Help wanted, please

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Help wanted, please

I apologize for starting a thread but I have a friend, yes I do have one,

she's a geelong supporter, desperate to get a grand final ticket, only need one ticket for her, but if there are more that is even better

If anyone can help please send me a pm and we can work something out

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

i wouldn't give a supporter from snipers hollow the time of day...let alone a grand final ticket...

anyway......bit presumptuous of pussy boots isn't it...the filth might do them over...well here's hoping anyway.... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:i wouldn't give a supporter from snipers hollow the time of day...let alone a grand final ticket...

anyway......bit presumptuous of pussy boots isn't it...the filth might do them over...well here's hoping anyway.... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:
geelong will win the premiership and there's just no getting around it

they've only lost four games this year, three of them were in the first five rounds and when you look at the margins

lost by 4 points to hawthorn
2 points to port
a kick and a bit to north and were in the game with a chance of winning it up until the last minute
20 point loss in round one to bulldogs

seriously have gone so close to only dropping the round one game with a bit of luck in the three others

won 15 in a row until they dropped a game by two points
won by ten goals or more on about 8 or more occasions not to mention the 106 point drubbing of north in the first final

anyway, my friend would like a ticket to see her beloved pussies when they win the premiership in two weeks time

if anyone can help that would be much appreciated

we can discuss arrangements via a pm

The Peanut
Club Player

Sorry for highjacking your thread Barkes

But I know of a 'St Kilda' member and a regular visitor and sometimes poster on this forum that also wants a ticket for the Grand Final - I believe that he booked his ticket(s) for a plane when still hoping the Saints would make it.

asiu

mate...

now, where is that thread ....that i was asking for help in ...u know ....the one you replied in , waffling on about a string and a brick , desperate white men ....ect ect

hmmmm....might go and hunt for that :lol:

help....u certainly do olly

ps.....i ended up with tix to the game ....4 of em in fact

goodluck

stinger
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:mate...

now, where is that thread ....that i was asking for help in ...u know ....the one you replied in , waffling on about a string and a brick , desperate white men ....ect ect

hmmmm....might go and hunt for that :lol:

help....u certainly do olly

ps.....i ended up with tix to the game ....4 of em in fact

goodluck

I REMEMBER IT.....thought it was a p!ss poor effort at the time

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

guys.....seriously......you are so immature!
all barks wants is for someone who knows a way to get GF seats.
sorry b4e, but i dont know how you would get them....but i would of thought there would be 80,000 for sale in ticketmaster? or is it all different for the GF?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

b4e, sorry I can't help. The best chance your friend has of getting a ticket is if Geelong play Port Adelaide. If there were to be two Vic teams in the GF, obtaining tickets would be that much more difficult !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:guys.....seriously......you are so immature!
all barks wants is for someone who knows a way to get GF seats.
sorry b4e, but i dont know how you would get them....but i would of thought there would be 80,000 for sale in ticketmaster? or is it all different for the GF?

you really are naive......

my les foote
Club Player

....but i would of thought there would be 80,000 for sale in ticketmaster?
Problem solved!

Can we have a sticky for "ask saintdooley"?

Win it for HIM!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

my les foote wrote:
....but i would of thought there would be 80,000 for sale in ticketmaster?
Problem solved!

Can we have a sticky for "ask saintdooley"?

:wink: :wink:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

OK Barks...I know a few people who have begged, borrowed and scrounged a GF ticket over the years..so I hope these tips help..

1. You CANT sell GF tix thru newspaper ads or Ebay..nor can you advertise wanting a ticket on Ebay.

2. AFAIK you can advertise in the paper as wanting a ticket...costs about $30 a day I think. You eill get plenty of calls in GF week, all wanting around $1000/ticket. Price tends to be be more negotiable as the week goes on, but be aware that any transaction of this nature is illegal now. There IS always the chance of them finding someone who genuinely cant use their ticket and isnt out to make a killing , but beware they might end up in the midst of opposoton supporters

3. If your friend has around $1600-$2000 to spend, there are plenty of corporate packages for sale. The AFL's "Centre Square" package for example is around $1900 and includes pre and post-match drinks and food at Punt Rd oval and a decent seat. Depends on your level of desperation I guess.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Another idea is to rock up to the ground and seek out one of the Salvation Army people who collect at the ground. They occasionally have a few tix that have been donated to them. All that is required is a "Fair" donation !!

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Right now it depends on who wins, we presume Geelong V Port Adelaide or Kangaroos, it wont be that hard to get a ticket once the pies are out against those two teams which one has no supporters, and the others bogan members are too tight (or cant afford) a ticket, my opinion is it wont be too hard to get a ticket.

I normally know someone who will get hold of one if I do b4e Ill pm you

Before Im 85
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Another idea is to rock up to the ground and seek out one of the Salvation Army people who collect at the ground. They occasionally have a few tix that have been donated to them. All that is required is a "Fair" donation !!
or the record boys usually have a spair uniform they can lend you one if you pay them well :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

saintdooley wrote:
Eastern wrote:Another idea is to rock up to the ground and seek out one of the Salvation Army people who collect at the ground. They occasionally have a few tix that have been donated to them. All that is required is a "Fair" donation !!
or the record boys usually have a spair uniform they can lend you one if you pay them well :wink:
Or you could ask RB, he gave my mate a ticket last year when he had a "buying ticket" sign.

Also have known people who have paid record boys to borrow uniform.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

saintsrus wrote:I normally know someone who will get hold of one if I do b4e Ill pm you
thanks, I only need a minimum of one ticket for my friend, not really interested in going myself, but if there is the option of an extra one I'm sure my friend will have someone to go with

Please do let me know if you can swing at least one :wink:

thanks also to those with some helpful advice