MRP Findings

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

MRP Findings

Hunter Clark, St Kilda, has been charged with Rough Conduct (Dangerous Tackle) against Tanner Bruhn, GWS GIANTS, during the fourth quarter of the Round One match between GWS GIANTS and St Kilda, played at GIANTS Stadium on Sunday March 21.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Carless Conduct, Low Impact and High Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Josh Battle, St Kilda, has been charged with Wrestling Nick Haynes, GWS GIANTS, during the second quarter of the Round One match between GWS GIANTS and St Kilda, played at GIANTS Stadium on Sunday March 21.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

A first offence for Wrestling is a $1500 sanction. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1000 sanction.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
roskilde
SS Hall of Fame

Re: MRP Findings

For such a tight game and in such tough conditions these two charges are probably a testimony to our discipline on the day.

As Vice-President of the Eleni Greekname fan club I'd also like to congratulate her for the Butler decision and her rulings on the day -- which some NEGATIVE NELLY'S rounds here have called 'over officiating' -- that ensured the game was a fair and even contest.

Go Saints.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Mon 22 Mar 2021 9:38pm

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Carless Conduct, Low Impact and High Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Makes sense. If he had of been driving a car it would have been High Impact ;)

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
ROLS-LEE
Club Player

I am amazed that Ben Long ( I think it was him ) didnt get done for giving Hopper a tummy tickler. He (Hopper) stopped and was on the ground holding his tummy while the ball circled around him for a few minutes. Unless it happened fairly ?

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

I reckon Ben's hand hit him lower than the tummy and he got a little jam on his Jatz Crackers.

Fugazi1966
Club Player

$2000 for perfect tackle ...Hunter must be scratching his head over that

Winmar7
Club Player

I wonder what the reaction from the AFL world would be if it was Ben Long, and not Dorothy Dangerfield who bumped a player and broke his nose??? I think we all know...

darylcowie
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote: Mon 22 Mar 2021 9:38pm Hunter Clark, St Kilda, has been charged with Rough Conduct (Dangerous Tackle) against Tanner Bruhn, GWS GIANTS, during the fourth quarter of the Round One match between GWS GIANTS and St Kilda, played at GIANTS Stadium on Sunday March 21.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Josh Battle, St Kilda, has been charged with Wrestling Nick Haynes, GWS GIANTS, during the second quarter of the Round One match between GWS GIANTS and St Kilda, played at GIANTS Stadium on Sunday March 21.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

A first offence for Wrestling is a $1500 sanction. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1000 sanction.
Just as well Clark's tackle wasn't a dribe by then :D

its time to make a name for yourself like you've never made before!
darylcowie
Club Player

Sorry drive by!

its time to make a name for yourself like you've never made before!
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

So, Jack Steele cops a dangerous tackle free kick against him from dear Eleni but doesn't get an MRP sanction for such a 'dangerous' act. Yet Hunter does? WTF?

AFL's just flat out making stuff up as they go

Go you red, black & white warriors
minneapolis
Club Player

darylcowie wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 1:00pm Sorry drive by!
Hi Dazza,

here a tip. If you click on the pencil icon after you submit a post, you can fix a typo. Gluck.

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

minneapolis wrote: Thu 25 Mar 2021 7:04am
darylcowie wrote: Tue 23 Mar 2021 1:00pm Sorry drive by!
Hi Dazza,

here a tip. If you click on the pencil icon after you submit a post, you can fix a typo. Gluck.
Where is the fun in that??

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!