Reminder to Qld Fans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Reminder to Qld Fans

Confirming that Greg Westaway will still be coming to Brissie and the Gold Coast for meetings. He is committed and wants to meet the fans. Obviously this meeting will now be somewhat different, but this is a great chance to meet our new President, ask questions and express any concerns you may have.

Lets give Greg a big Qld welcome, we hope to see big numbers at both meetings. Pls remember this is open to all fans not just members.

Details again are -

The first will be in Brisbane, Monday the 8th October at 6.00pm. Venue will be Riverview Hotel, Cnr Kingsford Smith Drive & Hunt Street, Hamilton.

Second meeting will be Tuesday the 9th October at 6.00pm. Venue will be Mermaid Beach Surf Club, Hedges Ave, Mermaid Beach. Pls note the meeting will be down stairs and not in our usual room.
Last edited by Saint Bev on Sun 07 Oct 2007 11:08am, edited 1 time in total.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
jill
Club Player

Good news for our Bris/Qsld supporters. How often did past Board stay in touch? You've probably read most other postings so will have some good questions & I'm sure you'll report back to us. Let's all stick together & GO SAINTERS 2008!!!! :D

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Bump, just reminding everyone, 1st meeting tomorrow.

RoseInOz
Club Player

Unfortunately I am too far from Brisbane to get to the meeting (I am in Maryborough), but I would love to hear what he has to say. :D

BakesFan
SS Life Member

I won't be able to get there either, Bev; but I hope you and plugger14 have great turnouts at your respective meetings.....

Just a couple of requests from me... Could you ask Mr Westaway to have a look at Harrup Park in Mackay for a possible pre-season/praccy match venue.... and ask him to sign up an airline sponsor so we QLDers can afford to get to more games in Melb. :D

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Good call Bakes Fan, cheap fares would be great :lol:

BakesFan
SS Life Member

BUMP!
Brissie Sainters get to the Riverview tonight.
Gold Coast Sainters to Mermaid SLSC tomorrow.
Saint Bev, Murray & Plugger14 do an awesome amount of work for QLD Saints fans. Support them, your club, and meet the new pres.

GO SAINTS!!!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:I won't be able to get there either, Bev; but I hope you and plugger14 have great turnouts at your respective meetings.....

Just a couple of requests from me... Could you ask Mr Westaway to have a look at Harrup Park in Mackay for a possible pre-season/praccy match venue.... and ask him to sign up an airline sponsor so we QLDers can afford to get to more games in Melb. :D
Speaking of practise match venues, there had better be one at Casey Fields next year or I will not be impressed, this year it was something like Hawthorn V Essendon which made a lot of sense seeing as it was our VFL affiliation's home ground...
St.Kilda V Collingwood at Casey would draw quite a crowd and it would have a great atmosphere.... Could probably sell off quite a bit of merchandise down there aswell, a lot of fans that can't be bothered making the hour long journey to to dome don't get much of a chance to spend money.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
karnak
Club Player

please ask him about the guernseys

and how he plans to rectify our terrible clash design.

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Put in a good word for

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!