Carlisle "scandal"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Carlisle "scandal"

have you ever attempted and or completed any compulsive behaviour recognition
acceptance and adjustment orientated work Bluthy ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:
Bluthy wrote: He's an ADDICT.
he MIGHT also be a complete moron
a few kangaroos short of a top paddock
a couple sandwiches short of a picnic
easily lead in group situations
not make wise choices in his circle of "friends"

...until evidence confirms otherwise...
An Addict or A Dick. That is the question

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Bluthy wrote:
sunsaint wrote:

Give it a rest Bluthy.

Until you come up with definitive evidence of you allegations you are just making a bit of a dill of yourself.

You are garbage - Enough said
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
sunsaint wrote:

Give it a rest Bluthy.

Until you come up with definitive evidence of you allegations you are just making a bit of a dill of yourself.
Shut the goddamn hell you blathering .....< MOD EDIT >. You contribute nothing insightful to this site. I'll discuss anything I want, when I want as I am actually capable of mature discussion. You're a control freak idiot fascist. Go back to the stone age you out of touch < MOD EDIT >. You've encouraged me to keep discussing this. I'll be doing plenty more write ups on this subject as its a good one. :D Maybe you can vomit more s*** on the page somewhere <MOD EDIT>.

<< MOD EDIT POSTER WARNED FOR ABUSE >>

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Bluthy wrote:I'm genuinely shocked and even appalled at the hysterical reaction from many people at simply raising the possibility that Jake may suffer from addiction - and backing it up with some clear indications that point in that direction. Addiction is a disease and should be treated as such. Jake wouldn't be evil just because he has an addiction - we should have sympathy and understanding if it is the case. Not this cold and cruel, sweep it under the carpet approach from many here. Jake's health should come first. Fortunately that is the approach the club has taken with Jake being in rehab. I applaud the AFL for its proactive approach towards drug addiction.

From what I've seen the hysteria here with "please move on - stop talking about addiction " has come from the old fogies on the board. YOu need to get with the times and stop demonising addiction and drugs. You are the reason that people hide their addictions. If a more open approach was taken with Mainwairing, Kerr and Cousins, there lives may well not have been so blighted. Fortunately the old fogies here caught in the stone age are not running the club and Jake is getting the help he needs. It is so easy for these cash rich footy players who mix in "colourful" circles to slip back and down that slippery slope that can end in ruin. If many people here were running the club it would have been "We'll get round ya Jake - you just did a bit blow hey young fella - stop don't tell me any more - I don't want to hear - don't worry about rehab - you just get out there and get a kick".

Fortunately the key people at the club are not so stupid, cold and out of touch. Jake is getting rehab and will have a chance at fulfilling his real potential. If he succeeds it will be by the club willing to confront his addiction problems and not demonise them and try to sweep them under the carpet. Bravo. People here need to seriously consider why "addiction" is such a hot button topic for them that makes them panic and become hysterical. Do you have some issues that need looking at?
Are you trying to get this site shut down by JC's lawyers? If so, you're probably getting close to succeeding. Unless you know JC personally, then you cannot profess to know, or make public statements as categorical fact, that he is anything, whether that be a drug addict, a vegan or an amateur opera singer.....

So kindly extract your cranium from your fundamental orifice and start acknowledging that you are expressing YOUR OPINION and NOT FACTS OR MATTERS OF PUBLIC RECORD. You are neither right nor wrong, any more or any less than anyone else on this thread, unless one of you is privy to Carlisle's personal information.

Schrodinger's Cat springs to mind........

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

OMG :shock:

True Believer wrote:
Bluthy wrote:I'm genuinely shocked and even appalled at the hysterical reaction from many people at simply raising the possibility that Jake may suffer from addiction - and backing it up with some clear indications that point in that direction. Addiction is a disease and should be treated as such. Jake wouldn't be evil just because he has an addiction - we should have sympathy and understanding if it is the case. Not this cold and cruel, sweep it under the carpet approach from many here. Jake's health should come first. Fortunately that is the approach the club has taken with Jake being in rehab. I applaud the AFL for its proactive approach towards drug addiction.

From what I've seen the hysteria here with "please move on - stop talking about addiction " has come from the old fogies on the board. YOu need to get with the times and stop demonising addiction and drugs. You are the reason that people hide their addictions. If a more open approach was taken with Mainwairing, Kerr and Cousins, there lives may well not have been so blighted. Fortunately the old fogies here caught in the stone age are not running the club and Jake is getting the help he needs. It is so easy for these cash rich footy players who mix in "colourful" circles to slip back and down that slippery slope that can end in ruin. If many people here were running the club it would have been "We'll get round ya Jake - you just did a bit blow hey young fella - stop don't tell me any more - I don't want to hear - don't worry about rehab - you just get out there and get a kick".

Fortunately the key people at the club are not so stupid, cold and out of touch. Jake is getting rehab and will have a chance at fulfilling his real potential. If he succeeds it will be by the club willing to confront his addiction problems and not demonise them and try to sweep them under the carpet. Bravo. People here need to seriously consider why "addiction" is such a hot button topic for them that makes them panic and become hysterical. Do you have some issues that need looking at?
Are you trying to get this site shut down by JC's lawyers? If so, you're probably getting close to succeeding. Unless you know JC personally, then you cannot profess to know, or make public statements as categorical fact, that he is anything, whether that be a drug addict, a vegan or an amateur opera singer.....

So kindly extract your cranium from your fundamental orifice and start acknowledging that you are expressing YOUR OPINION and NOT FACTS OR MATTERS OF PUBLIC RECORD. You are neither right nor wrong, any more or any less than anyone else on this thread, unless one of you is privy to Carlisle's personal information.

What are you talking about? I said from the get go that I was just discussing possibilities the same way we do everything here. Man, talk about hysterics. It's been fascinating to watch the panicked reaction from even using the "A" word. It explains a lot.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

I'll discuss anything I want, when I want as I am actually capable of mature discussion.
well , have one with me then.

I've asked 3 rational questions , that have been ignored.

define old fogey
define addiction
have you done any personal work regarding your addictive responses to Life ?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
sunsaint wrote:

Give it a rest Bluthy.

My thoughts too.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Give it a rest Bluthy.

Shut the goddamn hell you blathering moron. You contribute nothing insightful to this site. I'll discuss anything I want, when I want as I am actually capable of mature discussion. You're a control freak idiot fascist. Go back to the stone age you out of touch moron. You've encouraged me to keep discussing this. I'll be doing plenty more write ups on this subject as its a good one. :D Maybe you can vomit more s*** on the page somewhere moron.
It's been fascinating to watch the panicked reaction. It explains a lot.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Crickey
I've posted some crap iin my time as I'm pretty much sure alot of us have but this takes the jam biscuit

How the f*** can you be in rehab and be training with the saints?
Rehab isn't a ten o'clock Appointment every Tues and Thurs for an hour ffs.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Bunk's not a 'control freak idiot fascist', coz I'm one and he's never at the meetings.

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

markp wrote:They're very good at not knowing, but knowing.

They don't know what they injected players with, but they know it was safe and legit.

They didn't know where jake was for asada when it might have damaged them, but they knew for hawthorn when it might have benefited them.

And of course they had no idea about the video that came out only several hours after he was off their books.

Garbage club.

Perfidious Albion has nothing on Perfidious Essendon. Needs to be the new name for them.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
True Believer wrote:

What are you talking about? I said from the get go that I was just discussing possibilities the same way we do everything here. Man, talk about hysterics. It's been fascinating to watch the panicked reaction from even using the "A" word. It explains a lot.
bulls*** - You are not discussing anything, you are berating anyone that does not agree with you! And this is after lecturing everyone on what constitutes an addict and how everyone should behave towards addicts. I have extensive personal experience with addiction and will thank you to keep your sermons to yourself.

IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

WindSister wrote:'n while you're at it ,
can u also define addiction for me
Been waiting for an objective definition of this fantasy 'disease' myself for some years now, WS. Don't hold your breath, though.

And this is also mine:
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Bluthy wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
sunsaint wrote:

Give it a rest Bluthy.

Shut the goddamn hell you blathering moron. You contribute nothing insightful to this site. I'll discuss anything I want, when I want as I am actually capable of mature discussion. You're a control freak idiot fascist. Go back to the stone age you out of touch moron. You've encouraged me to keep discussing this. I'll be doing plenty more write ups on this subject as its a good one. :D Maybe you can vomit more s*** on the page somewhere moron.

Oh dear..... :oops:

Please take a sedative, you are really embarrassing yourself

fascist...oh gracious.....

roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

Bluthy wrote:
It's now recognised as continuum from occasional use, to problematic use to obsessive use in the same way that diseases can have different stages and low to high effects on people. Where Jake is on that is not clear but there is not need to have such panic attacks when someone looks at his behaviours and wonders. In fact its very healthy to bring this stuff to light. There are very few people in life who wouldn't have some addiction at some point in their lives, often during stressful times which Jake has endured for the last few years. I think the panic is this idea that if Jake is an addict he's sneaking off every hour to sniff blow uncontrollably. His high risk, self destructive behavior during an extremely sensitive time for him (drug investigation, huge media spotlight on the trade) was a clear sign of some form of addiction ie he could not stop himself despite all sense saying to keep clean.
12 Stepper?

And this is also mine:
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

markp wrote:Bunk's not a 'control freak idiot fascist', coz I'm one and he's never at the meetings.
I have proxies at the "fascists who wont let Bluthy talk' meetings

here's one I prepared earlier

asiu
Saintsational Legend

roskilde wrote:
Been waiting for an objective definition of this fantasy 'disease' myself for some years now, WS. Don't hold your breath, though.
Yea.
'Compulsive' ... behaviour / response / reaction / choices etc

Compulsion .... defines 'addictiveness' in our responses to Life

i dont see it as a Disease either ... certainly though ,
a dis-ease of uncomfortableness being in ones own skin ,
ones environment , ones emotional unbalancedness etc

More a case of incorrect perception than Disease.

(though certainly , imo only again , a creator of illnesses from the
disruptive 'unbalancedness' of a personal 'inner' energetic output)

'addiction' being habitual compulsive responses to inner pain

asiu
Saintsational Legend

lol @goosestepping12stepper

ummmmmm ,
i'd hope not ... the 12 steppers are into personal responsibility

... the newbies turn up all blame 'n rage at others.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
markp wrote:Bunk's not a 'control freak idiot fascist', coz I'm one and he's never at the meetings.
I have proxies at the "fascists who wont let Bluthy talk' meetings

here's one I prepared earlier

awww, you guys.....

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
bulls*** - You are not discussing anything, you are berating anyone that does not agree with you! And this is after lecturing everyone on what constitutes an addict and how everyone should behave towards addicts. I have extensive personal experience with addiction and will thank you to keep your sermons to yourself.
Complete rubbish TB re sermons. It's been a very interesting, and spirited debate. If you mentally put IMO in front of everyones sentences on the internet, then 90% of your angst will disappear. I just lost my bottle at Bunk's pathetic whinging "won't you pleeeeeeeeeasse stop talking about this" crap. The "stop talking about this" is just such a pathetic, sad, control freak card to play. I didn't really have a lot more to say on the matter and just made a silly throwaway pun (addict/dick) before Bunk began crying like a baby. Now I know what strings I can pull to make these puppets dance I may very well continue as its fun to know I can make them jerk around in hysteria. That's what you get for being a control freak :wink:

Should we talk about Ross Lyon and Luke Ball some more? Carlisle is a guy we lost pick 5 for. It's a current and interesting matter and obviously lots of people have feeling about it as it impacts on our club's future heavily. WE should be capable of having a mature, open debate about it. But the hysteria towards one word has been societally and generationally fascinating to me.

ripplug66
Club Player

I think I know who has an addiction on here.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:Crickey
I've posted some crap iin my time as I'm pretty much sure alot of us have but this takes the jam biscuit

Rehab can work anyway you think best - inpatient, outpatient, occasional, intense...you tailor it to the individual.

ripplug66
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:
matrix wrote:Crickey

Rehab can work anyway you think best - inpatient, outpatient, occasional, intense...you tailor it to the individual.

It can but he isn't in rehab and common sense says he isn't an addict. Both you fail to see so there is your idea of common sense.