Why are u still here?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Why are u still here?

I'm reading that people don't care anymore.

I'm reading people have lost the passion.

I'm reading people say relocate.

I'm ready people say sack the coach.

If u people don't care anymore why are u here?

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

Re: Why are u still here?

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:I'm reading that people don't care anymore.

The players dont look like they care.
They don't seem to be playing with any passion.
Got nothing about relocating.
The coach has no idea.
Do we have to be positive in everything we say about the club?

Too lazy to update my username
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I think you find that they care...but are hurting....but are powerless to do anything about it.....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:I think you find that they care...but are hurting....but are powerless to do anything about it.....
Well, I know that.

They could play with a bit more enthusiasm.

Too lazy to update my username
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

If we applaud mediocrity, than all we will get is mediocrity.
Success is winning premierships, not just making finals and we are the least successful club in the competition.
Why am I still here, because just once I want to know what it feels like to be a power side and not just win one premiership, but a series of them over a period of time.
I want to be part of my club having an era where they are the best team in the competition and one of the best of all time.
I want to be part of team that is respected, feared and hated by others in the competition.
I will never, ever accept mediocrity again and if they continue to under perform I will vent my fury at those responsible.

Langi
Club Player

Because I still love the club and cant imagine my life without following them.

I will turn up to work tomorrow and cop the usual saints bashing just as ive done for the past 40 odd years or so.

But gee the players have to show a bit of PASSION and FIGHT, I hate seeing them like this but there just doesnt seem to be anything there.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:I'm reading that people don't care anymore.

I care because I've been a life time supporter and long time member of this club.

I haven't lost the passion and I go to every game I can, but I hate the way we are right now.

I don't say relocate.

I'm saying we have to look at why RL canot get this group to play as it should be. He is the BOSS of this office. There is a problem if he says they are not playing to his game plan.

Comes down to two options in the real world, so why shouldn't it for those we support and pay money towards in our escapism lives - poor employees, or poor leadership.

I am here because I am a passionate Sainter.

So I think I'm allowed to express my extreme disappointment in the way my hard earned dollars are being pissed up against a wall at the moment.

I reserve my right as a fully paid up member to express my disgust on this forum at the manner in which the team I support is currently playing.

On life's average age for males, I have 32 years left. The way I live I reckon I have about 20 left.

20 seasons to see a flag and at the moment I can't see one coming in the next 5 at least.

So am I allowed to be pissed off at the current style of play and the way we are being managed on game day?

Hell yes.

congorozides
Club Player

3rd generation saint wrote:If we applaud mediocrity, than all we will get is mediocrity.
Success is winning premierships, not just making finals and we are the least successful club in the competition.
Why am I still here, because just once I want to know what it feels like to be a power side and not just win one premiership, but a series of them over a period of time.
I want to be part of my club having an era where they are the best team in the competition and one of the best of all time.
I want to be part of team that is respected, feared and hated by others in the competition.
I will never, ever accept mediocrity again and if they continue to under perform I will vent my fury at those responsible.
agree. if we keep patting them on the back, giving them money and jobs. letting them shag our sisters cos we just love them unconditionally we will always be crap.

Lenny if your girlfriend cheated on you every week would you still love and support her or would u say something???

cos thats whay happening. we are getting reamed here.

Goody
Club Player

I'm the same as you Iceman, I reckon on average Ive got 20-25 years of good living left in me.
I want to see some leadership from our President, he's been tooooo quite for my liking. What ever happened to Footy First, today was lame and we need to see that its not acceptable to him and the board(Burkey, Thommo) and that arses are going to be reamed.
Reiwolt wasnt fit today, why play him?
Why didnt the players get to train on the Gabba Sat Avro to get an idea of the conditiions. It was hot just watching it!!! Players need to get used to this cricket ground, it is totally different to the domes flat surface.
Our forward structure is the worst I have seen with what could be a good combination. John Barker needs to go and we need to appoint a gun, now!!!! Christ even get Capper or Modra down there, some one with flare and guts, we are shite. Give Loewe a call, even Hammil, at least someone with the gall to get these boys to do the stuff we know they can do and INSPIRE THEM, JB, you where unispiring as a player maybe its time to sell cars wth Lazar

Good night

Goody

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

have not enjoyed a game this year, we simply play ugly football.
i try to stay away from bashing players most of the time, but i am alkmost frustrated to the point of tears with the sainters at the moment.

for the first time today i turned a game off early and went for a walk, i just couldnt take anymore.

i am upset, but i love this club and i will be at the ground next week like i am most weeks and i hope we can flog the dees and get it back together.

COME ON SAINTS

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
rixxo
Club Player

Mate no offence but if your 100% behind Ross Lyon what are YOU still doing here sheesh .I been a member for 14 years and our choice in coaches has been dismal bring back GT so we can play some half decent football .The football we play now is school boy tatics and that isnt the players fault so the only other place it comes from is the coach .

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I wouldn't know what the Pres looked like if I bumped into him.

I have no problem with silent hierarchy, but I like to see results for my money if that's the way it is.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:I'm reading that people don't care anymore. I DO CARE

I'm reading people have lost the passion. I AM STILL PASSIONATE ABOUT MY CLUB

I'm reading people say relocate. I WANT US TO STAY IN MELB AND PLAY 16 GAMES PER YEAR AT TD

I'm ready people say sack the coach. WE NEED TO GIVE HIM A GO. IRESERVE MY JUDGEMENT

If u people don't care anymore why are u here? I LOVE StKFC

All questions answered !!