General public idiots

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

General public idiots

Excuse the rant....

I hate when you walk down the street or whatever and people say "On the bandwagon i see" F*** off i use to wear our colours proud even in the bleak years of 00 01 02.
Anyone else copping this kind of sht? Feel like punching them in the mouth!!

End Rant!

ScubaSam44
Club Player

most likely was a collingwood supporter.... ahahahaha
its like, F*** off ill support who i want thanks.

Theres no substitute for hardwork- Robert Harvey.
Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Re: General public idiots

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:Excuse the rant....

I hate when you walk down the street or whatever and people say "On the bandwagon i see" F*** off i use to wear our colours proud even in the bleak years of 00 01 02.

End Rant!

Sorry mate for an older codger like me in their 40's that sounds funny

You obvioulsy weren't around in the late 70's and most of the 80's :D

HarveysDeciple

walked into the post office yesterday with a saints jacket on.

Lady at the counter is like "here we go, they have a win and the colours come out".

It is annoying when you have been displaying your saints loyalty day in day out for your whole life.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

End Rant!
yes, walking my dog in the saints polo and someone said "u know if it wasnt for farvey retiring you wouldnt of made the 8"
and a guy at school (hawks fan) said he cant wait to see harvey crying on saturday night going off the ground for the last time, so he was taken to sick bay very quickly

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Winmar7Fan wrote:

End Rant!

Sorry mate for an older codger like me in their 40's that sounds funny

You obvioulsy weren't around in the late 70's and most of the 80's :D
LOL sam here - now they were some bleak years :cry:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:

End Rant!
yes, walking my dog in the saints polo and someone said "u know if it wasnt for farvey retiring you wouldnt of made the 8"
and a guy at school (hawks fan) said he cant wait to see harvey crying on saturday night going off the ground for the last time, so he was taken to sick bay very quickly
i too cant wait to see harvey crying on saturday night going off the ground as we win our way to the Granny !!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Buckets
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:

End Rant!
The piece of excretment shouldn't have been able to make it close to the sick bay more like the nearest gutter for that idiot :wink:

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Tell them to go and get fu*ked and let them know it's not our fault their pathetic team wasn't good enough.

I have no problem with dropping the social behavior code when people talk complete sh*t.

They mimic the same s*** they've heard 100 times in the last year just to look like a hero.

As you can see this really pisses me off, got a heap of Collingwood mates, suddenly in the last couple of days they don't care about football anymore.

SORE FU*N LOSERS, SUCK SH*T!!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Move over here guys...you wouldn't even know the AFL existed with both SA teams out. People think red, white and black are just this season's colours :wink:

sensaint
Club Player

I'm with you Winmar, watching them in the 70s & 80s in the outer.

TassieJones
Club Player

I've been getting the opposite myself.

Quite a few GO SAINTS yelled out by passers by (presumably saints fans) and had quite a few supporters from all different clubs start friendly convos with me about the game when they've seen my gear. The only thing that annoys me is that no one except Saints fans gives us a chance. Ah well, we'll show them.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

here in perth its all about Rich & Natanui with subi taking on the Sawnnies its possibly the biggest hype for a WAFL granny for years !!! with lots of top prospects for this years draft on show !!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
marksnsparks
Club Player

I got loads of positive comments b4 last Saturday....it did help that the filth are universally hated mind you. Saints were the most supported team in Australia last saturday night i reckon!

Griggsy
SS Life Member

noones been brave enough to say something to me like that yet, have noticed the looks though like the rolling of the eyes. Wow im sorry i wore a saints polo shirt the day we played the pies...

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

My favorite from a Hawks fan this week...

"I know St Kilda cant win, but its possible Hawthorn could lose it"

Logic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Window

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Living and working in the Western suburbs, particularly working in Footscray, I get plenty of "Well if we can't knock Geelong off, I hope you blokes can." Western suburbs vs Geelong rivalry is alive and well.

But of course I've also had one unknown Hawks fan tell me we are the worst team to ever make the final four.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Hey, but that's cool...we're in the top 4 and playing in a Prelim! :wink: :D How good does that sound! :D

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

Well.... if we win satday night ill do my sunday morning run in my Saints jumper.

I'm not sure if my old man (oh when on here) noticed what I was wearing last sunday morning for my race...... red shirt with white back and black shorts. I bought a red singlet just for that lol.

Too lazy to update my username
Raven
Club Player

I went snowboarding on the recent weekend of the St Kilda/Adelaide game and during the trip I wore my St Kilda beanie. I was really surprised to hear no less than 15 comments on the first day alone, especially from the staff walking around, such as:

"Here's a man who follows a good football club, the Saints will smash the Crows tomorrow!" followed by a pat on the back, as well as various "GO SAINTS", or "Hey, nice beanie!" shouted out randomly at me.

It was a great feeling to be so far away from home, and yet feel so at home, somehow.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

saintdooley wrote:yes, walking my dog in the saints polo and someone said "u know if it wasnt for farvey retiring you wouldnt of made the 8
Why was the dog wearing your Saints polo?

:lol:

BakesFan
SS Life Member

well, at least you guys don't get;

"What colours are they?".... "WHO???"...... "WHAT??".... "Oh, that aerial ping-pong sh!t "

:twisted: :twisted: Flowering bum-sniffers!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
ScubaSam44
Club Player

:evil: :evil: :evil:

i dont mind people givin a few smartazzle remarks
but when they talk about Harvey or pick at a particular person, it really really really pisses me off.

like who says that,
"cant wait to see harvey crying on saturday night going off the ground for the last time,"....... haha, well done for sending his fat brown/gold ass to the sick bay, just about the only option.

:evil:

milney044
Club Player

We had a footy day at school in 2004 and it was cold so i was just wearing a basic saints jumper and one class mate told me i was " a lousy bandwagoner" i nearly cried it was such an insult!! But i showed him, i took my jumper off and underneath i was wearing my old style guernsey covered in signatures. :D

Now when its cold at school i wear my St.Kilda rug around the school, it was annoying the other day when a friend told me i was only wearing it because we won, hellllo i've been using it all year!

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
ScubaSam44
Club Player

hahahaha, people are pathetic these days aye.
aaah, you showed him :]

whenever i wear anything stkilda.
people give me looks, haha.
but its like, F*** you im proud.

ooooh, Go milneeyyyy :D ^^^^^