Puffy (David) King says we are in for a whack...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Puffy (David) King says we are in for a whack...

...between the eyes on SEN. ..and that Melbourne could be the one to do it.

Banging on about a team who is able to dig ‘trenches’ and make it a game of ‘trench warfare’. I assume he means zones. To be fair, he wasn’t confident Melbourne can do it, but said Melbourne are the kind of team that are capable of doing it.

He said outside run, vs inside grunt.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Puffy (David) King says we are in for a whack...

I thought that most of us had agreed that King was a f****** moron.

Munga
Saintsational Legend

And I'm capable of winning the lotto. I'm not confident, but this weeks ticket is capable...

What a 'nothing' comment.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I’m tempted to have a punt on the Saints this week.

Don’t have a great read on Melbourne though

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

They beat us last year - fair enough.

But we'll win tomorrow night. Might only be by a point - but we'll win. Pencil it in.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
The Billings Method
Club Player

David King should stick to drink driving, tipping over kebab vans and king hitting blokes in pubs with his Port Melbourne scumbag mates. I have no idea what he contributes to any football forum.

Inarticulate and stupid beyond belief. Tell us about pick 5 in the 2015 draft, Kingy. Your analysis was a great moment in AFL comedy. Total cork head. The mouthpiece of that other genius, Glenn Archer. No wonder Norf is going so well🙄.

If alcohol can damage your short term memory, imagine what damage alcohol could do.
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

saynta wrote: Fri 26 Mar 2021 7:43pm I thought that most of us had agreed that King was a f****** moron.
Woooaaahhh

Watch it mate....you're giving morons a bad name associating them with David @!#$+×!! King.

vacuous space
SS Life Member

Fine. I'll post it again.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
The Billings Method
Club Player

He hates us because we whacked them in the '97 prelim final when the supposedly tough shinboners turned their skirts up and ran.

Apparently Pagan tore strips off them afterwards, questioning their courage and commitment. Those present never forgave or forgot. Some former players still hold a grudge against Pagan to this day.

If alcohol can damage your short term memory, imagine what damage alcohol could do.
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

The Billings Method wrote: Sat 27 Mar 2021 12:22am He hates us because we whacked them in the '97 prelim final when the supposedly tough shinboners turned their skirts up and ran.

Apparently Pagan tore strips off them afterwards, questioning their courage and commitment. Those present never forgave or forgot. Some former players still hold a grudge against Pagan to this day.
[/quote

I believe it.

The look on (was it) David? Or Darren? Crocker when he missed a gettable set shot towards the end, told a tale. A tough player looking like he got caught stealing lollies out of the jar.

Then they had Shoul? and someone else big - like top ten - out that day either suspended or injured.

Meanwhile might Stevie Loewe and the boys- Harvs! - Heatley - tear them a massive one.

Our highest moment in my lifetime as a fan...until Heatley hit the post a week later.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

The Billings Method wrote: Sat 27 Mar 2021 12:22am He hates us because we whacked them in the '97 prelim final when the supposedly tough shinboners turned their skirts up and ran.

[/quote

I believe it.

The look on (was it) David? Or Darren? Crocker when he missed a gettable set shot towards the end, told a tale. A tough player looking like he got caught stealing lollies out of the jar.

Then they had Shoul? and someone else big - like top ten - out that day either suspended or injured.

Meanwhile might Stevie Loewe and the boys- Harvs! - Heatley - tear them a massive one.

Our highest moment in my lifetime as a fan...until Heatley hit the post a week later.