Robert Harvey is a Health Hazard!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Robert Harvey is a Health Hazard!

Ever since I head the sad news of Robert Harvey's impending retirement I've been hitting the comfort food all day. :oops: :oops:

I've already devoured a whole packet of Lindt Chocolate Chilli, eaten a muffin, had a bowl of rissotto for lunch. One cup of milo and a coffee. There is another Lindt chocolate in the cupboard waiting for me to devour it to help push the sads away.

I suppose tonight for dinner it will have to be soup, crusty bread, pasta, cheese & some red wine & a dram of Drambuie to help mme get over Robert's announcement :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Robert Harvey is a Health Hazard!

loris wrote:Ever since I head the sad news of Robert Harvey's impending retirement I've been hitting the comfort food all day. :oops: :oops:

I've already devoured a whole packet of Lindt Chocolate Chilli, eaten a muffin, had a bowl of rissotto for lunch. One cup of milo and a coffee. There is another Lindt chocolate in the cupboard waiting for me to devour it to help push the sads away.

I suppose tonight for dinner it will have to be soup, crusty bread, pasta, cheese & some red wine & a dram of Drambuie to help mme get over Robert's announcement :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
That should get the kid brother around for dinner :wink: :wink: !!

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: Robert Harvey is a Health Hazard!

Eastern wrote:
loris wrote:Ever since I head the sad news of Robert Harvey's impending retirement I've been hitting the comfort food all day. :oops: :oops:

That should get the kid brother around for dinner :wink: :wink: !!
Nah it will only be vegetarian pasta...and no beer in the fridge :wink: :wink:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Have a red for me Loris :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
busso mick
Club Player

If Sally Fletcher can get a gig on Australian Story for her tenure in a soapy then Harvs should be a shoe-in for his length of service to Saints fans and football in general! Anyone from the ABC please note that it will be a record ratings coup.

I'll join you Loris in a toast to the great man tonight, glasses charged to his autographed jumper next to the fire. :)

loris
Saintsational Legend

busso mick wrote:If Sally Fletcher can get a gig on Australian Story for her tenure in a soapy then Harvs should be a shoe-in for his length of service to Saints fans and football in general! Anyone from the ABC please note that it will be a record ratings coup.

I'll join you Loris in a toast to the great man tonight, glasses charged to his autographed jumper next to the fire. :)

Will you be up for the Freo game Mick........ we can toast the great man over a glass or two or more?