A few things

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mickey
Club Player

A few things

I noticed Wilkie spoke to the media this week and in the inner sanctum video he was the one who spoke up. He was BOG by a mile last Friday and is our most consistent. I hope Steele also speaks this week...

Ratts said our game plan isn't switch kicking 40m into the middle... why are players doing it ?

I liked some of the inner sanctum video but I hope they received a closed door bake as well. Professional footballers are supposed to be competitive by nature, that's why they make it to the next level. Why do our team constantly need these reviews. Where's their natural hunger ?

Surely one of the coaches reviewing the year will weed out those who crumble when the pressures on. I know who they are but it's not my job.

Even if you're out of form there is no excuse for not tackling,
being second to the ball, not blocking or caring for your team mate.

Fans come on here because they care more than most. All we ask for is effort. It's time our club starts providing it consistently!

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: A few things

mickey wrote: Wed 20 Jul 2022 2:57pm I noticed Wilkie spoke to the media this week and in the inner sanctum video he was the one who spoke up. He was BOG by a mile last Friday and is our most consistent. I hope Steele also speaks this week...

Ratts said our game plan isn't switch kicking 40m into the middle... why are players doing it ?

I liked some of the inner sanctum video but I hope they received a closed door bake as well. Professional footballers are supposed to be competitive by nature, that's why they make it to the next level. Why do our team constantly need these reviews. Where's their natural hunger ?

Surely one of the coaches reviewing the year will weed out those who crumble when the pressures on. I know who they are but it's not my job.

Even if you're out of form there is no excuse for not tackling,
being second to the ball, not blocking or caring for your team mate.

Fans come on here because they care more than most. All we ask for is effort. It's time our club starts providing it consistently!
It's almost as though Ratts was giving Steele feedback with regards to his comment about not being afraid to give feedback or encourage a player to try harder because you won't be liked.

I love Steele but there is no question the one question mark over him being Captain was his shyness and niceness.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Interesting that Wilkie was the face of the players.
Deputy Vice-Captain?
Hasn't missed a game. True competitor.
He might have stepped into the vacuum of Steele not speaking loudly enough.
Steele might be at a loss to understand WTF is going on.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote: Wed 20 Jul 2022 5:22pm Steele might be at a loss to understand WTF is going on.
Steele is not the only one scratching his head, which is a real concern in a professional environment.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Laurie
Club Player

+1 @ Wayne42
BOOM BOOM