If you dont have your Collingwood tickets yet..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

If you dont have your Collingwood tickets yet..

..I've just been advised by ES Ticketing that there WILL be walk-up seating available on Level 3 on the night for the Pies game

This is contrary to what I was told a number of weeks ago when I decided to make a L1 booking for the MW, so I apologise if Ive lead anyone astray..but can only act on the information provided to me :D

Collingwood do have reserved seating up there so it wont be open slather like this Sunday...so Id reccomend getting there very early and pre-purchasing your GA tickets to avoid queues on the night.

Even with GA seating however, the game can still sell out..and Id think will go close should both the Saints and Pies win this week

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
mordi
Club Player

Saint66au,

but you are still doing the block booking next to CS?

What's the Point of it All?
saintly
Saintsational Legend

whose home game is it?

StSteven
Club Player

Collingwood's (believe it or not - how good is that). However AFL members area is full. So suggest you book early.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: If you dont have your Collingwood tickets yet..

saint66au wrote:.

This is contrary to what I was told a number of weeks ago when I decided to make a L1 booking for the MW, so I apologise if Ive lead anyone astray..but can only act on the information provided to me :D
You can act all the way to the Bar on Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. What time? I WILL be pretty early this week !!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:Saint66au,

but you are still doing the block booking next to CS?
Most definately

..and Eastern...if you are AT FREAKING LAST gonna turn up in time to buy drinks..I will camp overnight at Livewire to make sure I dont miss a second of it ;-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

I am sick & tired of receiving phone calls from the airlines & Spirit of Tasmania letting me know that Eastern is checking daily to see if I am travelling over to attend a game & collect the 2 pots OF REAL BEER that he owes me. Fine awarded by the "Pick the winner" executive.
I hereby advise Eastern that he purchase these 2 beers & they are to be consumed by saint66au for arranging a couple of seats for me several years ago as well as organise some tickets for a work colleague last season.
The executive will double the penalty if this is not done.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Launcestonsaint wrote:I am sick & tired of receiving phone calls from the airlines & Spirit of Tasmania letting me know that Eastern is checking daily to see if I am travelling over to attend a game & collect the 2 pots OF REAL BEER that he owes me. Fine awarded by the "Pick the winner" executive.
I hereby advise Eastern that he purchase these 2 beers & they are to be consumed by saint66au for arranging a couple of seats for me several years ago as well as organise some tickets for a work colleague last season.
Would you like photographic evidence? I must warn you that he drinks his beer through a straw :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Eastern wrote:
Launcestonsaint wrote:I am sick & tired of receiving phone calls from the airlines & Spirit of Tasmania letting me know that Eastern is checking daily to see if I am travelling over to attend a game & collect the 2 pots OF REAL BEER that he owes me. Fine awarded by the "Pick the winner" executive.
Would you like photographic evidence? I must warn you that he drinks his beer through a straw :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink: !!
Yeah photographic evidence would be the only way I could be convinced that the fine has been paid. I have no problem with somebody drinking through a straw or using a teaspoon, as long as you bring your wallet with money in it.
If it could be captured on video, we could win "funniest home video's" prize watching you cringe as you actually pay for 2 beers :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.