Watch out!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bungiton
SS Life Member

Watch out!!

Thinking about dragging my manky carcass over to the Dome for the round 11 game vs the Doggies. Looks like it being a home game for us would be a perfect opportunity to throw my ugly old mug into the unwashed mass that is the Moorrabin wing ans say gooday.

How easy will it be for an interstate member to get a ticket?

What is the best time to lob at the dome for Eastern's pregame shout?

Who's coming out on an aftergame victory celebration to make Mick Gatto hide.

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: Watch out!!

bungiton wrote: Thinking about dragging my manky carcass over to the Dome for the round 11 game vs the Doggies. Looks like it being a home game for us would be a perfect opportunity to throw my ugly old mug into the unwashed mass that is the Moorrabin wing ans say gooday.
Thanks for the warning.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Tickets for the game will be easy to get....as it will not bea sell out.

I do expect 40,000+ though..

So to avoid hassle either arrive early....or but your ticket in adavance fro ticketmaster (online and they will email it to you by selecting the ticketfast option) so that you can just enter by scanning.

However you say you area interstate member...so I do not know if this gives you any free entries in Vic.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

With your sense of humour and fantastic posts over many years ... you are welcome to come sit with us on level 1 aisle 37 on the wing ... PM me as i have a few seats free each week for friends and family ... and you.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
bungiton
SS Life Member

BackFromUSA wrote:With your sense of humour and fantastic posts over many years ... you are welcome to come sit with us on level 1 aisle 37 on the wing ... PM me as i have a few seats free each week for friends and family ... and you.
Thanks buddy, a seat will be nice after the long long walk from Pearth, I like to call it that because it is like living on another planet over here. At least the green and purple brigade and the toasty girls are pulling their collective helmets in and hiding under their doonas.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone and anyone that I can, I think the Firey still owes me a beer, Joffaboy is getting abrasive rashes on his elbows from trying to find a shout in those deep pockets of his and Eastern is definately shouting pregame drinks.

I might catch up with RogerWA before I come over to deliver a special message from the wise sage from the west to stir up the hordes before I come over, mind you the message will probably be something like %$^^&$^ 6&%%*(#@$! Mongrel, $##%^%&*^% $?><$%^@#! ^&&%^&^^* F%$king win!!!

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Watch out!!

bungiton wrote:Thinking about dragging my manky carcass over to the Dome for the round 11 game vs the Doggies. Looks like it being a home game for us would be a perfect opportunity to throw my ugly old mug into the unwashed mass that is the Moorrabin wing ans say gooday.

How easy will it be for an interstate member to get a ticket?

What is the best time to lob at the dome for Eastern's pregame shout?

Who's coming out on an aftergame victory celebration to make Mick Gatto hide.
Roger has already informed me that will be giving you $200 to put on the Bar on his behalf :roll: :roll: . We are all looking forward to that :lol: :wink: . Seeing that it's a Sunday Day game we will congregate at Livewire around 1.00pm 8-) !!

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

dont go spending all your pyss money on bungi eastern save it up for sat july the 19th v hawthorn...coming over for that game & the way things are shaping up gonna need more than a drink or 2

seeya then

hope to seeya at the civic bungi before the seasons out

bungiton
SS Life Member

Gunna try and get to the civic but I won't promise to be civil lol