Cousins Sacked?

I dont know if it is a rumour but i have heard that he has been for turning away the ambulance when on the net eveywhere it says that Mainwearing turned the ambo's away

Has anyone in WA heard this?

Brad Hardy said

"Yes it is true that Ben Cousins met with Mainy in a pub earlier in the night, but he left and later Mainy went home. I just hope poeple don't add 1 and 1 together and get 2"

Then what should you get if you put 1 add 1 together?

B W and R all over

Sad that we have to get all of our 'credible' information from Brad Hardie.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
True Blue Sainter

Dan Warna wrote:Brad Hardy said

"Yes it is true that Ben Cousins met with Mainy in a pub earlier in the night, but he left and later Mainy went home. I just hope poeple don't add 1 and 1 together and get 2"

Then what should you get if you put 1 add 1 together?
Equally puzzled Dan...
what is BH trying to say? that Cousins was equally as stoned and high as Mainwaring? Never been the smartest bloke has he...

The Saints are coming!
saintm

B W and R all over wrote:Sad that we have to get all of our 'credible' information from Brad Hardie.
Brad has changed a bit over the years - didn't initially recognise him when he was shown on television at the weekend.

saintm wrote:
B W and R all over wrote:Sad that we have to get all of our 'credible' information from Brad Hardie.
Brad has changed a bit over the years - didn't initially recognise him when he was shown on television at the weekend.
Been a fair bit of water under the bridge since his playing days, and I reckon he has passed a fair bit of it himself.

Just said on SEN - plenty of rumours coming out of the west about Cousins' playing future, but they're just that at the moment.

Wonder if WCE would take pick 9 and Brooks for him?

Richter wrote:Wonder if WCE would take pick 9 and Brooks for him?

wonder if he'll be as successful as gardiner.

a very very great talent. but big big question marks on his extracuricular activities.

I would also be interested in why WCE which has room in its salary cap and has just lost one young superstar brownlow medalists is getting rid of another one.

Worsfold IMO is a proven coach to some degree and a very very hard man.

if he can't turn around cousins...not sure st kilda can.

loriswa

Maybe we can trade Gardiner back to Eagles for Benny boy :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Winmarvellous

Why would he be sacked for turning away an ambulance? Since when has the club got the right to judge a man's medical skills, and if so, wouldn't they be blaming the ambos who left him there anyway? Mainwaring was no longer an Eagle, and shouldn't be judged as one. FFS, some people really get on their high horses sometimes. Besides, by all reports, Cousins was trying to do the right thing for a change, and gets roundly condemned for it.

Winmarvellous wrote:Why would he be sacked for turning away an ambulance? Since when has the club got the right to judge a man's medical skills, and if so, wouldn't they be blaming the ambos who left him there anyway? Mainwaring was no longer an Eagle, and shouldn't be judged as one. FFS, some people really get on their high horses sometimes. Besides, by all reports, Cousins was trying to do the right thing for a change, and gets roundly condemned for it.
Don't get excited Cuz, its only forum fertilizer. :wink:

westcoastwizard

Ok to put all your curious minds at ease Couins in NOT SACKED and will be at the club. It was reported on 6PR that his drug test was NEGATIVE YES NEGATIVE THE REPORT CAME OUT TODAY SO leave the guy alone.

He was helping out his mate in his time of need every person would go and help their MATES IN TIME OF NEEd and everyone has to take cheap shots its unbelievable. People have to have a good hard look at themselves.

One of champions of the game and the nicest bloke in footy has passed away and all the Victorian media can come up with is Cousins is on drugs. that is low and terrible.

westcoastwizard wrote:all the Victorian media can come up with is Cousins is on drugs. that is low and terrible.
Sadly, it's also a reasonable assumption. Ben has a history of getting himself into incredible situations.

That said, it's very sad news about Chris, and good on Ben for trying to help a mate in need.

Good on yo for sticking up for your club mate, but I think you would be hard pressed to find any melbourne media outlet who has said or even implied that Cousins is back on drugs. All of Melbourne media is being very cautious with what they say. Dont get sucked in to thinking that because 3 faceless people on a website are suggesting it that is the popular story in melbourne media.

trueman

It was reported that Cousins went to mainys house to see how he was doing and to drop some food off to him. (Apparently hes been having relationship problems) Mainy had written on his outside house wall "Mainys medical crisis centre"

Cousins left him as he was okay and then passed away some time later after that.
WCE are concerned for cousins and are watching him closely so he doesnt slip back into his old ways due to the stress.

The WCE football club are furious about how the eastern sates media have been reporting the incident. In SA it wasnt even mentioned and in Vic the story was turned around to be all about drugs. Some guy on 3AW "Chris Mitchell maybe????? Im not sure, said how it was all about WCE and the drugs and ignored the fact that a good person had died.

Now Im the first to complain about the WA bias towards the WCE but I think its shocking the way the Media out of this state has reported the incident. Mainy was a good man who was watched everynight on WA tv and will be sorely missed by the people of this state.

Brian Collis

Get off Cousins back you farken losers. Leave the guy alone.

westcoastwizard

Im not saying Cousins is an innocent kid he has made his HUGE MISTAKES and payed a heafty price including

Loss of personal sponsors
Heafty Pay Cut
Embarrsement and shame
suspension for 16 weeks.

He has done all of that. Now when is it a crime for helping your freind in need but Mike Sheahan the scum has to use Mainwaring traginc passing away to have a pot shot at the eagles is low.

By the way it was Cousins who voluntered for the DRUG TEST and tested negative not the other way around.

Ok,

i only brought this up because i had heard of something like this.

Notice the question mark at the end? no an exclamation mark!@!

i was just asking a question

Mr X from the West

Watch this space.

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"

Mr X from the West wrote:Watch this space.
*watches*

NOTHINGS HAPPENING!!!

Fair dinkum, I feel sorry for the bloke who died, but geez ... it's only one person.

In WA it's like the bloody Rwandan Genocide has occurred.

I feel more sorry for the Sudanese immigrant who was bashed to death in Melbourne a week ago than I do for some Eagles play boy.

Cityboy

Oh When the Saints wrote:Fair dinkum, I feel sorry for the bloke who died, but geez ... it's only one person.

I feel more sorry for the Sudanese immigrant who was bashed to death in Melbourne a week ago than I do for some Eagles play boy.

Then Perhaps you should be posting at Africansational.com

:P
________
POLITICAL RISK INSURANCE FORUMS
Last edited by Cityboy on Mon 07 Mar 2011 6:35am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh When the Saints wrote:Fair dinkum, I feel sorry for the bloke who died, but geez ... it's only one person.

Did you see the movie re the Rwandan Genocide?

Was quite good, can't remember the name though!

FWIW I care a lot more about Mainwaring than the Sudanese person!

And the answer is...Hotel Rwanda. Good movie!