What an interesting place.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
TriColourDisciple wrote:Barks4eva is Okay, (however, he lost me a little bit when he was linking the new clash strip with racism...What the?)
I wasn't being serious, I was taking the piss in a light hearted way b coz Grumpy One was carrying on about how the Saintsational banner was racist because the Koori players and the white's were segregated!

Grumpy One posted something about how he liked the new clash jumper ( I don't ) so I lightheartedly made some reference about the jumper he likes being racist because there is too much white on the front!

Of course in no way was I being serious, I was just giving GO a bit of a stir!
lol I have little doubt that GrumpyOne's carrying on about this banner is the sole reason why it wont be changed.

He had the audacity to say why bother with PMing the person that designed the banner.

Yep, carry on with an issue that could have been resolved without it going to a public forum would had been the answer, instead he went public and just carried on and for some reason fails to see that his "hair trigger" is an issue.

Oh well, I am happy with the design but would have preferred the original order that Moorabbin Saints provided, but guess what...

It's not going to change, and just what is the reason for that :?: :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:
Magic, wouldn't getting the sh*ts and someone giving you the sh*ts the same thing - either way you are sh*tty?
Well, given you're apparently an expert on s***, you would certainly know.

ace
Saintsational Legend

[quote="barks4eva"][quote="TriColourDisciple"]Barks4eva is Okay, (however, he lost me a little bit when he was linking the new clash strip with racism...What the?)
[/quote]

I wasn't being serious, I was taking the piss in a light hearted way b coz Grumpy One was carrying on about how the Saintsational banner was racist because the Koori players and the white's were segregated!

Grumpy One posted something about how he liked the new clash jumper ( I don't ) so I lightheartedly made some reference about the jumper he likes being racist because there is too much white on the front!

Of course in no way was I being serious, I was just giving GO a bit of a stir![/quote]

But the jumper IS racist.

It includes a bit for the red skins, a bit for the whites, a bit for the blacks but nothing for people with brown skins.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
zebraman
Club Player

I love reading this stuff....trying to figure out who is serious and who is not makes my daY...( and I'm yet to figure out who really is serious)

Guess I'm a just a dumb ass...although I've been called a lot worse

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
TriColourDisciple wrote:Barks4eva is Okay, (however, he lost me a little bit when he was linking the new clash strip with racism...What the?)

Of course in no way was I being serious, I was just giving GO a bit of a stir!
lol I have little doubt that GrumpyOne's carrying on about this banner is the sole reason why it wont be changed.

He had the audacity to say why bother with PMing the person that designed the banner.

Yep, carry on with an issue that could have been resolved without it going to a public forum would had been the answer, instead he went public and just carried on and for some reason fails to see that his "hair trigger" is an issue.

Oh well, I am happy with the design but would have preferred the original order that Moorabbin Saints provided, but guess what...

It's not going to change, and just what is the reason for that :?: :idea:
Actually the banner could very well change, we are looking at adding some links to the picture and we have Battye doing the coding and moorabbin Saints doing the design itself, if Moorabbin Saints has decided to change the order back then that is the banner that will be used.

We wont change the banner just to accomodate GO but we aren't going to oppose change to simply spite him either.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote: Actually the banner could very well change, we are looking at adding some links to the picture and we have Battye doing the coding and moorabbin Saints doing the design itself, if Moorabbin Saints has decided to change the order back then that is the banner that will be used.

We wont change the banner just to accomodate GO but we aren't going to oppose change to simply spite him either.
Good news on the links, I suggested this some weeks ago.

Moorabbin Saints has already stated that he was going to change the order of the players to his original design, which was my preference and the preference of a few others, but not because of any suggestion of racism, but merely the fact of seniority amongst the players.

One hopes that the administration staff on this site will not make changes to spite a particular poster, that would be wrong, but the mere fact that he carried on about this minor issue, made me want this current design just to in some way prove it is not racist.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yes Magic - I am an expert.......oh, but your not

You just like pointing out to everyone that I am......do you see the hypocrisy FFS....

You insist that I think my opinion is always right - yet you insist I am always wrong.....therefore you are the one who is the 'expert'.......seriously get over it....