South Australian Sainters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

South Australian Sainters

yet again S.A saints fans get to watch the crows on tv saturday night when they are actually playing here at aami.
so no saints v tigers on FTA telly, however i believe its on fox (?)

what i am wondering is if any S.A saints fans get together anywhere to watch the game.
maybe a venue (pub) or something.....?
i can get to a mates house maybe, as he has fox or i could listen on the radio (which i hate doing!) but id rather be in the company of fellow sainters drinking a few reds maybe and cheering us on as we smash the tigers.

if anything is organized post up in here and maybe we could get a group of us together, or at least maybe organize something for when this happens later on again in the season.

p.s......i can bring decent wine and spirits :D :D :D (as long as its not at a pub)

cheers 8-)

wildgoose
Club Player

Its only on at 10am on Foxtel on Sunday morning a replay. The Adelaide vs North Melbourne game is on Foxtel as well live. So we're stuck in SA this week with just radio telecast, lol.

And hack pup is out again, bowled without troubling the scorers.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

that is friggin bollocks thats what that is...
so basically we have the radio and thats it..

ok next question....
if its on the radio ( :roll: christ u never know) what channel am i tuning in to?

i cant believe i have to listen on the radio...absolute disgrace this tv/fox coverage
im nearlty as p*ssed off now as i was with last weeks performance :roll:

i might try and get a mate to record the game for me on sunday morn then...
cheers for that wildgoose 8-) 8-) 8-) :D

oh and seeing as i dont actually have a radio in the house ill be either listening on the net.......or sitting in the car in the driveway with a pack of cigs :P

wildgoose
Club Player

No worries, I'll just tune into internet radio as well, I think if you go to afl.com.au, their should be some links for the game.

It is rather stupid, but that's the tv deal they made, idiots, lol.

Ps. Cigarettes are bad :D Give them up and get foxtel :D

And hack pup is out again, bowled without troubling the scorers.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i got rid of fox after being a customer for over 9 years
all i seemed to get was a price rise every year and the same crap outdated repeated shows month in month out.

i asked them to give me just the sports channels and they refused, so i told them to stick it.....they gave me nothing for nearly being a 10 year customer.

"but sir, if u just take the basic package and the sports option its only around 50-60 a month, just drop your larger package and downsize?"

"why would i want the basic, theres nothing on it and i can get everything else on the internet WHEN i want it, and not wait for u to show it so why would i bother?"

"ok sir, thank u for being a customer of Austar/Foxtel, could i keep your details on file sir to post u promotional stuff in case u change your mind?"

click.....

and cigarettes cant be bad.....the government allows us to have them so surely they cant be bad for us. :twisted: