ha ha ha - bone head...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saints66
Club Player

ha ha ha - bone head...

cannot be obtained by this method. mobility of the two subunits relative to each site. Large-scale screening for inactivating
im not sure the exactly why, but for some reason gas trucks have stopped making shipments to the southeast i heard ATL actually ran out of oil, here in central florida people are freaking out, buying
cheers for the reply baloo funny its also for a G wagen why im asking ive been digging around for a cheap auto musso for a while now but cant seem to find one..uk or ireland! have been offered a 3.1
I am talking to you All the persons of a racial, national, religious, or linguistic group A group of persons with common traditional, historical, or cultural ties, as distingt from racial or politic
Last edited by saints66 on Tue 07 Sep 2010 6:38pm, edited 2 times in total.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Lovin the optimism, hopefully you're right...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
BelfastSaint
Club Player

AF just said on SEN that MG was fine and looking forward to a full pre season ....Which in turn would mean that Kosi could play full forward.

yipper
SS Life Member

Re: Gardi must be fit

saints66 wrote:Gardiner must be fit to delist Watts and Brooks two player that could play in the foward line. my Guess Kosie now to FF and King Gardiner to ruck.I must admit I did't think the big fella would ever pull on a Saints jummper!
It's a reasonable assumption to draw from these decisions. It would appear he is very much in the thinking of the coaching team so, yes, he must have been given a green light somewhere.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Not convinced that's what it means at all.

At least I hope we're not making our strategies based around teh health of Michael Gardiner. Gardiner has never in is career played 22 in a season. Gardiner and King are pretty sizable injury risks, and Kosi's got an amazing knack for finding new ways to hurt himself. While you wouldn't keep either of Brooks or Watts around the off chance all 3 are out at the same time, it's a very real possibility.

Says to me that they think the new guys have more upside than the old guys, and that they think they can cover fwd/ruck without Barry Brooks and Fergus Watts. The unfortunate reality for both these guys is that a lot of things will have to happen just so for anyone to ever question the call...

the revised tradeweek outcome: Brooks, Watts, Pick 26, Pick 90 for Scheider, Dempster, King and Gardiner. I don't think anyone who liked the performance before is going to change their mind based on that.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
saintly
Saintsational Legend

[quote="BAM! (shhhh)"]Not convinced that's what it means at all.

At least I hope we're not making our strategies based around teh health of Michael Gardiner. Gardiner has never in is career played 22 in a season. Gardiner and King are pretty sizable injury risks, and Kosi's got an amazing knack for finding new ways to hurt himself. While you wouldn't keep either of Brooks or Watts around the off chance all 3 are out at the same time, it's a very real possibility.

Says to me that they think the new guys have more upside than the old guys, and that they think they can cover fwd/ruck without Barry Brooks and Fergus Watts. The unfortunate reality for both these guys is that a lot of things will have to happen just so for anyone to ever question the call...

quote]

however, whenever the saints had ruck and forward problems in the last 2 years, both brooks and watts were used 3 times.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

we are also looking to pick up a ruckman in the national draft, so even without the height of Brookes and Watts, we will still have King, Gard, Blake, Kos, Rix & VR to fill in the positions. Plus a draft pick. I pray that we do not go downt the path of drafting Guy Richards...

At best, I think we would play King and Gard as rucks, and Kosi forward. No room for Blake i would think...

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Gardi must be fit

saints66 wrote:Gardiner must be fit to delist Watts and Brooks two player that could play in the foward line. my Guess Kosie now to FF and King Gardiner to ruck.I must admit I did't think the big fella would ever pull on a Saints jummper!
love the October optimism and hope you're right but it's one thing to be fit according to an October medical report and another to deliver on field in Round One. Lots of water to flow under the pre-season bridge before getting excited about Gardiner I reckon.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:we are also looking to pick up a ruckman in the national draft, so even without the height of Brookes and Watts, we will still have King, Gard, Blake, Kos, Rix & VR to fill in the positions. Plus a draft pick. I pray that we do not go downt the path of drafting Guy Richards...

At best, I think we would play King and Gard as rucks, and Kosi forward. No room for Blake i would think...
i think richards as only an option before king came up as available to us....we will get one to develop i hope...the israeli kid sounds good....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

At least with King we have a solid ruckman that will allow Gardiner to get fit & in form without the added pressure of being the No.1 option.

Great news if it's true...

saintrod
Club Player

I hope Gardiner is fit because if there is a significant level of doubt he should be delisted. I will therefore be really pissed off if come round 1 we have another Hamill scenario of a player on the never never if that is the case you would be better off even with someone like Richards or Brooks on our list who can at least play.

Remember he has not played a decent game at AFL level in the ruck since 2003 so even if he is fit there is signifcant doubt as to how he will be able to perform.

My biggest concern when we recruited him in the first instance was that he had not demonstrated that he could be a front line ruck following his knee reco.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Sobraz wrote:we are also looking to pick up a ruckman in the national draft, so even without the height of Brookes and Watts, we will still have King, Gard, Blake, Kos, Rix & VR to fill in the positions. Plus a draft pick. I pray that we do not go downt the path of drafting Guy Richards...

i think richards as only an option before king came up as available to us....we will get one to develop i hope...the israeli kid sounds good....
Israelis are good to have in your side.....they add a bit of ammo/firepower plus have a bit of an attitude....they're not the friendliest of people, but you can't deny their passion, which is just what we need!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
stinger wrote:

Israelis are good to have in your side.....they add a bit of ammo/firepower plus have a bit of an attitude....they're not the friendliest of people, but you can't deny their passion, which is just what we need!
only problem is that they hate playing away and will strike first without asking, we might have to worry about games turning into WW3 :wink:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Saint 58
Club Player

Who is the "the israeli kid" ??

What you do for others will define your life.
[Football isn't everything ... it's the ONLY thing]
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Joel Smouha.

Check the draft camp results. Highest rated tall kid in nearly all the tests.

2nd in beep test and 1st in the 3km run... out of all the players.

Something like 198cm.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Saint 58 wrote:Who is the "the israeli kid" ??
Does he play on Saturdays ..........?

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I have only seen him listed as 196cm

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
Saint 58 wrote:Who is the "the israeli kid" ??
Does he play on Saturdays ..........?
I doubt he would have made it to the draft camp in this day and age if he didnt..

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

We have had a few Jewish boys play for us over the years, Mordy Bromberg and Ian Synman come to mind. Ian was our great centre half back in our premiership team. He had also captained the thirds a few years earlier when they won their first premiership. We could do worse than picking up an Israeli kid.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
stinger wrote:

You are incredibly racist!! I bet you're a muslim :twisted: :wink:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:We have had a few Jewish boys play for us over the years, Mordy Bromberg and Ian Synman come to mind. Ian was our great centre half back in our premiership team. He had also captained the thirds a few years earlier when they won their first premiership. We could do worse than picking up an Israeli kid.
Brian Sierakowski?
Last edited by n1ck on Tue 16 Oct 2007 5:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

claystreet
Club Player

Mordy is on the board eh

:wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:
borderbarry wrote:We have had a few Jewish boys play for us over the years, Mordy Bromberg and Ian Synman come to mind. Ian was our great centre half back in our premiership team. He had also captained the thirds a few years earlier when they won their first premiership. We could do worse than picking up an Israeli kid.
Brian Sierakowski..
Doubt whether he is jewish as his brother is a priest at a local school but funnier things have happened.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
n1ck wrote:
Brian Sierakowski..
Doubt whether he is jewish as his brother is a priest at a local school but funnier things have happened.

good catholic boy went to cbc st kilda.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
n1ck wrote:
Brian Sierakowski..

good catholic boy went to cbc st kilda.....
And the family owned a great pub in Nepean Hwy Brighton that is now a Dan Murphys. Funnily enough it was called Sierakowski's.