Roo a chance to return next week!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Roo a chance to return next week!!!

Just announced by Jon Ralph on CH 10 that Roo is considered an escellent chance to return to the side next week, several weeks ahead of schedule.

Also gave McEvoy's game for the Scorps a big wrap, wlthough he did call him a key forward

The comments were made during a discussion on Fraser. Looking more likely than ever that G has played his last game for St Kilda I reckon. They replayed RL's presser.

"It was important that Fraser be given every chance" Note the past tense

"Ultimately the decision will be whats best for St KIlda"

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Quite a deliberate show I'm sure from Nick last night was - before the game he was obviously going up to the coaches box - between aisles 18 and 19 he took large side to side steps and ran up the steps at quite a good pace, much to the horror yet pleasure of so many.

I SMS'd a mate to let him know he'd be back next week, but was told apparently he can run straight lines but not circles.

Ideas anyone?

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Your mate sounds quite knowledgable Iceman234 but I hope he's wrong and Roo does play next week, we need him.

We also need our midfield as hard as they were last night. Just watched the Lions and their ruck and mids were sensational ith their clearances.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

knowing the st.kilda selection committee... yeah Roo will be back next week

sainters man
Club Player

Yeah on the footy show Nick said, he can run in a straight line with no problem but cant change direction, so i dunno about him coming back next week