Thomo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

Thomo

Given Andrew Thompson put in another best on ground perfromance for Casey on the weekend, surely based on form he due for a recall, regardless if we can make finals or not.

He has finals experience and has that toughness that we have been lacking. His fitness should be quite good too considering he's been playing full games for Casey rather than 40-50 minutes for St.Kilda.

Obviously Harvey will come in for Attard if fit, but personally I'd have Thomo in for Birss or even X.Clarke who struggled after hurting his knee in the first quarter.

Thomo's tackling and stopping would also be quite valuable given the loss of Baker and Attard.

thoughts?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I think he will come in for Clarke. Matthew that is.

killa_gram
Club Player

Thommo has been told that he will play if the Crows win and will not if the Pies get up. They are waiting to see what happens on Fri night. Unfortunately for Thommo, if we get in the finals it looks like he has already played his last game in a Saints jumper unless there is a massive run of injuries.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

That's a sad way to end.

Surely he's either in our best 22 or not. If Killa's comments are correct (and they usually are), then that would leave a sour taste in your mouth. You'd want to earn your spot on form not on reputation. Knowing the proud man Andrew Thompson is, then I'm sure he'd feel the same.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I think he will come in for Clarke. Matthew that is.
thank god doc clark should not play in saints colours every again !!
i have soo gone off him cause of his lack of effort last week

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Matthew Clarke was not even selected in the team so how can he come in for him :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

LTN16 wrote:
Matthew Clarke was not even selected in the team so how can he come in for him :roll:

Have a look when that was written.