Where are the usual suspects?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Where are the usual suspects?

The pathetic brown stain and the even more pathetic St.Kunny?

Only turn up when we lose. Only turn up to dance on the grave of the Saints.

Where are these gutless so called supporters after a win?

On thats right, their pathetic world is only complete when they can be moross and can whinge about the club and a loss :roll:

Really shows the integrity and character of these non supporters.

I am sure these trolls will be back as soon as we lose to peddle their hate and vitriol.

Cabbages.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Am I a usual suspect yet?

I've been a bit of a hater over the last month...

At least there was some effort last night.... :P

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
JeffDunne

Morning jb.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Am I a usual suspect yet?

I've been a bit of a hater over the last month...

At least there was some effort last night.... :P
You are the worst of all bigred :wink:

No problem with critisism of the team or the coach, after all we are pretty s.hite at the moment.

It is the trolls who come here and peddle their hate filled vitriol and crap that suddenly appear on the night of a loss but you dont hear from when we win.

I was unimpressed with the game last night, but am happy to get the points. I am sure you are as well, but these other pieces of human excretia never come on here when we win and can only critisise and lie and make up rubbish and whinge and moan and generally spread doom and gloom.

They are cowards and typically gutlessly hide behind their keyboard. I know you and you know me, you are not anonomous like this cretins.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Morning jb.
:wink:

Seriously JD, I dont class you or RF or mb or anaybody else with a contrary opinion to mine just as a negative troll.

You have certain opinions I wholeheartedly agree with and will usually back your arguments up with well reasoned arguments. Same with RF and mb.

When was the last time you heard any type of sensible argument from the likes of brown stain or St.Kunny?

Just fair dinkum out and out baters and trolls. They contribute nothing.

Lance or James??

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Where are the usual suspects?

joffaboy wrote:The pathetic brown stain and the even more pathetic St.Kunny?

Only turn up when we lose. Only turn up to dance on the grave of the Saints.

Where are these gutless so called supporters after a win?

On thats right, their pathetic world is only complete when they can be moross and can whinge about the club and a loss :roll:

Really shows the integrity and character of these non supporters.

I am sure these trolls will be back as soon as we lose to peddle their hate and vitriol.

Cabbages.
I'm right here.

Go sainters! We beat freo!

Though not surprising. We always win the games we're expected to win and never pull anything truly impressive from the hat.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

I'm not sure whether JB would consider me a "usual suspect" or not but, anyway, I was stoked about the win - posted to that effect on some thread or other on here - and am still smiling this morning. But, on reflection, I still have significant pessimism about where we are going ATM.

I saw some things during the game that gave me more hope than I have had for a while. It was particularly wonderful to see the continuing improvement in Luke Ball: he's starting to get back to the player that used to be spoken of in the same breath as Judd, Hodge and co. BJ also had far and away his best game since his injury. I hope Lenny is too badly injured.

I also saw lots of other good things: you only had to see the purposeful and confident way McEvoy ran onto the ground and immediately began attacking the ball to know that he is definitely going to be a player. (Others could see it too, which I presume was the whole point of Pavlich giving him a spray.) I also thought our defence looked purposeful and better organised than of late: Dempster is beginning to impress me more than I ever thought possible, and even Gwilt didn't look entirely out of place IMO.

That said, I'm sorry but I'm not going to get carried away by a game in which we were clearly the better team, where we converted all bar one or two of our gettable shots at goal, and yet we only scored a grand total of 65 points and spent large periods of the game with all our players at the defensive end of the field. It was Swans-style crap and, to be frank, we were lucky to get away with it. Riewoldt played his best game of the season last night, yet Pavlich looked a far more accomplished and complete player of a broadly similar type. And the reason for this is not that Riewoldt isn't as good as Pavlich (I would rate them more or less equally), but because he is not used properly by our coach.

During the second quarter, Harvey comprehensively outcoached Lyon. We looked gone for all money at half time. I can't entirely explain why Freo didn't run over the top of us in the second half: clearly they have their own problems, perhaps they weren't trying all that hard, and our players certainly made a stirling effort to keep it all together.

But I'm starting to come around to rodgerfox's point of view on our game plan. Last night looked like it was getting close to the best we can do in playing the Lyon style, and it enabled us to beat a bottom four team by 8 points in a low scoring game in which a couple of additional free kicks to them might have enabled them to steal it.

I'm sorry, it just isn't particularly inspiring stuff. Those who think otherwise are wearing rose coloured glasses.

Still, any win is a good win at this point in time. And it was great to see the boys genuinely excited after the game. :)

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
Saints43
Club Player

meher baba wrote:Last night looked like it was getting close to the best we can do in playing the Lyon style, and it enabled us to beat a bottom four team by 8 points in a low scoring game in which a couple of additional free kicks to them might have enabled them to steal it.
I don't know how to explain it but we are like a badly tuned engine that doesn't get the mileage for petrol used...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Read the above post mb, I specifically made mention of your name as not one of the usual suspects.

I share your pessisism. I am not getting carried away. Lasts nights game was awful, terrible, boring, lacking in skill, defensive, lacking in excitement and much much more.

My enthusiasm for the game has ebbed. I almost left at halftime lat night i was so bored, only reason i stayed was I bumped into that looney barks4eva and sat with his mad mate on L1 for the second half.

We have got many many problems. We have a game plan our cattle cant execute. basically the Dogs and Geelong have a similiar game plan but have the cattle.

We have major issues, however to just come on here and bleat and whine like an EH diff and be negative and lie and make up BS about the club shows the type of idiot pathetic support they are.

mb you are here win or loss. It is common knowledge that you dont like Lyon and think he is a liability. I can live with that, fair enough, many more games like last night and I may be joining in.

However there is no quick fix. We have to look at making up for past recruitment failures and get young kids in over the next two years before the lockout of the draft at the end of 2009.

We dont get some decent kids next year and this and we are just GONE.

Lance or James??

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

JeffDunne

We won last night for no other reason than we worked harder than our opposition. And we did it for 4 quarters too.

Once Lenny went down we were grossly under-manned and we needed to keep the game low scoring. I have no problems at all with how we played last night because if we'd opened it up we would have lost.

One game hasn't changed my opinion on the coach but it was clearly his best game as a coach. He made the tough selection calls and got 22 players to play to a plan and we won. Can't ask for much more than that.
Last edited by JeffDunne on Sat 21 Jun 2008 11:20am, edited 1 time in total.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where are the usual suspects?

brown-coat wrote:I'm right here.

Go sainters! We beat freo!

Though not surprising. We always win the games we're expected to win and never pull anything truly impressive from the hat.
It was the end of the world, there was a stench about the club, all the players hated Lyon, he is destroying careers.

All this carryon with the dropping of Dal Santo.

You are a pathetic piece of negative dross. Must be terrible for you today because the Saints won.

You must be devestated :roll:

Lance or James??

aussiejones
Club Player

Exactly "like a badly tuned engine "

A really odd kind of game plan..

The boys played the Lyon plan last night ....and scraped in.

We are going nowhere with that plan as it doesnt score us enough goals .

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

It's a great day the sun is shining the saints won on a friday night on the big stage! The media won't be caning us all weekend!

And North next week! Could string a few together!

Stop being so negative joffaboy!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

:roll: :roll:

Oh yeah the doyens at bigfooty.

You would be most welcomed over there. Why dont you go forever - spanker :roll:

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

brown-coat wrote:It's a great day the sun is shining the saints won on a friday night on the big stage! The media won't be caning us all weekend!

And North next week! Could string a few together!

Stop being so negative joffaboy!
spanker.

Pathetic negative troll.

We won, you lost, your pathetic negative cabbage.

Suck it up you loser :D :D :D
Last edited by joffaboy on Sat 21 Jun 2008 11:22am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance or James??

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

I do frequent those forums buddy old pal old buddy!

Are you a boss joffaboy? You would be an awesome boss to work for imo.

Saints43
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:We have a game plan our cattle cant execute. basically the Dogs and Geelong have a similiar game plan but have the cattle.
I don't think this is true at all.

We nedd to invoke Rule 27a of the Australian Football League code:

Any team where supporters are divided as to wether the list has declined significantly through list management or direct management shall be able to have the current coach directed to other duties for the peiod of one month and that club shall employ Leigh Matthews on secondment for that period.
Last edited by Saints43 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 11:24am, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Im here but I think I lost even more friends last night.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

brown-coat wrote:I do frequent those forums buddy old pal old buddy!

Are you a boss joffaboy? You would be an awesome boss to work for imo.
I am sure you do.

Wow them with you knowledge do you.

You actually quoted bigfooty forums as abackup of your negative mindset.

lol - really I mean lol.

You are really funny :D :D :D :D :D

Lance or James??

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Thanks! :D :D :D

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

brown-coat wrote:Thanks! :D :D :D
:wink:

Lance or James??

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Good: We played some kids - a true miracle - and picked up four points.

Bad: We're still rubbish. Our skill level is not good enough to compete at this level.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

keyser sóze?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:keyser sóze?
The Usual Suspects

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.