Good to be back!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Good to be back!!!!

:D Gday Folks!!
It was good to be back at the footy on satdee! I got to livewire a wee bit late (6-15 or so) and so missed some of the Folks! BUT I managed to catch up with Mr. and Mrs "St Patrick" :D
It was great to be back after my bout of 'flu :) and for so many of you on the MW to say hello when I was going up to the "nosebleeds" :lol: :lol: made the old Jiggster very happy
The old MW is still a great place to be a Sainter and Steve and the gang do a fantastic job.
I went down to level one for a few beers with the "Jigging Daughter" and her mates. I was standing at the back near aisle 19 (nicely placed for the bar/food outlet!) and was "dying a thousand deaths" in that final quarter :) At the final siren I turned to a Tigers fan and said "bad luck mate" He never cracked a smile and instead said "how can you watch that s*** every week?! :evil: "
To which I said "YOU tell me! :? you're the richmond man!! :lol: "
After that it was the Locker room and then the Cougar bar and the last train from SC
All in all a good night (apart from the injuries of course)
Again Thanks for the friendly welcome up on the MW!
Regards as always

Dave :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)