Isn't it nice to be in the Finals

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Isn't it nice to be in the Finals

isn't it nice.
good news storeis,
good interviews.
no issues about mad monday,

Once the home home away games were over, its like the bottom 8 don't exist.

so no matter what happens in the next 2 weeks,
the saints made it to 4th, and have two more weeks of hearing hopefully only good stuff about the saints.

HarveysDeciple

plus the excitement levels.

We have a hell of a mountain to get over, but it's that sense of excitement and hope that makes it great.

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Oh yeah ,, just huge. I had come down to oz for Sir Roberts last home game , decided to hang around for the Essendon game ,now its a must I stay for the next game. this is just huge.

Now I am praying I stay in Oz till the end of the month. The Adelaide game and the Essendon game were possibly two of the best days i have had at the footy.

In the words of Big Kev ,

I'M EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!

What will be next from this club ?
True Blue Sainter
Club Player

VietNam_Saint wrote:Oh yeah ,, just huge. I had come down to oz for Sir Roberts last home game , decided to hang around for the Essendon game ,now its a must I stay for the next game. this is just huge.

Now I am praying I stay in Oz till the end of the month. The Adelaide game and the Essendon game were possibly two of the best days i have had at the footy.

In the words of Big Kev ,

I'M EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!
Mate just base yourself here for next season as well.. I'm sure you can relocate whatever work it is you do in the Nam in time for the '09 season!

The Saints are coming!
Ali92
Club Player

Vietnam Saint- i suppose your favourite song is Khe Sanh... how about the verse that goes "...I had the Waverley cold turkey..." also "and there ain't nuthin like the kisses from a downcast Bombers princess" hahahah

Global Warming? don't you dare question this or you'll be called a heretic...remember the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages? "the earth is flat !!!"
I thought science was all about finding the truth and asking questions...why do we all have to believe what we are told ffs ????