tickets for the freo game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Brooksy_Babe_24
Club Player

tickets for the freo game

Where are most saints supporters sitting there is no way i am going to miss out on seeing Harvs play now.

Brooksy I'll never Forget you

AKA Austinn's_Honey & Troy's_Gal
NEVER EVER BAG YOUR OWN PLAYERS

http://blog.myspace.com/sexc_saz
loris
Saintsational Legend

St. Kilda's allocation of tickets is behind the goals at the City end at Subi.

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Just don't start the theme song after the first goal!!!

HAHA

:wink:

Brooksy_Babe_24
Club Player

thanks Loris is it best to go through the club or can i just go through ticketmaster

Brooksy I'll never Forget you

AKA Austinn's_Honey & Troy's_Gal
NEVER EVER BAG YOUR OWN PLAYERS

http://blog.myspace.com/sexc_saz
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

the first few rows of bay 141 and aprox half of bay 340 city end

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:thanks Loris is it best to go through the club or can i just go through ticketmaster
the tix from the club have gone you will need to go through ticket master to get them good luck

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

loris
Saintsational Legend

It's been sung after every goal the Saints score for years at Subi. We are not fair weather supporters like many in Melbourne that won't make a whimper for their team. We are loud, proud and passionate. We only get a small allocation of tickets. Have to sit looking into the sun all day during a match and usually have 40,000 voices attempting to drown us out.

The last match against West Coast I was sitting down near the fence behind the goals...obviously some of the Cheer Squad had come over from Melbourne....what a timid mob they were. Bit of a cheer and a wave of a flag after a goal was scored.... no noise or support whilst the Eagles were tearing the Saints apart. The passion and noise came from the Western Saints mob behind them up in the stand. Yep they sing the song for each goal, but they don't go quiet either when the chips are down.

Keep singing Western Saints...you are a heavenly choir....especially Harry the choirmaster :wink: I'm sure he'll get the mob going for Harves :lol:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:It's been sung after every goal the Saints score for years at Subi. We are not fair weather supporters like many in Melbourne that won't make a whimper for their team. We are loud, proud and passionate. We only get a small allocation of tickets. Have to sit looking into the sun all day during a match and usually have 40,000 voices attempting to drown us out.

The last match against West Coast I was sitting down near the fence behind the goals...obviously some of the Cheer Squad had come over from Melbourne....what a timid mob they were. Bit of a cheer and a wave of a flag after a goal was scored.... no noise or support whilst the Eagles were tearing the Saints apart. The passion and noise came from the Western Saints mob behind them up in the stand. Yep they sing the song for each goal, but they don't go quiet either when the chips are down.

Keep singing Western Saints...you are a heavenly choir....especially Harry the choirmaster :wink: I'm sure he'll get the mob going for Harves :lol:
too true loris we are a rabbid bunch us western saints we will yell till we cant yell anymore ... we cherrish every second of the saints in our town and we will continue to do so for many years to come

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
loris wrote:It's been sung after every goal the Saints score for years at Subi. We are not fair weather supporters like many in Melbourne that won't make a whimper for their team. We are loud, proud and passionate. We only get a small allocation of tickets. Have to sit looking into the sun all day during a match and usually have 40,000 voices attempting to drown us out.

too true loris we are a rabbid bunch us western saints we will yell till we cant yell anymore ... we cherrish every second of the saints in our town and we will continue to do so for many years to come
Was just taking the piss.....I don't have a problem with it really.....

I did firstly when I was over there a couple of weeks ago.....but it pissed off the eagle supporters in the aisles next to all of us so that made it ok!

:lol:

loris
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

And to think we have sung the song all the way in our double-decker bus on the trip from the pub to subi..so we really know the words. :wink:

I can recall one match David French (previous membership manager) and Ben Hall came for the ride in the bus with us and sat up in the stands and were amazed with the passion and noise such a few could generate at Subi. They admired our spirit against the odds. They weren't to proud to join in the singing after each goal was scored :lol: :lol: :lol:

loris
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:

I did firstly when I was over there a couple of weeks ago.....but it pissed off the eagle supporters in the aisles next to all of us so that made it ok!

That's OK then...thanks for coming over. :P

I hope you weren't one of the ones who left early :evil: I noticed quite a few of those very quiet Sainters left early in the last quarter. And I didn't recognise them as any of our usual local supporters.

It doesn't take that long to get from the Subi ground to the airport to catch the plane back to Melbourne - it leaves around midnight :wink: :wink:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i dont get into the stands now days as im off helping the club on game day but i can tell ya the passion and noise that our plot of subi generate is something to be witnessed ... especially the whispers in the sky game i lost my voice for about 4 days from that and i had a ringing in my ear well into the next day :lol: the Bangers 350th was by far the best though the sliencing of 40k eagles fans and then drowning the out with our Haaaaarrveeeeeeeeeey Haaaaarrveeeeeeeeeey chant was enuff to give goose bumps (especially when you consider only 300 ppl made that noise !!!)

loris
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i dont get into the stands now days as im off helping the club on game day but i can tell ya the passion and noise that our plot of subi generate is something to be witnessed ... especially the whispers in the sky game i lost my voice for about 4 days from that and i had a ringing in my ear well into the next day :lol: the Bangers 350th was by far the best though the sliencing of 40k eagles fans and then drowning the out with our Haaaaarrveeeeeeeeeey Haaaaarrveeeeeeeeeey chant was enuff to give goose bumps (especially when you consider only 300 ppl made that noise !!!)
Ah when Banger came down to us at the end of that game to give us all a clap for our support was just speeeeeeeeeaaaaaacial.

The great man clapping us for our effort...it was so humbling.

Then he left to the cheers and clapping from the West Coast Eagles fans. That was absolutely mind blowing it was the only time I've thought...good on you eagles fans - some of you can appreciate a unique individual like the great Robert Harvey. As I think most opposition supporters acknowledge his character as very decent person as much as his outstanding football ability.

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

loris wrote:
The Saintsational Man wrote:

That's OK then...thanks for coming over. :P

I hope you weren't one of the ones who left early :evil: I noticed quite a few of those very quiet Sainters left early in the last quarter. And I didn't recognise them as any of our usual local supporters.

It doesn't take that long to get from the Subi ground to the airport to catch the plane back to Melbourne - it leaves around midnight :wink: :wink:
Went and stood behind all the eagles supporters on level 1.

The sun was killing us!!!

Maybe alot of others did the same.....that sun was a killer!!!

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:thanks Loris is it best to go through the club or can i just go through ticketmaster
the tix from the club have gone you will need to go through ticket master to get them good luck
I didn't recieve any notification. Did you?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
I didn't recieve any notification. Did you?
i dont get my tickets from the western saints anymore but i hear that they went a few weeks back

Winmarvellous
Club Player

The cheer squad were very quiet at the last game. If we can't make a ruckus, what's the point in going to the footy? :shock:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Winmarvellous wrote:The cheer squad were very quiet at the last game. If we can't make a ruckus, what's the point in going to the footy? :shock:
reminder; the cheersquad need to pay their own way to games:
tough for many as most would find it hard to attend all interstate games.
they are volounteers
and not millionaires;

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
Winmarvellous wrote:The cheer squad were very quiet at the last game. If we can't make a ruckus, what's the point in going to the footy? :shock:
they are volounteers
and not millionaires;
exactly

im flying over again for this game, and its not a fun trip over because its bloody boring! and i get bored easily! and coming back is not all that fun when you lose either!
cut us a bit of slack...if we didnt go there would be no flags or no banner.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
they are volounteers
and not millionaires;
exactly

im flying over again for this game, and its not a fun trip over because its bloody boring! and i get bored easily! and coming back is not all that fun when you lose either!
dools we have respect for all the CS do i think the thing us western sainters are saying is whats the point of flying over to perth if you aint gunna yell yourself stupid ?? maybe its cuse you guys see the boys every week you dont apriciate it as much as we do but i know from my experiance 90% of the western saints go home without a voice after a saints game win lose or draw

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
they are volounteers
and not millionaires;
exactly

Stop your whinging and stay home.

St Michele
Club Player

Some of us were saying at subi for the last game is if the Cheersquad can't come why don't WA members get access to the tickets put aside for them and have a Western Cheer Squad. We would be happy to look after your banner and things and send them back safely if you don't want t come over.

Please noone leave early this game no matter what happens ( I do think it will be a much happier ending though this time) after those mongrel West Coast Supporters response we need to stay loud and proud till the end of the game ( not that I am with the members this game as couldn't get tickets).

Looking forward to a great game :lol:

Michele

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:Some of us were saying at subi for the last game is if the Cheersquad can't come why don't WA members get access to the tickets put aside for them and have a Western Cheer Squad. We would be happy to look after your banner and things and send them back safely if you don't want t come over.

Please noone leave early this game no matter what happens ( I do think it will be a much happier ending though this time) after those mongrel West Coast Supporters response we need to stay loud and proud till the end of the game ( not that I am with the members this game as couldn't get tickets).

Looking forward to a great game :lol:

Michele
Excellent point

At the port game last week, every Port fan at the ground were around their CS...Im sure only a fraction of them flew over

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Winmarvellous
Club Player

Exactly. If the cheersquad can't make it due to expenses, I'm sure many Western Saints members who get shut out of the games would relish the opportunity to sit behind the goals and make as much noise as possible. I'm not having a go at the cheersquad, just get annoyed when people tell others how they should and shouldn't cheer. As long as it's noise in support of the team, who bloody cares!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

dont worry, no need to think about that. there will never be a game where a cheer squad member doesnt make it.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."