Why the Cats are PI$$ED

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bangerisking
Club Player

Why the Cats are PI$$ED

Yesterday i spoke to a Geelong offical who Im pretty close with. Was having general chit chat about the game with him when he said alot of the players werent happy with the treatment that Robert Harvey gave Prissa after doing his knee.

This pissed me off and I said to him how was he supposed to know that he'd done his knee, to which the offical agreed with me.

But for some reason the players werent happy with it at all and he suggested that the Harvey Scarlett incident was in regards to the Prismal injury.

BANGER 350 & STILL GOING STRONG
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I had wondered if that was the case, but I guess while chasing him you would only think he had slipped over.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: Why the Cats are PI$$ED

bangerisking wrote:Yesterday i spoke to a Geelong offical who Im pretty close with. Was having general chit chat about the game with him when he said alot of the players werent happy with the treatment that Robert Harvey gave Prissa after doing his knee.

This pissed me off and I said to him how was he supposed to know that he'd done his knee, to which the offical agreed with me.

But for some reason the players werent happy with it at all and he suggested that the Harvey Scarlett incident was in regards to the Prismal injury.
What is this...high school? A player with the ball goes to ground, you jump on him...pretty simple. Turns out to be one of your team-mates with a bung knee...stiff s***, it's a contact sport.

StSteven
Club Player

That is not true. It is a BF story with no support from anyone at Geelong.

Batnoe

Prismall handballed it away, if he was injured he would have forgotten about the ball. Harvey would have known that if he was in a heap he would have dropped the ball!

I really hate Geelong now

bangerisking
Club Player

StSteven wrote:That is not true. It is a BF story with no support from anyone at Geelong.
Why would i waste my time, Im telling you honestly that thats the case, if you dont want to believe it dont but it came straight from the horses mouth yesterday

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Banger's tackle was only light anyway...so why the big deal??

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Griggsy
SS Life Member

i just watched it then. There was no sign of an injury until after Harvey was there, so he would have no idea (unless he cried in pain). I watched in slowmo and to me it looked as though Harvey avoided the legs because of the fall. There was defianatly no contact with the legs or knee.

Although a geelong player cant see this during the game at that pace.

bangerisking
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:Banger's tackle was only light anyway...so why the big deal??
Who knows i seen no problem with it at all, neither did this offical whos worked very closely with him since the incident

Sainterman
Club Player

Who cares? Did anyone worry when Harvey was dragged down in a tackle after the umpire blew his whistle for a ball up when he did his knee?

And we all know Harves is a true gentleman of the game...stuff what a cocky as Geelong think!

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

bangerisking wrote:
StSteven wrote:That is not true. It is a BF story with no support from anyone at Geelong.
Why would i waste my time, Im telling you honestly that thats the case, if you dont want to believe it dont but it came straight from the horses mouth yesterday
Pppppffttttttttt, no offence to you but I wouldn't take any notice of some Girlong sooky la la official. Did he mention that slug to the rib cage that Harvey got? No, Im' sure that would be alright in their book :roll:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
stinger
Saintsational Legend

who gives a fat rats what those inbred morons are thinking anyway......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I mean Harvey is SUCH a dirty player...like F8k'n Scarlett! Only Scarlett would have thought someone like Harvs would have intentionally gone out there to crunch an injured player. What a complete and utter "useless" tool Scarlett is! ....And anyone else who thinks Harvey was out to "rough up" an injured player is brainless twit.

From where I sat I thought Prismal had just slipped over. I'd bet my house that's what Harvs thought also.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
osama milne laden
Club Player

only one of the two have ever punched another player in the throat

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
Mega
Club Player

I will ask Prismalls brother tonight at gym Im sure Reece will know if this is true or not !

A little less conversation a little more action please
your momma
Club Player

St. Luke wrote:Yeah I mean Harvey is SUCH a dirty player...like F8k'n Scarlett! Only Scarlett would have thought someone like Harvs would have intentionally gone out there to crunch an injured player. What a complete and utter "useless" tool Scarlett is! ....And anyone else who thinks Harvey was out to "rough up" an injured player is brainless twit.

From where I sat I thought Prismal had just slipped over. I'd bet my house that's what Harvs thought also.
AMEN.

unless there was a flippin spear stickin outa his back, how the f&#$ would Harvs know if Prismall was injured.

hope scarlett chokes on his own Sh#@ that comes out his trap.

well...

im waiting for the day geelong retires a couple of players, they start to slow down, new players into the team, theyre structure isnt what it used to be, glory days is over. Frighteningly, it only takes a year or two for some teams.....

"Im never satisfied...its a curse"
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

This is the same Geelong who had no problem 'taking out' Harvey in such a disgusting act that the Laws/Tribunal rules were changed as a result?

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Not that the umpires we exactly taking any notice of Prismall lying on the ground surrounded by about 5 trainers, they kept calling play on until the ball had to be bounced in the forward pocket.
Did the Geelong players give them a mouthful for not holding up play?
No.
Getting precious Cats, get over yourselves.

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

The more things like this come out.....the more many are going to be calling for Geelong players heads on the field.

Remember when Ling got hit against Fremantle?

Well imagine if that happened to Scarlett this week, the main thread of the week would be;

"Suck sh*t Scarlett, karma is a motherfu*ker"

Their fans aren't helping either, everyone you speak to brings up the win and attempts to dig it in.

Every dog has his day.....Geelong will have their's sooner rather than later

Young Georgie
Club Player

Hocking polaxing Harvey about 5 metres off the ball is down there as one of the lowest acts in modern football and perhaps that long haired dweeb should be sent a copy along with the soft Prismoll accident to put a few things into perspective.

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
SainterX
Club Player

4 days out from Harveys third last game this should be of no concern to anyone really.

Let's put our minds on the game this week and that alone. Let Collingwood be the only ones thinking of other things (Shaw and Didak) and go at them 100% committed, players and fans to the job at hand.

A true king doesn't glass his girlfriend.
A true king doesn't smear his blood on an opponent when he cannot break a tag.
A true king does not label umpires disgraceful.
A true king is Robert Harvey.
bergsone
SS Life Member

When Scarlett has 2 Brownlows,21 seasons,380 games etc etc etc to his credit ,then maybe he can mouth to a Harvey,but then again cant see that happening

Interesting to see most cats players making a effort to get to Harves to shake hands ,with a great ,possibly for one last time

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:This is the same Geelong who had no problem 'taking out' Harvey in such a disgusting act that the Laws/Tribunal rules were changed as a result?
the hocking incident MM?

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I hope we get to play them again this year....

Just so we can go the FARKIN KNUCKLE.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
siamang

If it were Greg Stafford sliding in, Prismall would be dead.

Like Stinger said, we shouldn't give a s*** what Geelong people think of it, I am quietly confident we will be meeting the cats again for a chance at revenge soon anyway.