Freo vs Stk - how many going?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Freo vs Stk - how many going?

how many people are going to the game?
i leave tomorrow, better be better than the WCE game.

who has tickets for the 2nd level above the saints cheer squad? because feel free to come down to the bottom level when the game starts, because there is always heaps of free seats around the place.

if we win we are going to get as many saints fans as we can to go on the ground, and in the goal square we will make a circle and sing the song together! :D

GO SAINTS

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

good luck dools subi oval staff are not the most friendly to ppl on the oval . it should be a great game we have havd some real nice days over here so the mud from the WCE game is gone we are expecting aprox 23deg and not a cloud in the sky .. just one suggestion bring sunnies for the last qtr the sun will be pretty blinding

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: Freo vs Stk - how many going?

saintdooley wrote:

if we win we are going to get as many saints fans as we can to go on the ground, and in the goal square we will make a circle and sing the song together! :D

GO SAINTS
I'm sure most supporters from the Western Saints would prefer to donate money to the St Kilda Football Club than pay a fine to the powers that be for being on the gound at Subiaco after the match. :roll: :roll:

Let's hope you can whip the cheer squad into making a little more noise supporting the Saints whether they are in front or behind during the match........ WHEN IT COUNTS!!! The silence from the cheer squad against West Coast Eagles was deafening :cry: :cry: :cry:

djsburke
Club Player

I'm going, fly out tomorrow night. fly home sunday night. Quick trip but I get to see the boys play.I'm actually sitting with the cheer squad.meeting my mum and stepdad over there.

saint08
Club Player

I am going... went to wc game and so I will just keep going till we win....!!!

westy
Club Player

I am going. I just hope the team turns up!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
nabby7
Club Player

im already here at subi
waiting for everyone else

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:how many people are going to the game?

who has tickets for the 2nd level above the saints cheer squad? because feel free to come down to the bottom level when the game starts, because there is always heaps of free seats around the place.

GO SAINTS
Personal question in which I doubt you'll answer......How the hell can you afford for your entire family to travel to every game?

How much does this game for example cost?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

GO SAINTS
Personal question in which I doubt you'll answer......How the hell can you afford for your entire family to travel to every game?

my entire family is not going. i never said WE are, i said 'I' am.
'I' and leaving tomorrow. it is costing me alot to go, every last cent i have actually, so i need to use this off-season well and work hard to start saving up again.

and loris, just letting you know there will be no fine, there is a second siren at Subi, where anyone can go on the ground. i did this for the WCE game, i ran to the centre and touched the centre circle and then had to run as hard and as fast from security as i could, because aparently you cant go on the centre square.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Spinner wrote:

GO SAINTS

my entire family is not going. i never said WE are, i said 'I' am.
'I' and leaving tomorrow. it is costing me alot to go, every last cent i have actually, so i need to use this off-season well and work hard to start saving up again.

and loris, just letting you know there will be no fine, there is a second siren at Subi, where anyone can go on the ground. i did this for the WCE game, i ran to the centre and touched the centre circle and then had to run as hard and as fast from security as i could, because aparently you cant go on the centre square.
I hope he catches you next time

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

^^ LOL :lol:

kalsaint
Club Player

I will be there. Have been down from Kalgoorlie to Perth over the last 10 days.

Also will bring my daughter (member) and her new boyfriend from the UK. They are visiting WA for 3 weeks. I need this time to show how a good game looks.

Hopefully the Saints turn up to play this time round. :roll: :wink: [/img]

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

why have posts been deleted from this thread ?? i dont think i abused dooley nor did i use offecive language ? cant figure out why it was removed could i please have an explaination as to what i said that was wrong ?

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

kalsaint wrote:I will be there. Have been down from Kalgoorlie to Perth over the last 10 days.

Also will bring my daughter (member) and her new boyfriend from the UK. They are visiting WA for 3 weeks. I need this time to show how a good game looks.

Hopefully the Saints turn up to play this time round. :roll: :wink: [/img]
kal you should check out the pre game function ! its going to be the place to be b4 the game with free transport to and from the game !!! plus you can pay hommage to the legend that is Lew Mutch