Footy Almanac 2007

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Halo-9
Club Player
Location: Giving the fruit loops and powder puff supporters the finger everyday!

Footy Almanac 2007

Anyone seen or got a copy of the new footy yearbook called "The footy almanac 2007"?

Its done by the people at the age,just picked it up today while not even knowing there was out beforehand,lol.

Not a bad read,game by game reports,scores,stats and ladders and season games-goals stats for each club.

Very good buy if you can get one,,there was always one out a few years ago but for some reason the last 2-3 years there hasnt been one done,hopefully this one continues on for many more years yet,i always enjoy the yearbooks,good reads in footy off-seasons and just for general history/stats whatever.

Wasnt one of our best years to keep a record but a good book in all.

ST.KILDA are the BEST
So F**K all the REST

*BALLwagon Member #9*

SAINTS LOVE......................SAINTS FOOTY
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Got it at the start of 2007........it wasn't too bad but i suffered from information overload trying to read it cover to cover...

:lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
juspen
Club Player

at $79.99 a bit too pricy and should have come in hardback. A number of inaccurate data entries as well. Wouldn't recommend.

esaint66
SS Life Member

good read i like it how its not one of those books just written by the media men the saints v dogs game on april 14 was golden how the guy was watching it on a projector screen while babysitting classic

Halo-9
Club Player
Location: Giving the fruit loops and powder puff supporters the finger everyday!

juspen wrote:at $79.99 a bit too pricy and should have come in hardback. A number of inaccurate data entries as well. Wouldn't recommend.
Not sure if youve got the right book,i picked it up for $30 :P

ST.KILDA are the BEST
So F**K all the REST

*BALLwagon Member #9*

SAINTS LOVE......................SAINTS FOOTY