just a few

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

1989 saint
Club Player

just a few

just to name a few players from tonights game:

Nicky dal santo:
now, i am a big fan of nicky dal, but i believe that if he is to bring his game to the next level he really has to start getting his head over the ball, run the lines and be accountable for his direct oponent. to many times i see him trailing the ball carrier, or standing just out of the contest. he needs to get in there and earn the ball.

Raph Clarke:
he could possibly be one of the worst no. 8 picks in draft history.
plain and simple, he is to slow to make decisions and puts an imediate halt on our run and attack. although he does put his body on the line by punhcing balls away, he is too weak in a one on one contest, numerous times he is easily pushed, bumbed out of the way by an opposition forward, which is just not good enough after 5 years in the AFL.

Aaron fiora:
great long kick, but never uses it effectivly or efficiently. he just seems to be up with the fairies when playing, and only looks for big marks instead of playing team football.

Sam Gilbert:
g-d bless this kid after last years games, but this year he just seems to have come into teh season to unprepared and to similar. he did not adapt his game over the summer, and it is showing. he is simply just kicking it high into the forward line instead of hitting up a player on the lead. he needs to improve this if he is sto continue in the 1sts.

Should have won the premiership in '04, '05, went nowhere in '06, wasted '07, wish for a win in '08

FOX FOOTY ---- LEST WE FORGET CHANNEL 506