Mothers Day Present Idea...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Mothers Day Present Idea...

I thought I may take my wife to the Neil Roberts Club Luncheon for her Mothers Day Present...:D

http://www.sainters.net/newsletters/09/090320_nrc.html

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintm
Club Player

I hope your wife is a Saints fan too - otherwise it could be on par with getting a kettle or toaster as a Mother's Day present!! :lol:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintm wrote:I hope your wife is a Saints fan too - otherwise it could be on par with getting a kettle or toaster as a Mother's Day present!! :lol:
lol....

she has a reserved seat and likes CJ...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

We have just returned from the luncheon today and had a great time, CJ came up to our table and we had a great chat with him.

He said that he is not sure as yet on just who he is going to mind on Monday night, but suggest it will be out of Pendelbury, Swan or Davis.

I highly recommend these luncheons the next one is in August (I think it's the 18th) it's called "The Young Guns Luncheon"

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

St Fidelius wrote:We have just returned from the luncheon today and had a great time, CJ came up to our table and we had a great chat with him.

He said that he is not sure as yet on just who he is going to mind on Monday night, but suggest it will be out of Pendelbury, Swan or Davis.

I highly recommend these luncheons the next one is in August (I think it's the 18th) it's called "The Young Guns Luncheon"
Sounds great, she has very good taste in players! I bet you are in the good books :wink:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:We have just returned from the luncheon today and had a great time, CJ came up to our table and we had a great chat with him.

Sounds great, she has very good taste in players! I bet you are in the good books :wink:
Yep, so much so that my wife is sound asleep :roll: :D

But she really did enjoy the day and loved the chat with CJ....

and also the two officials that were on our table Anthony and Ben, it was fantastic talking to both of them, it just gave us a great insight into the Clubs marketing and how they have already started for marketing and sponsorship for 2010....

The Clash Strip will remain, because of the two year deal, but membership scarfs and other gear have already been designed and are in the process of being deals to be organised, we are way ahead on the marketing for next year