UP for it this week!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

UP for it this week!!!

OKAY! the blood's cooled now. I'm ready to ROCK at the "Dome we call Home" this satdee arvo! The prospects of a "season changing, season defining victory" against WCE are remote, to say the least........

HOWEVER! The first bounce hasn't yet happened, and while we're not dead, we\re still ALIVE! (no sher shitlock! I hear you say :lol: )

This is a RESULTS - driven industry, but d'you know something colleagues? IF the old Jiggster was a "results-driven" sort of bloke, He'd have rolled up the swag TWENTY years ago!

My pal Tom and I are going to the footy together, meeting for lunch and a beer or two, and then just two old codgers will simply face up to what the game throws at us, for what it IS! a game of footy!

Results? IMPORTANT true! But friendships, good company, a mutual love for this crazy old club, THAT'S what keeps me coming back!!!! Ready to risk heartbreak....for the sake of glory!

Go Saints! GO!!! (awwwwwww to bloody hell with the REST!!!!)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Fugazi1966
Club Player

Re: UP for it this week!!!

Good on you Jiggster.
We probably need a bit of a firing up.
Last week was s***, but it is only round 3 and there is an opportunity to respond.

The Billings Method
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote: Tue 06 Apr 2021 8:54pm OKAY! the blood's cooled now. I'm ready to ROCK at the "Dome we call Home" this satdee arvo! The prospects of a "season changing, season defining victory" against WCE are remote, to say the least........

HOWEVER! The first bounce hasn't yet happened, and while we're not dead, we\re still ALIVE! (no sher shitlock! I hear you say :lol: )

This is a RESULTS - driven industry, but d'you know something colleagues? IF the old Jiggster was a "results-driven" sort of bloke, He'd have rolled up the swag TWENTY years ago!

My pal Tom and I are going to the footy together, meeting for lunch and a beer or two, and then just two old codgers will simply face up to what the game throws at us, for what it IS! a game of footy!

Results? IMPORTANT true! But friendships, good company, a mutual love for this crazy old club, THAT'S what keeps me coming back!!!! Ready to risk heartbreak....for the sake of glory!

That's the spirit, Jiggster! You never know. Your ideas are that crazy they just might work! Saints by 20!

If alcohol can damage your short term memory, imagine what damage alcohol could do.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

On saints website (lower case because they don't deserve my respect) Steele says dropping guys would be extreme, guys need to atone, blah, blah.
He says there's some strong conversations around the club.
The thing about conversations, is that people are talking and discussing, sure.

It's the damn LISTENING that these guys have a problem with.
Saturday might reveal whether any of these potatoes actually listened.
I suggest 75 points margin to the Toasters would occur about half-time.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
freely
SS Hall of Fame

Onya Jiggster. Better than curling up on the couch crying!

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

I'm always up for it Jiggster it's the result at the end that is the worry I'm either euphoric or devastated but usually nothing in-between.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

I'm with you Jigster. Saints by two goals. Wet Toast are Beagles on the road, Eagles at home.

Butler with 5, Hill to nab 2 Brownlow votes & Carlisle with a record number of intercept marks.

Fugazi1966
Club Player

The Billings Method wrote: Tue 06 Apr 2021 10:44pm
thejiggingsaint wrote: Tue 06 Apr 2021 8:54pm OKAY! the blood's cooled now. I'm ready to ROCK at the "Dome we call Home" this satdee arvo! The prospects of a "season changing, season defining victory" against WCE are remote, to say the least........

That's the spirit, Jiggster! You never know. Your ideas are that crazy they just might work! Saints by 20!
Kudos Billings Method for picking the margin