Maybe just me but.......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Maybe just me but.......

I've decided not to get ahead of myself....OR be "doom and gloom" but simply look forward to a new season and take every game as it comes. I've waited too long for the season to start to be writing it off before it starts!
No injuries against the tiggers! All to play for next week?! :wink:
I'm going to be looking forward to renewing my aqquaintance with all my pals at good old Etihad? :shock: Dome in 09!

Love to all as ever

Dave :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I'm with you Dave...

Cheers,
Kel

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

It is only the pre-seaso but there are some promising signs...

Bally has been good....dare we hope to see the "real" all this year..

X on HB

Gilbert as a swingman that can play either end....

Gardi's good form to back up King..

BJ looking awesome

Ray looks handy...and will suit today's running game plan

Baker not far off....

The main negatives so are Banger retiring and Dempster being out for half the season is that Goos is stilla bit off..

So all in all the positive's outweigh the negatives.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Maybe just me but.......

It maybe just me but.... people have lost friends family and homes in bushfires. I have a cousin who is seven years my junior and she is not going to see another christmas because of cancer..I'll never spend time with her again in this life....Life can be tough for us at times. I'll be buggered if I'm going to go into a football season with anything other than an attitude of let the game unfold as it will and I'll just be there shouting and screaming for the win, but be ready to take the knocks too.
I'm looking forward to seeing good old Jack Barker in level one aisle 18 and hear him say to me again "rev 'em up mate!!!"
love to you all!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Re: Maybe just me but.......

thejiggingsaint wrote:It maybe just me but.... people have lost friends family and homes in bushfires. I have a cousin who is seven years my junior and she is not going to see another christmas because of cancer..I'll never spend time with her again in this life....Life can be tough for us at times. I'll be buggered if I'm going to go into a football season with anything other than an attitude of let the game unfold as it will and I'll just be there shouting and screaming for the win, but be ready to take the knocks too.
I'm looking forward to seeing good old Jack Barker in level one aisle 18 and hear him say to me again "rev 'em up mate!!!"
love to you all!

You are top shelf Dave, all the best! :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:It maybe just me but.... people have lost friends family and homes in bushfires. I have a cousin who is seven years my junior and she is not going to see another christmas because of cancer..I'll never spend time with her again in this life....Life can be tough for us at times. I'll be buggered if I'm going to go into a football season with anything other than an attitude of let the game unfold as it will and I'll just be there shouting and screaming for the win, but be ready to take the knocks too.
love to you all!

You are top shelf Dave, all the best! :wink:

i am happy to be in one hundred percent agreement with you on those comments mate...... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

love to you all!

awesome dave, can't wait to hear you on the radio sticking it up them also

cheers

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Very sorry to hear about your sister, hope and pray that your time left is wonderful time.

As all, I am looking forward to the new season and see some pleasing things in pre season. I went to the Bulldogs practice match and was pleased to see the tackling and pressure we put on.

I think we may surprise many.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

terribly sorry, cousin, but the sentiment is genuine, know what it's like to lose family.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

You're a star, Dave.

A deadset gem.