ice performance enhancing says cousins doctor

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:As for refusing to give a sample?

Why?

He's Ben Cousins, goddammit....!
Maybe he just couldn't be bothered running on this occasion? :wink:

Seems like he'll be charged for driving under the influence, which should be the maximum sentence once he's refused to be tested. Like others have said, if he was clean then a test would have been the perfect opportunity to shut up his detractors.

On the other, he must have been found in possession of a prescribed narcotic that was not made out to him. I'm sure his lawyers advised him to make a "No Comment" interview to buy time to investigate some possible avenues of defence. Strangers (the girls) in his car...will need an admission from one of the girls / Prior (similar) medications and borrowed these off someone(?) or he was holding them for that person.

He has a few hurdles to jump though and as the police were from a major crime squad I think those hurdles will be set quite high.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:
n1ck wrote:As for refusing to give a sample?

Why?

He's Ben Cousins, goddammit....!
Maybe he just couldn't be bothered running on this occasion? :wink:

Seems like he'll be charged for driving under the influence, which should be the maximum sentence once he's refused to be tested. Like others have said, if he was clean then a test would have been the perfect opportunity to shut up his detractors.

On the other, he must have been found in possession of a prescribed narcotic that was not made out to him. I'm sure his lawyers advised him to make a "No Comment" interview to buy time to investigate some possible avenues of defence. Strangers (the girls) in his car...will need an admission from one of the girls / Prior (similar) medications and borrowed these off someone(?) or he was holding them for that person.

He has a few hurdles to jump though and as the police were from a major crime squad I think those hurdles will be set quite high.
I heard earlier this afternoon on SEN that apparently Cousins, Chick and a third unidentifed (at this point in time) man were observed in a nearby park and that they drove off in 2 separate cars which were then intercepted by the Organized Crime Squad detectives.

Only an assumption on my part, but maybe someone saw a 'drug buy' taking place, reported it to the police and the result was Tuesday's arrest of Cousins and the other man?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The AFL arent the ones who say that ice is recreational. It is WADA. They say it is recreational and only test for it in competition. The AFL test for it in competition and out of competition. But what would WADA know.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:[

Only an assumption on my part, but maybe someone saw a 'drug buy' taking place, reported it to the police and the result was Tuesday's arrest of Cousins and the other man?
\

yep...i saw that reported in the papers a day or so ago.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:The AFL arent the ones who say that ice is recreational. It is WADA. They say it is recreational and only test for it in competition. The AFL test for it in competition and out of competition. But what would WADA know.
yep what would wada know, those crazy boys and girls at WADA :roll:

http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/docu ... _FR_SP.pdf

ADA 14
PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES
S6. STIMULANTS
The following stimulants are prohibited, including both their optical (D- and L-)
isomers where relevant

methamphetamine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

methamphetamine (methylamphetamine or desoxyephedrine), popularly shortened to meth and also nicknamed "ice", is a psychostimulant and sympathomimetic drug.

OH NOES METHAMPHETAMINE IS A STIMULANT

WTF?!!!!

OH NOES

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
plugger66 wrote:The AFL arent the ones who say that ice is recreational. It is WADA. They say it is recreational and only test for it in competition. The AFL test for it in competition and out of competition. But what would WADA know.
yep what would wada know, those crazy boys and girls at WADA :roll:

http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/docu ... _FR_SP.pdf

ADA 14
PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES
S6. STIMULANTS
The following stimulants are prohibited, including both their optical (D- and L-)
isomers where relevant

methamphetamine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

methamphetamine (methylamphetamine or desoxyephedrine), popularly shortened to meth and also nicknamed "ice", is a psychostimulant and sympathomimetic drug.

OH NOES METHAMPHETAMINE IS A STIMULANT

WTF?!!!!

OH NOES
well we had already worked out just what plugger66 knows anyway........one of his revelations was that silly kenny would be with the saints in 2007....even with a new board....the fact that he was a mate...and previous employee of casey wasn't going to make the slightest difference.....

Gilberts Girl

seriously guys how about everyone stops wrting all this crap to bag ben cousins and take a look at the real picture. put yourself in cousins shoes and see if you would like having people everywhere talking about you.

also just think how his family feels as well. seriously the media and everyone needs to let him go about this himself and not get involved this way he has a chance to recover properly and do it how he wants to without media pressures and influences.

GILBERTS GIRL...
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:seriously guys how about everyone stops wrting all this crap to bag ben cousins and take a look at the real picture. put yourself in cousins shoes and see if you would like having people everywhere talking about you.

also just think how his family feels as well. seriously the media and everyone needs to let him go about this himself and not get involved this way he has a chance to recover properly and do it how he wants to without media pressures and influences.
what a lot of crap.......benny likes pple talking about him...if he didn't want to find himself where he is today...the answer was pretty simple.....don't do drugs....ffs.....

get into the real world girl......of course we all feel sorry for the cousins family....i posted that i did days ago...to i feel sorry for cousins himself.......not for one second...he has brought, himself, the game, and his club into disrepute...if he was really sincere about reforming he would have either gone back into rehab..or stayed there in the first place......his mate's death isn't an excuse not to...and neither was it to get high with a couple of strippers in a city park......under the watchful eye of the cops , i might add...the guy is a turkey with absolutely no brains......and is as arrogant as all hell to boot......

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:seriously guys how about everyone stops wrting all this crap to bag ben cousins and take a look at the real picture. put yourself in cousins shoes and see if you would like having people everywhere talking about you.

erm, what real picture?

his shoes? he avoided a police drug test, he's been associating with criminals and possibly prostitutes, he has allegedely let everyone else down and he CHOSE not to take his recoverely seriously.

I dont think we own ben cousins anything.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Gilberts Girl

what a lot of crap.......benny likes pple talking about him...if he didn't want to find himself where he is today...the answer was pretty simple.....don't do drugs....ffs.....

get into the real world girl......of course we all feel sorry for the cousins family....i posted that i did days ago...to i feel sorry for cousins himself.......not for one second...he has brought, himself, the game, and his club into disrepute...if he was really sincere about reforming he would have either gone back into rehab..or stayed there in the first place......his mate's death isn't an excuse not to...and neither was it to get high with a couple of strippers in a city park......under the watchful eye of the cops , i might add...the guy is a turkey with absolutely no brains......and is as arrogant as all hell to boot......
im not sayin feel sorry for ben im tellin everyone to get over it and just think about if this was you it happened to. then it would be a totally different story. i actually know some of his family and to see how they are feeling right now makes me hate stupid f**** who post crap about him all the time.

GILBERTS GIRL...
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote: put yourself in cousins shoes
You bring the ice, I'll get the strippers, and I'll meet you in the hot tub in an hour.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:
im not sayin feel sorry for ben im tellin everyone to get over it and just think about if this was you it happened to. then it would be a totally different story. i actually know some of his family and to see how they are feeling right now makes me hate stupid f**** who post crap about him all the time.
what crap?

if it is ice he is consuming he is a drug cheat.

SHUT UP KRIME!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:

if you want to come on here and call us stupid f#$%ers, i don't think you will be here long...enjoy while you can.

.not that i would give a dead fat rat's half eaten clacker for who you do or do not hate...ffs.....

.. :roll: :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Fri 19 Oct 2007 6:08pm, edited 2 times in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Gilberts Girl wrote: put yourself in cousins shoes
You bring the ice, I'll get the strippers, and I'll meet you in the hot tub in an hour.
she's probably one of the strippers..... :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Gilberts Girl

Dan Warna wrote:
Gilberts Girl wrote:
what crap?

if it is ice he is consuming he is a drug cheat.
people have their own opinions i just think this poll is pointless as noone here knows exactly what he was feeling and what made him do it or the impact this has had on peoples lives. also they did release he was found with perscription drugs he just didnt present a pescription.

GILBERTS GIRL...
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote: they did release he was found with perscription drugs he just didnt present a pescription.
which is illegal in this country....even in wa.....

Gilberts Girl

stinger wrote:
Gilberts Girl wrote:

if you want to come on here and call us stupid f#$%ers, i don't think you will be here long...enjoy while you can.

.not that i would give a dead fat rat's half eaten clacker for who you do or do not hate...ffs.....

.. :roll: :roll:
people feel very differently about this topic. im sayin this wat u think im just statin how i feel.

GILBERTS GIRL...
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:[

people feel very differently about this topic. im sayin this wat u think im just statin how i feel.
well, you can do that without calling us stupid f****.....

Gilberts Girl

Dan Warna wrote:

erm, what real picture?

his shoes? he avoided a police drug test, he's been associating with criminals and possibly prostitutes, he has allegedely let everyone else down and he CHOSE not to take his recoverely seriously.

I dont think we own ben cousins anything.
oii champ if u owe him nothing then stop posting stuff about him he has done nothing to you.

GILBERTS GIRL...
Gilberts Girl

stinger wrote:

sorry i just feel strongly about this issue. cause i no wat its like to deal with people going through drugs it happens everyday i just this its stupid how everyone makes a big deal out of cousins when there is other players out there doing the exact same thing.

GILBERTS GIRL...
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:
stinger wrote:

sorry i just feel strongly about this issue. cause i no wat its like to deal with people going through drugs it happens everyday i just this its stupid how everyone makes a big deal out of cousins when there is other players out there doing the exact same thing.
want to name them......????
Last edited by stinger on Fri 19 Oct 2007 6:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gilberts Girl

stinger wrote:
what to name them......????
its not my job to do so. i wont benifit from it but there is other players out there and everyone knows it. and well all no chick was also involved but the media dont make a big issue of him

listen im over this pointless fighting with someone i dont no you feel how u wanna feel and ill feel how i wanna feel.

GILBERTS GIRL...
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:
stinger wrote:
its not my job to do so. i wont benifit from it but there is other players out there and everyone knows it. and well all no chick was also involved but the media dont make a big issue of him

listen im over this pointless fighting with someone i dont no you feel how u wanna feel and ill feel how i wanna feel.
\

good.....you haven't changed my opinion one iota......senseless wasn't it....

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:
oii champ if u owe him nothing then stop posting stuff about him he has done nothing to you.
OH NO we can't talk about issues because gilberts girl says we can't talk about them :roll:

if he has been consuming ice for upwards of 18 months as alluded by even his own coach, then he is a drug cheat by consuming performance enhancing drugs.

what we can't discuss marion jones? we can't discuss other criminals?

unless the courts slam another injunctions we can discuss cousins all we like. and within the realms of legality we can discuss the issues.

if he has been on small doses of methamphetamines he is no better than that drug cheat marion jones and every other drug cheat that enhanced their abilities by cheating.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Gilberts Girl wrote:
stinger wrote:

so without any evidence you are making a call about other players and yet you want us to stop discussing cousins? :roll:

SHUT UP KRIME!