Will we still make the 8?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Will we still make the 8?

I personally see Adelaide taking our spot for keeps tonight. Pretty disappointing really, seeings we had the game by the scruff and let it slip AGAIN.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

mathematically possible.

given the way we played against the doggies and carlscum, even richmond isn't a gimme.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
S.A Saint
Club Player

If the lions can beat the crows. They will come up against the cats last game, crows will play coll and the bombers play eagles. Our best hope is that lions beat the crows and then they will most likely go down against cats. Whereas if crows win they will beat coll next week and bomber will lose against eagles next week, thats if they beat tigers dis week

S.A Saint
Club Player

It will al come down to the game against crows and lions. Our best hope is if the lions win..

Solar
Saintsational Legend

personally I think that the crows will beat the lions and the pies will beat the crows.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Injuries have f***ed us again anyway, so a finals appearance will be a complete and utter waste of time.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

If we play the way we did last night we will destroy Richmond...the key word being IF

I'll be honest, I walked out of TD last night feeling like it was Round 22 not 21. Maybe cos it was our last home game I dunno, but so long we finish with a strong win against the Tigers, let the other results fall as they will. I'm treating Finals as a bonus.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Which teams have we thrashed this year saint66au?

Next week will be a very close game. We'll probably lose without Baker, Ball (?), Harvey (?), Attard, Goddard, Hamil, throw in a few more injuries and suspensions etc.

SirDog
Club Player

I think our best win was against the Western Bulldogs where we won by 50 points in Rd 3.

Whats the point of making the finals anyway, who are we kidding? Last night was a potential GF and we lost it.
Last edited by SirDog on Sun 26 Aug 2007 1:30am, edited 1 time in total.

St.Kilda fan - through and through.
Bowey Boy
Club Player

We are actually more likely than anyone else to make it. All the other prospective finalists must win two matches in a row (correct me if I am wrong). On face value, it is unlikely that any of those teams will do that. Neither Essendon, Adelaide or Brisbane will start favourite in Round 22. Then again, predicting the future is a mug's game.

As long as we beat the Tigers we are most likely. In any case, the season has turned out a lot better than we could have imagined when we lost to the Kangaroos. Keep the Faith !!

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black