Where's the hurt Hill?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintkid
Club Player

Where's the hurt Hill?

After watching that painful loss, I focused on Hill. His congratulating and hugging of the Bulldogs players at the end of the game, together with his laughing and carrying on put me off to say the least. This bloke puts in another lazy, pathetic effort on the ground and carries on in this way. Where's the hurt mate? What's driving you at this stage of your career? As Roo said tonight on Fox Footy, there's blokes there playing with full bellies. Well put. Unacceptable!

saintbob
SS Life Member

Re: Where's the hurt Hill?

saintkid wrote: Mon 24 May 2021 11:12pm After watching that painful loss, I focused on Hill. His congratulating and hugging of the Bulldogs players at the end of the game, together with his laughing and carrying on put me off to say the least. This bloke puts in another lazy, pathetic effort on the ground and carries on in this way. Where's the hurt mate? What's driving you at this stage of your career? As Roo said tonight on Fox Footy, there's blokes there playing with full bellies. Well put. Unacceptable!
I reckon Roo wanted to say a whole lot more about both the team and the coach, but held his tongue.

The Recruit
Club Player

If he has so much to say maybe should get his head off the telly and help the club out.

We don’t have enough players or coaches that bleed for the club. And it all starts with Brad hill. Older player, but does not care about the club at all

No coincidence that our best years we had hard task masters as club leaders with high expectations

Rooey
Lenny
Goddard

Untill be have players like that back in our team we won’t go anywhere near finals.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

A 111 point loss should mean the whole team gets marched straight into the rooms with Ratts and the line coaches, door is locked, and when the door is opened, the players look pale and the walls of the room have paint peeling off (from the baking they got from the coaches)

Ratts, stop being their best friend.
Be the bloody boss

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee