Did anyone get letter?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Did anyone get letter?

Received a letter from Debit Success this morning say my contract with St Kilda has been terminated. Does anyone know what its about? Guessing maybe renewal of membership but it doesn't say.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

If you took the pay-by-the-month option then that is stating that your contract for that process is finished.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

http://www.debitsuccess.com/ is their website.

Did you elect to take the option where your membership was paid in increments??

If so this may mean that the last increment was paid..and hence contract has finished....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Grimfang
Club Player

Probably about membership but could it have indicated that they have lost the contract to provide pay-by-the-month services on 2008 membership packages?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
The Peanut
Club Player

Grimfang wrote:Probably about membership but could it have indicated that they have lost the contract to provide pay-by-the-month services on 2008 membership packages?
. . . does this mean that some members have lost the right to vote in the coming elections? If it is a pay-by-the-month issue it is going to be hard to begin a new contract when the cost for 2008 has not been made official or as mentioned the existing company loses their contract.
Last edited by The Peanut on Fri 28 Sep 2007 1:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

No we pay it all at once, however we did sign up to have an automatic deduction for renewal each year. Weird that it doesn't say. And if thats the case, why would St Kilda want to stop people automatically being a member. You would think they would be happy to have guaranteed members?

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

The Peanut wrote:
Grimfang wrote:Probably about membership but could it have indicated that they have lost the contract to provide pay-by-the-month services on 2008 membership packages?
. . . does this mean that some members have lost the right to vote in the coming elections? If it is a pay-by-the-month issue it is going to be hard to begin a new contract when the cost has not been made official.

I would assume not....as Membership is fora full year.....and some members just elected to pay for it over a number of payments rather than in one lump sum....and those that did paid it thru a thiurd party rather than direct to the club.

So if they made all the payments they are still members.

Now if someone did not keep paying......then it could be argued that they are not valid members.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:No we pay it all at once, however we did sign up to have an automatic deduction for renewal each year. Weird that it doesn't say. And if thats the case, why would St Kilda want to stop people automatically being a member. You would think they would be happy to have guaranteed members?
Perhaps the saints have decided to not use them for 2008 Memberships.....and if so this would end their contract with you as you had already elected (contracted with them) to renew automatically.

The Peanut
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:I would assume not....as Membership is fora full year.....and some members just elected to pay for it over a number of payments rather than in one lump sum.... So if they made all the payments they are still members.
Sorry to sound alarming . . . its just probably the Fed election that makes me paranoid when an election is coming up . . . :?

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

I would think that it is just standard business practice & a generic letter that is sent once the agreed number of payments have been made. DebitSuccess are used by many companies not just St Kilda. Wouldn't be worried about it Saint Bev.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

You only have to be a 2007 member to vote out RB, sorry vote in the current elections.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

I got a letter - but mine was from France.

My brother also got a letter - the letter "L". SO he is now brought to you by the letter "L" and the number 5.

:shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

It's just to confirm that your payments have been made and were successful.

I received mine back in June.

They walk amongst us...