Matt Maguire 5 goals

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

the shadow
Club Player

May even play Sandy reserves? You are waste of space plugger66. How on earth do you come up with this crap? He will take his time and will play in the Sandy firsts, if he misses a game at all. Give it a rest you moron. Is this another one of your "inside tips"? The last one about Eddy having a brother in the Sandy seconds resulted in you retreating to your cave when you got caught "bullshi**ing" yet again. WhAT WAS THAT ABOUT YOU ALWAYS TELLING THE TRUTH GETTING YOU INTO TROUBLE? Go on, give us another gem we can bury you with. Spinner your post is perfectly reasonable. The moron fails to understands it and attacks because that's all he can do. Didn't you know he has a direct line to the coaching staff? In his imagination!

Run like Ditterich, arms flailing, cause fear in the enemy, make fellow saints walk tall!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Spinner wrote: And I don't agree on what RL has been doing for the entire year, I believe we should pick our best players and not dodge having to make a tough call on selection.

And If hudghton was to come through the reserves, it should only be for fitness. This bloke shouldn't have to earn his spot. Lets not forget that Zac didn't in the first place.
What a load of rubbish...

Maybe you should have been at the luncheon on Friday :idea:

So are you suggesting that Zac should be dropped for Max??

Again, RL stated that he will be more than happy not to make any more changes to the side...

If a player plays a shocker, then fair enough...

According ot RL, you just can't change a side for players fit and ready on PAST PERFORMANCES !!!

I agree with RL's thoughts....

The CURRENT 22 are doing their job and I really don't see a reason in dropping a player ATM

This current list knows the game plan and have been involved in it and have performed their tasks...

Introduce a player that has not played that game plan and included him into the side for a player that has performed his tasks is just asking for trouble IMO

Just maybe you should have attended the luncheon and questioned RL on his speech, and then do the same when Roo endorsed what RL has stated..

CABBAGE !
You talk a lot of bulls*** without really saying anything....Always easiest to side with the norm rather than go against the grain.

If we were playing the Grand Final tomorrow. And Max was 100% fit.....I would pick him with his ten years of experience over Zac Dawsons five minutes. Zac has been brilliant. But tough calls need to be made.

And you call me a cabbage. Take a look in the mirror.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Hudge wont play until after the half way mark of the season.

No rush.

We need him at the important end....

As long as he gets some games under his belt at some stage....

FFS relax the lot of you.

We have the depth and out player management at the moment is about as good as it gets.

Changes will be made if they are needed.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

the shadow wrote:May even play Sandy reserves? You are waste of space plugger66. How on earth do you come up with this crap? He will take his time and will play in the Sandy firsts, if he misses a game at all. Give it a rest you moron. Is this another one of your "inside tips"? The last one about Eddy having a brother in the Sandy seconds resulted in you retreating to your cave when you got caught "bullshi**ing" yet again. WhAT WAS THAT ABOUT YOU ALWAYS TELLING THE TRUTH GETTING YOU INTO TROUBLE? Go on, give us another gem we can bury you with. Spinner your post is perfectly reasonable. The moron fails to understands it and attacks because that's all he can do. Didn't you know he has a direct line to the coaching staff? In his imagination!
So I think Max may play in the seconds. I didnt realise I wasnt allowed an opinion. Thanks for your post. Very nice indeed. You seem like such a good guy. Had any more of those parties with your Collingwood mates laughing about spelling mistakes on a website. Collingwood mates laughing about spelling now that is funny. No wonder your parties are such a hoot. Anyway you will not post again like you said you wouldnt do in your previous posts to me. We all know who lies dont we.

Finally as for the Eddy comment I know Rob has a brother who was a good footballer and thought that was him playing for the seconds. Are you positive it isnt?