Fremantle being Fremantle

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Batnoe

Fremantle being Fremantle

Did anyone else see on the news Fremantle training in their bathers??

what is up with that, what can't be done in shorts that has to be done in bathers?

Talk about soft!!!

They were saying so they can see what exact line their body moves when kicking, again what cant be done in shorts? so the coaches are looking at the players bums when they kick

However as a straight Saints fan, if i were down at Moorabbin and i saw the boys doing that i would still watch

esaint66
SS Life Member

hahah im glad i didnt but thanks for bringing that to my attention just makes me think there is something more sus going over there than i originally thought. :?

nabby7
Club Player

yehh
u see them taping it
some stuff to do with sports biomechanics
its best to do with less attire isnt itttt

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

They've been in a Prelim more recently than we have :idea:

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Can you imagine if we adopted this policy :roll:

What would it do to b4e's masculinity to see Rixy in a pair of speedos :roll: :wink: !!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Do you not realise that there are three very significant muscles in the gluteus region of the human body which have a major impact on the movement of the thigh, especially the gluteus maximus?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Do you not realise that there are three very significant muscles in the gluteus region of the human body which have a major impact on the movement of the thigh, especially the gluteus maximus?
Please allow me to remain ignorant :wink: !!

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

i am a girl and i think that is a bit weird for them to train in bathers! I agree with others, that there must be something in the water over in WA! :lol: :lol:

Go saints in '09!
esaint66
SS Life Member

lets just hope ther not drinking the same water as the eagles for the good of the game :o

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Its actually very good biomechanics - I heard their fitness guy Roland Rocciacelie being interviewed about it....he was lapping it up...

“Yeah….nah””
Batnoe

Teflon wrote:Its actually very good biomechanics - I heard their fitness guy Roland Rocciacelie being interviewed about it....he was lapping it up...

Look at his last name

I wouldnt trust him, i think i would rather get the sack from AFL or not turn up to training than run around with a group of grown men kicking a footy- not on the beach

who wears budgie smugglers on the beach even?? unless you are over 45!!!

No one!!!

This is really off putting, growing up in QLD i really dont want to be teased about this, i give league fans enough about following a crappy sport and being dum, this is all i need for them to be able to fill their ammo and aim at me and saying AFL is soft once more!

However, how good would it be if Eljay ran around in a pear of Budgies!!

esaint66
SS Life Member

dont you remeber roland from years back on the footy show when sammy had the opperation on his leg and had to be in bed and couldnt move and roland was there. Then a couple of weeks earlier or later he got am out in a tutu hahahah great viewing. sam looked so old in those days

B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

Batnoe wrote:i give league fans enough about following a crappy sport and being dum
Gee, of all the words to get wrong.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Talk about mountains out of molehills! Who cares if they train in full length ball gowns, obviously trained proffessionals know more about the science of movement than we do, so there is an obvious reason for it.

As for Rugby League fans being "dumb" theres very little reason to comment on this, often League is a more watchable game than AFL, not that alot of arrogant, AFL only elitists would ever watch a game of League, or admit to enjoying one.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:Talk about mountains out of molehills! Who cares if they train in full length ball gowns, obviously trained proffessionals know more about the science of movement than we do, so there is an obvious reason for it.

As for Rugby League fans being "dumb" theres very little reason to comment on this, often League is a more watchable game than AFL, not that alot of arrogant, AFL only elitists would ever watch a game of League, or admit to enjoying one.
Ric !!

One day I will tell you all about the philosophy of a rugby scrum :roll: :wink: !!

esaint66
SS Life Member

One day I will tell you all about the philosophy of a rugby scrum

quite simple actually the tighthead loose head props, hooker, 2 locks, 2 flankers and the number eight all pack in and push to win the ball :D

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:not that alot of arrogant, AFL only elitists would ever watch a game of League, or admit to enjoying one.
I've watched two League games in my life, and I was bored stiff. They were so slow and there was little excitement (neither were very high scoring) or athleticism present.

Not my idea of sport or entertainment.

So you don't have to be an arrogant AFL elitist to dislike NRL :wink:

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
esaint66
SS Life Member

I've watched two League games in my life, and I was bored stiff. They were so slow and there was little excitement (neither were very high scoring) or athleticism present.

i'm with you i hate league. unions my game

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Actually, I played in our schools rugby team when we won the State championship over here in Perth. It's a pretty good game when you're playing, and quite obviously not that hard. We won the whole thing with 4 blokes who played rugby and about two-thirds of our team played footy. My job was the easiest (wing). All I had to do was tackle the bloke running at me, not hard if you play footy, and mark the ball when the hooker kicks it. Took an absolute screamer over the tryline and was hero for a day at least.

esaint66
SS Life Member

Took an absolute screamer over the tryline and was hero for a day at least.

LEGEND !!!!! :D :P

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint edward wrote:
One day I will tell you all about the philosophy of a rugby scrum

quite simple actually the tighthead loose head props, hooker, 2 locks, 2 flankers and the number eight all pack in and push to win the ball :D
I thought the scrum was;

One bloke trying to push two blokes up .......................... :roll: :oops: :wink: !!

esaint66
SS Life Member

I thought the scrum was;

One bloke trying to push two blokes up

hahahahahaha no mate thats the lineout :lol:

Zippy
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
riccardo wrote:Talk about mountains out of molehills! Who cares if they train in full length ball gowns, obviously trained proffessionals know more about the science of movement than we do, so there is an obvious reason for it.

Ric !!

One day I will tell you all about the philosophy of a rugby scrum :roll: :wink: !!
It's always bad form to mention scrums in a conversation about rugby league. In Union, the scrum is crucial, as the wallabies have demonstrated the hard way over the last few years. In league, unless they've changed things since I last watched it, the scrum's a formality. League's still fun to watch though.

Blindly delusional optimist. Fan of the Blake.

"If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said itâ€
stinger
Saintsational Legend

a bit suss....but their coach has always been strange

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
Teflon wrote:Its actually very good biomechanics - I heard their fitness guy Roland Rocciacelie being interviewed about it....he was lapping it up...

Look at his last name

I wouldnt trust him, i think i would rather get the sack from AFL or not turn up to training than run around with a group of grown men kicking a footy- not on the beach

who wears budgie smugglers on the beach even?? unless you are over 45!!!

No one!!!

This is really off putting, growing up in QLD i really dont want to be teased about this, i give league fans enough about following a crappy sport and being dum, this is all i need for them to be able to fill their ammo and aim at me and saying AFL is soft once more!

However, how good would it be if Eljay ran around in a pear of Budgies!!
well you would be able to make out his apples,,,,we won't talk about bananas.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.