Pratt to offer Judd a 5 or 6 year deal!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Pratt to offer Judd a 5 or 6 year deal!

http://realfooty.com.au/news/news/blues ... 15101.html

possibly the longest deal since Alistaire Lynch?

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Should the Pres be offering 6 year deals?

No.

I wonder how Ratten feels about being told the President who is going to play for him?

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

If he gets a six year deal he should play for 3 years and then retire and force the Blues to pay him out, thereby crippling the club ... AGAIN.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

not wanting to wish an injury on any player and Judd certainly is fantastic to watch, but I wouldn't cry if his OP went on a bit longer :oops:

SHUT UP KRIME!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:If he gets a six year deal he should play for 3 years and then retire and force the Blues to pay him out, thereby crippling the club ... AGAIN.
noooice!!!

I like it!

Let's play a new game: "Screw the Blues!"

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Should the Pres be offering 6 year deals?

No.

I wonder how Ratten feels about being told the President who is going to play for him?
You reckon Ratten is going to argue the point on how long Chris Judd plays for him?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

Hello Saints Fans

I am, as most Carlton supporters are, very excited at the prospect of Judd coming to the club and all that he brings (including Twigley).

I think the five year deal should definetly be what we are aiming for, because of how good this guy actually is.

Dont wish injury upon him (unless of course it is for a game against us), I'd never wish injury upon Dal Santo or Riewoldt.

Just my two cents

GrumpyOne

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:Hello Saints Fans

I am, as most Carlton supporters are, very excited at the prospect of Judd coming to the club and all that he brings (including Twigley).

I think the five year deal should definetly be what we are aiming for, because of how good this guy actually is.

Dont wish injury upon him (unless of course it is for a game against us), I'd never wish injury upon Dal Santo or Riewoldt.

Just my two cents
And my two cents..... your nick is offensive. F*** off.

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Just my two cents
You don't reckon the five year deal is a bit over the top though mate? Surely just a standard 3 year deal would have been better?

The Saints are coming!
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

True Blue Sainter wrote:

Just my two cents
You don't reckon the five year deal is a bit over the top though mate? Surely just a standard 3 year deal would have been better?
I think it my just for security to be perfectly honest, we want to show JUdd we are completely serious about bringing him to the club and that was probably one of the reasons he chose us as his preference.

I still have to remind myself we havent got him YET, he may end up at the tigers if a deal hasnt been struck.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Do hope you weren't one of the Carlton supporters bagging us for signing up Hamill for 5 years. Would be kinda ironic doncha think? :roll:

Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

snoopygirl wrote:Do hope you weren't one of the Carlton supporters bagging us for signing up Hamill for 5 years. Would be kinda ironic doncha think? :roll:
Was 8 or 9 back then.. cant remember it to be honest.
Last edited by Riewoldts_Tears on Wed 03 Oct 2007 3:50pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

just have a look at the hamill retired thread to see how the carlton fans are exulting in his injury, and accusing him of being a mercenary...

LOL

by example Greg Williams and Judd are mercenaries and if we were like the carlton mob we would be wishing he broke his leg and it got infected and he died a miserable death, given the rubbish we have had to put up with carlton supporters.

:roll:

SHUT UP KRIME!
claystreet
Club Player

JUUUUUDDDDDDDDDD go away sick of hearing about JUUUUUUUUUDDD
take him have fun with him do what you want with him he aint a Saint hes a money hungry little turd with a huge EGO who can play a bit when fit but hes got OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP and his fitness will always be ???????????????????????????

So thrilled we havent got him with that OP hanging like a dark cloud on his overpriced head, if his problems are the the same or worse than Balls i would play him as a rotating forward pocket after he gets fit enough to play round 22 :P

PALEEEEEEEEEEEZ no more JUUUUUDDDD

Brian Collis
Club Player

What a Pratt!

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Don't you mean, what a dick?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
savatage
SS Life Member

Offer him 20 years! Why stop at 5?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Should the Pres be offering 6 year deals?

No.

You reckon Ratten is going to argue the point on how long Chris Judd plays for him?
Not sure - but I certainly reckon he would argue the point about having a say in it.

strauchanie
Club Player

When was the last time any club benefited from signing up a player for a 4yr or more contract?

Lynch only played well from 2000 onwards so the first 6 years of his 10 year contract with the Lions were average (when he made it to the ground), and thats the best example i can think of

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Oh good luck to him, hope it works as well as Kouta's 5 year million dollar deal and Kouta was fit when he signed that!

5 or 6 years at 1.2 million, amongst facilities no better than Melbourne's, he must believe they have an excellent medical team by the number of syringes dotted throughout the Legend's Stand.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

5 or 6 years could be it for Judd with the way his body is.

They walk amongst us...

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:
snoopygirl wrote:Do hope you weren't one of the Carlton supporters bagging us for signing up Hamill for 5 years. Would be kinda ironic doncha think? :roll:
it just proves that little s***s don't really have a place on our board...

the deal still has to go down...

the trade is going to be the interesting bit...not judd's length of contract

do you really think the eagles are going to except picks 3, 20 and bower/kennedy??

bower - shown nothing

kennedy - shown nothing

20 - possibility of being a complete dud

3 - high chance of being a gop at least

another top 10 pick with the dropping of the player swap would surely be more suitable scenario instead of trading a package of average picks and players for a gun

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:
Riewoldts_Tears wrote:
it just proves that little s***s don't really have a place on our board...

the deal still has to go down...

the trade is going to be the interesting bit...not judd's length of contract

do you really think the eagles are going to except picks 3, 20 and bower/kennedy??

bower - shown nothing

kennedy - shown nothing

20 - possibility of being a complete dud

3 - high chance of being a gop at least

another top 10 pick with the dropping of the player swap would surely be more suitable scenario instead of trading a package of average picks and players for a gun
Thanks SaintsPremiers2006 (Should get that updated soon, its almost 2008)

I think the Eagles may be forced to accept the deal, they cant do much else.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:If he gets a six year deal he should play for 3 years and then retire and force the Blues to pay him out, thereby crippling the club ... AGAIN.

it would be difficult to estimate the tonnage of the hot streaming pile of crap that the blue baggers have heaped on us for giving hamill a five year contract.....hope it comes back to bit them so severely on the arse that it cripples them once and forever.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote: Thanks SaintsPremiers2006 (Should get that updated soon, its almost 2008)
Just on that, howabout changing your username to "CarlTANK2006and2007"

Mods....over to you to do the change :cool: