Anticipation of the Kick-Off

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hawkesbury Saint
Club Player

Anticipation of the Kick-Off

I don't know if it is Darwin's distance from Telstra Dome or what, but the countdown to tonight holds great anticipation. News can be slow to get to the top end and so we are approaching the game with strange nerves. :oops:

We have fluctuated between quiet confidence and the dread of a Swan victory. We don't need a slow start to the seaon. Will all the hype come to fruition? 8-)

Tonight at the first bounce we kick-off the game, but also the 2008 Season. What foot will we start on?

Our Saints flag is almost ready to wave madly in the lounge room. ()Watch the overhead fans!) The Saints gear is all laid out on the beds. We'll soon be under way.

I sit in anticipation wondering. In a few short hours what aspect of the game will really please and what might we be angry about tonight? I am so looking forward to being pleased

Go Sainters! :twisted:

Enjoy fellow Sainters, enjoy. :D

benengel14
Club Player

Nice post, it would be great to get off to an early start, rather than playing catch-up for the rest of the season. As saints supporters know too well, an extra 2/4 points is worth their weight in gold come September

Do premiership points have a mass? lets assume they do, so that gold bit makes sense