsteins definition of insanity and see if repeating the same actions (posting style) will this time arrive at a different outcome.
What are you even on about poster JoffaBurns?

Are you a moderator? Probably not so maybe you just shut up and leave the moderating to the moderator. You must be another one of the bullies on here. Get a grip good sir. The fascination with my rumours and inside info is astonishing and mind boggling.

😎
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 5:34pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 5:12pm

What are you even on about poster JoffaBurns?

Are you a moderator? Probably not so maybe you just shut up. You must be another one of the bullies on here. Get a grip.
I'm pretty sure the above post would be deemed as abusive, should be I be the type of poster to report such things and that would be against the rules parkeytedflamingo.

Have a pleasant afternoon!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Pundit
Club Player

Isn't calling someone a troll breaching the rules?

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 5:51pm Isn't calling someone a troll breaching the rules?
Yep, and accusing a poster a poster of being multiple posters. Plus this poster JoffaBurns is trying to bait me. That is 3 x strikes in my books.

I don't report people anyway so who cares but someone or posters seems to constantly report me over the most minor and trivial things.

😎