Back Page Tomorrow !!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Craw
Club Player

Back Page Tomorrow !!!

Rouge Saints supporter The Craw believes a more rigid structure must be assigned, for the Saints to turn AFL potential into a drought-breaking premiership.

The Craw is a not one man member of a ticket promising to address on-field results, he is the head of an alternative to the alternative ticket, and will make it his priority if successful.

The ticket, Saints Committee Regaining Order Today Under Me or S.C.R.O.T.U.M for short, today lodged notice calling he will call for a board spill.

The Craw, Launderer and International Spy, claims the FFS and SFA groups do not have resources S.C.R.O.T.U.M has to seriously challenge for a premiership.

Despite one of the most talented playing lists in the league, St Kilda failed to progress beyond preliminary finals in 2004-05 and fell to eighth in 2006 under Grant Thomas, before they missed the finals in 2007 under Ross Lyon.

The Craw, said it was unacceptable for the stripping back on football spending to improve the balance sheet given the funds rivals were allocating to training facilities, injury management, recruiting and football department staff.

" S.C.R.O.T.U.M is hell bent on not being 2 minute wonders we are in it for the long haul. Do we prioritise making a $1 million profit or do we prioritise giving our club and players a rigid structure as a base to thrust them into 2008" he said.

"They're not mutually exclusive ... it can be done in conjunction."

The Craw, said the Saints might have won a second premiership since their sole 1966 triumph had they not made rash decisions and addressed their football department problems earlier.

"It'd be very hard to say, but if you know the ins and outs like S.C.R.O.T.U.M does, then you can’t put a square peg in a round hole, and that is what FFS and SFA are”. he said.

"If S.C.R.O.T.U.M makes a decision we will not come up short, we will follow it right through. We will not pull out at any stage. We want to give the players every opportunity to succeed, I think that's a good thing."

While the challengers insisted football results were their priority, they said some off-field issues needed addressing.

The Craw said Butterss' feud with Thomas, whom he sacked last year and resulted in legal action, was also an unwelcome distraction. “We wont be sacking anyone” “We definitely wont be premature in achieving our goals, we will take it nice and slow and gain momentum, the end result will climax with a shuddering result, that being the 2008 premiership” The Craw emphasized.

The Craw was "extremely confident" that S.C.R.O.T.U.M could erect the required state of the art facilities that St Kilda needed to succeed and “Excited” they will gain support.

"I think there's a groundswell in the members of the club and they are frustrated and they're disappointed and we would like to take that away for them. I think that S.C.R.O.T.U.M has balls to achieve all of this” he said

Not Craw, CRAW!
Snakeman66
Club Player

Re: Back Page Tomorrow !!!

The Craw wrote: The ticket, Saints Committee Regaining Order Today Under Me or S.C.R.O.T.U.M for short, today lodged notice calling he will call for a board spill.
No. Will get the sack.

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

One of the funniest things I have read.

Brilliant work.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Absolute classic :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOLD

I don't suppose you would give up your SCROTUM and join SFA, we could use a man of your many talents :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

I'm in Bro.

Board meetings in the Cougar bar.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

nice work craw.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Shades
Club Player

;)