digging up old posts when we win

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

digging up old posts when we win

fair go guys lets not start the "i told you so's" now theres still a long way to go and some unity and enjoyment would be a pleasent change for this place ??? lets bring on the Egirls come on western Saints lets drown out 40k !!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

sometimes its warranted considering some of the outrageous crap some get away with posting on here

the toss who started the "Can't kick can't captain" topic regarding Roo deserves to be pointed out as an idiot

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

he had more then his fair share of followers after that game ... what im saying is lets look forward not dwell on whats been said in the past

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: the toss who started the "Can't kick can't captain" topic regarding Roo deserves to be pointed out as an idiot

Spot on

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:sometimes its warranted considering some of the outrageous crap some get away with posting on here

the toss who started the "Can't kick can't captain" topic regarding Roo deserves to be pointed out as an idiot
Carefull Dud(e) I might have to do a search and bring back some of your gems. :wink:

crowjelly
Club Player

Yes Dud - you might want to consider either changing your name or the photo on your avatar!

saint-stu
Club Player

some unity and enjoyment would be a pleasent change for this place
This is exactly why people are bringing these ridiculous calls up.

Many of us are sick of reading the whinging and moaning after we have a bad game from these so called "supporters". :x

How about getting behind the coach and players all the time and stop being fair weather supporters.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:sometimes its warranted considering some of the outrageous crap some get away with posting on here

:shock:

What about that idiot who said Buddy was a better kick than Roo.....He deserved the embarrassment too!!!

Lets hope that thread dosn't have to be re-brought up to the front page....Because he wont like having to if you know what I mean.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

:shock:

What about that idiot who said Buddy was a better kick than Roo.....He deserved the embarrassment too!!!

Lets hope that thread dosn't have to be re-brought up to the front page....Because he wont like having to if you know what I mean.
Actually I'm thinking we should do a Saintsaitional exposé on the Dud classics. What would it be classified? The comic section maybe?

Saint_in_SA
Club Player

People who get on here and whinge generally don't get on here and applaud the team because they would be seen as being hypocrites, but if they don't do so they are asked the question " where are all the usual suspects?"

So if you are going to have a whinge, you can't really win no matter what you do from that point onwards.

A-HUH A-HUH A-HUH
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Saint_in_SA wrote:People who get on here and whinge generally don't get on here and applaud the team because they would be seen as being hypocrites, but if they don't do so they are asked the question " where are all the usual suspects?"

So if you are going to have a whinge, you can't really win no matter what you do from that point onwards.
Lots of people on here whinge when they have too and applaude when they feel necessary.....Too many just applaud everything the club does....That indicates a follower, rather than a supporter.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Nah this complete bulls***. I have been big on dudding Lyon . I stand by it, but Im still stoked at the last 4 weeks, especially last night. Its ok to be frustrated and upset with the way things are done when they are being done badly. Nothing wrong with that. Same goes when things click, you enjoy it.

We cant just blindly accept what is always served up for us. Getting on and going where the usual suspects...just trying to big and mighty and clever, really its just weak as piss. JB, IM looking at you imbecile low life scumpot.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

It tell you what is worse than people who whine after a loss......

People who are more concerned with 'whiners' , instead of enjoying a win.

People vent.......when we lose.....are happy when we win

others make excuses when we lose......and bring out the 'I told you so' when we win....

markp
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:It tell you what is worse than people who whine after a loss......

others make excuses when we lose......and bring out the 'I told you so' when we win....
Yeah I cant stand people who don't bag out the club at every given opportunity... you're right, they're much worse.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

IMO any thread that is created withing 48 hours of a loss can be forgiven for any ridiculous comments they may make, it just shows that their passion has overtaken their logic.

But those "I told you so's" are pretty pathetic...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: digging up old posts when we win

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:fair go guys lets not start the "i told you so's" now theres still a long way to go and some unity and enjoyment would be a pleasent change for this place ??? lets bring on the Egirls come on western Saints lets drown out 40k !!

how about you stop telling pple what they can and can't do ffs.......who died and made you god....????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

STILLWAITING wrote:
The_Dud wrote: the toss who started the "Can't kick can't captain" topic regarding Roo deserves to be pointed out as an idiot

Spot on

i third that.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my les foote
Club Player

I'm still looking for some of those, "we will only win two games for the rest of the season" posts

Win it for HIM!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:fair go guys lets not start the "i told you so's" now theres still a long way to go and some unity and enjoyment would be a pleasent change for this place ??? lets bring on the Egirls come on western Saints lets drown out 40k !!

how about you stop telling pple what they can and can't do ffs.......who died and made you god....????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:
stinger i though you had gotten over me now the Indian team has gone back ?!?!? :roll:

Im not telling anyone anything Im just putting forth my opinion that digging up old crap for the i told you sake is pretty stupid when we could be celebrating the win instead of starting slanging matches of i told you so .... but then again i think you get a kick out of arguing for the sake of arguing

my les foote
Club Player

BigMart wrote:It tell you what is worse than people who whine after a loss......

I'm also looking for some of those "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" posts.

Win it for HIM!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
stinger wrote:

stinger i though you had gotten over me now the Indian team has gone back ?!?!? :roll:

Im not telling anyone anything Im just putting forth my opinion that digging up old crap for the i told you sake is pretty stupid when we could be celebrating the win instead of starting slanging matches of i told you so .... but then again i think you get a kick out of arguing for the sake of arguing

no i don't ......and yes...you are telling pple what to do........which is a bit different from asking them why they have the need.....

....my view is if people want to put crap on a player...and would then tell you "i told you so "..if the player plays badly...deserve to have it rubbed in their faces if the player goes okay......

....i will never forgive certain posters for their relentless and persistent putdowns of players like blake and raph clarke.....nearly destroyed raph....according to his mother.....

maverick
Saintsational Legend

I agree BM, but people LOVE being right.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:

I agree BM, but people LOVE being right.....

... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: ....human nature....and hate being wrong ...even more...hence the joy in posting "i told you so"..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

saint-stu
Club Player

After tolerating a lot of arrogant hawks supporters for the first half last night, we could have just enjoyed the comeback.

But if was more fun to rub it in! :D

esaint66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
STILLWAITING wrote:

Spot on

i third that.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's got my vote for 4th :wink: