Excited By Tonight

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gooner
Club Player

Excited By Tonight

Got to say am more excited by tonights game than I have been in a while.
Prior to the ins and outs this was gonna be a bit of a snore.
We win and we've beaten no one. We lose and well, season over.
However now that we have had a bit of a jolt in team selection I'm very interested in seeing how the team responds. Suddenly we have new blood who have everything to play for and a team who have been sent a very clear message.
At least its kept it interesting.

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
matrix
Saintsational Legend

yup....
i cant wait either
either we'll get beaten and its all over
or we'll win and be no where again...looking forward to flying to the gold coast the week after.

but of anticipations about this game.....the day couldnt go by quick enough

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

You be as sure as s*** something farcical will happen.

It's fremantle after all.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm more worried than excited. Against Freo at home...how sad is that? :?

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I'm more worried than excited. Against Freo at home...how sad is that? :?
fremantle are terribad, even we should beat them.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Please be true! I can't handle this sort thing happening to me just before the start of a weekend :(

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
ThePunter
Club Player

Really looking forward to seeing McEvoy & Allen, as well as Eddy, Armitage, Jones & Geary.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

ThePunter wrote:Really looking forward to seeing McEvoy & Allen, as well as Eddy, Armitage, Jones & Geary.
That's exactly why I'm heading in there tonight. Great to see these blokes given a chance to show off what they've got to offer. Rain, Hail or shine I'll be there in full voice! I'm just a bit gutted the group hasn't been able to stand up with the names we've got in there already...anwyay...

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

ThePunter wrote:Really looking forward to seeing McEvoy & Allen, as well as Eddy, Armitage, Jones & Geary.
You should also include McQualter and Gwilt in that lot as well.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

The way we've been playing, I'm curious to see McEvoy, Eddy and Allen, and seeing Gwilt get a bit more playing time that he did against the dogs... i'm really interested to see what McQualter can do with the opportunity and whether Armitage can back up his performance for Casey last week.

Otherwise, I can't say I've been able to get excited about a Saints game this year since we dropped the game against Collingwood.

I'm sure the opening bounce will fix that :)

Not optomistic about our chances with 8 players <20 games (Geary and Jones as well, and Gilbert's got 26)... Freo are better than their record shows. They've struggled between the ears (as always), and our lineup is very green.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

this week offers somthing differant every week this year we have pretty much been served up the same crap week in week out with new blood new enthusiasm we are in for somthing differant ...... weather its a good differant or bad differant who knows ... but remember the first NAB cup game how there was desperation determination and passion in the club ??? lets hope the kids bring more of that

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/