Where are these guys

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Ahh...who actually cares ??

WJ was suspended not permanently banned..his suspension is lifted so if he wants to come back under a new username for whatever reason and choose not to disclose it..then does anyone really care?
snap.... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where are these guys

GrumpyOne wrote:
I harbour grudges, and you have a short memory.

Enough said. We are nine-zip. Not time to start eating our own.

never have truer words ever been typed in the history of this forum.......well....not by this poster anyway..... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GrumpyOne

Re: Where are these guys

stinger wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
I harbour grudges, and you have a short memory.

Enough said. We are nine-zip. Not time to start eating our own.

never have truer words ever been typed in the history of this forum.......well....not by this poster anyway..... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why thank you Sting. :D

I think. :? :shock:

Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:

WJ was suspended not permanently banned..his suspension is lifted so if he wants to come back under a new username for whatever reason and choose not to disclose it..then does anyone really care?
Well you obviously care enough to keep stalking me. :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Speak to the mods milton, you may be able to transfer you previous post count to ur new username....I have seem others do it in the past, Oh When The Saints i think it was.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Spinner wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Speak to the mods milton, you may be able to transfer you previous post count to ur new username....I have seem others do it in the past, Oh When The Saints i think it was.
Thanks, but it's not the real issue. Post count doesn't bother me. People abusing you via other people's posts do. Hopefully the mods will do the needy.

Shaggy
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:
i agree with you.....the world is a far nastier place these days...and the internet ten times worse......
Champagne comedy, coming from Mr Cleanskin himself :roll: :roll:

Oh deary deary me.

And then you call me a troll? On what basis are you harassing me.

Please feel free to ignomre me n the future.

I may be a troll, but the difference betwween you and me is that lawyers are tax dodging trolls who get paid to troll the pond scum and defend them, even if they are guilty, just so you can make a quid.

Right up there with used car salesmen and politicians. Absolute pillars of modern society.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you really don't like Australia's laws, politics and cars than go overseas .... unless of course you are the type thats loves to bitch against main stream but takes the benefits they bring to the market :D .
So which one are you Shaggy? Lawyer, car salesman or Pollie? :lol:
None of the above. But I have a healthy respect for most businesses/professions you obviously don't :D
On what basis wouldl you say that. We're getting off topic a bit, but it's a bit of fun.

Given that hardly anybody knows anyone here in real life and what they do, or what they're like, there's a fair few assumptions being stated as fact.

Then again what else can you go by other than what people post on here?

For the record, I have a healthy respect for all politicians of all persuasion, given what they sacrafice personally for their work. Even the left wing Ruddies of the world.

I have lawyers in my family. I also have a ton of respect for business owners who put their nuts on the line to achieve a better future.

Now stop baiting me :lol:
Back on topic I assume you are one of the main reasons RF is no longer posting because of your belligerence.

I concede you are bright, post a lot, and can be sneaky (the false ID was great :D ).

Regardless there are some of us who are unhappy that you and others have pushed RF out.

Whilst you may think its great RF has gone there are others who value his opinion above yours.

As for your current campaign against Stinger ... he adds to SS. He continually posts interesting articles here and on the general forum and has done the past 3 years I have been on.

What do you do apart from post a lot and fight?

You downgrade Stinger as SaintRising does with Saintbrat when he gets a chance. The bitchiness is ridiculous.

There are many who liked to read RF despite not being big number posters.

You obviously don't like to be proven wrong and therefore its war to prove otherwise.

Good on you (without respect).

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

as SaintRising does with Saintbrat when he gets a chance. The bitchiness is ridiculous.
WTF?
I must have missed all those occasions?

You sure about that?

I think you've got the names mixed up.

rodgerfox never misses an opportunity to have a go at SRr.
I generally have a go at rodgerfox when I think he's posting nonsense or trolling, but I've never seen SRr, or anybody else for that matter (other than a ludicrous comment from SaintNat once) have a go at Bratty.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Can't believe this crap thread is still on the main page and not over in the unwashed pages...in the general forum...

What the hell has it got to do with the Saints, that Judson and Rodgerfox aren't here anymore?

Move it on FFS

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

felixleo wrote:How about having a Saintsational "Hall of Infamy" with the top ten suspended contributors in order. As to SP2008's comments on page one Dawson just seems to be improving each game and looks to have his spot locked in at the moment and SP was not the only one to think Gardi was worth the punt. Finally to so say its 'nice being correct' after the fact is (as Bruce would say) delicious when it blows up in your face the week after.
gardiner was always going to come good once he had a fitness base and confidence

the swagger is back as are the gold celebrations

hopefully he gets his premiership medal he deserved at the eagles

99.999% of this board were either against him coming or against him being kept on...

glad you are the other one who thinks it was a great decision (at the time) to pick him up and to keep him (at the time of it) - not just another one of these bandwagoner's who attempt to state that they thought it was a great idea to begin to come across as a typical saintsationalist know it all

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Shaggy
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
as SaintRising does with Saintbrat when he gets a chance. The bitchiness is ridiculous.
WTF?

You sure about that?

I generally have a go at rodgerfox when I think he's posting nonsense or trolling, but I've never seen SRr, or anybody else for that matter (other than a ludicrous comment from SaintNat once) have a go at Bratty.
I know you have a go at RF. You really don't like his writing style. Regardless you don't spam against him ... its a healthy but heated debate.

Brat doesn't deserve anyone to ever have a go at her. I do not know who she is. But I bet you she really doesn't like SRr :D .

When she makes a mistake SRr does picks it up. I hope you watch from now on.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:glad you are the other one who thinks it was a great decision (at the time) to pick him up and to keep him (at the time of it) - not just another one of these bandwagoner's who attempt to state that they thought it was a great idea to begin to come across as a typical saintsationalist know it all
Hate to agree with you SP2008 :lol: but I - while vehemently opposed to Cousins, was always a big fan of MG coming to us, and was more than happy to give him the second chance - look back at any of my posts then and you will see I was the third person who wanted him.

:lol:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:glad you are the other one who thinks it was a great decision (at the time) to pick him up and to keep him (at the time of it) - not just another one of these bandwagoner's who attempt to state that they thought it was a great idea to begin to come across as a typical saintsationalist know it all
Hate to agree with you SP2008 :lol: but I - while vehemently opposed to Cousins, was always a big fan of MG coming to us, and was more than happy to give him the second chance - look back at any of my posts then and you will see I was the third person who wanted him.

why would i waste my time?

as for cousins, who knows

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
WTF?

You sure about that?

I know you have a go at RF. You really don't like his writing style. Regardless you don't spam against him ... its a healthy but heated debate.

Brat doesn't deserve anyone to ever have a go at her. I do not know who she is. But I bet you she really doesn't like SRr :D .

When she makes a mistake SRr does picks it up. I hope you watch from now on.
I've never noticed but I will look out for it.

And I agree, Bratty is THE saintsational legend.

And I don't like anybody's writing style that posts their opinion as fact (including my own when I do it!)

Milton66
SS Life Member

Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:
i agree with you.....the world is a far nastier place these days...and the internet ten times worse......

Oh deary deary me.

I may be a troll, but the difference betwween you and me is that lawyers are tax dodging trolls who get paid to troll the pond scum and defend them, even if they are guilty, just so you can make a quid.

Right up there with used car salesmen and politicians. Absolute pillars of modern society.

If you really don't like Australia's laws, politics and cars than go overseas .... unless of course you are the type thats loves to bitch against main stream but takes the benefits they bring to the market :D .
None of the above. But I have a healthy respect for most businesses/professions you obviously don't :D
On what basis wouldl you say that. We're getting off topic a bit, but it's a bit of fun.

Given that hardly anybody knows anyone here in real life and what they do, or what they're like, there's a fair few assumptions being stated as fact.

For the record, I have a healthy respect for all politicians of all persuasion, given what they sacrafice personally for their work. Even the left wing Ruddies of the world.

I have lawyers in my family. I also have a ton of respect for business owners who put their nuts on the line to achieve a better future.

Back on topic I assume you are one of the main reasons RF is no longer posting because of your belligerence.

I concede you are bright, post a lot, and can be sneaky (the false ID was great :D ).

Regardless there are some of us who are unhappy that you and others have pushed RF out.

Whilst you may think its great RF has gone there are others who value his opinion above yours.

As for your current campaign against Stinger ... he adds to SS. He continually posts interesting articles here and on the general forum and has done the past 3 years I have been on.

You downgrade Stinger as SaintRising does with Saintbrat when he gets a chance. The bitchiness is ridiculous.

You obviously don't like to be proven wrong and therefore its war to prove otherwise.

Do you honestly think that Fox would go away because of what I post? You are deluded my friend. That's a bold assumption. He's copped worse from what I've seen, and does himself no favours either.

My downgrading of Stinger has to do with the constant swearing and belittling of others. And that's my business.

Funny, Stinger has been here 3 years and posted 16000+ times yet you ridicule me for posting a lot and fighting? Too funny.

Yep he adds a lot of cowardly insults and belittling of others behind his keyboard. WOW, what a hero.

I'll talk footy until the cows come home, and like your hero Stinger, I reserve my right to an opinion as it is a public forum. Everyone's fair game here.

If someone has a go at me, like you're doing, for no apparent reason, then I'll retaliate.

At least my views on footy are based on logic and an understanding of the game... IF you no like, you no read. Simple.

Funny how people like P66 who call it straight and thereby expose people for their silly conspiracy theories also gets attacked.

Perhaps we should all come on here and trot out the usual negative diatribe to keep people like you happy?

I don't take shots at you, so don't start another argument.

Now go and get yourself a Scooby snack.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Well - because you stated felixleo was the
other one who thinks it was a great decision (at the time) to pick him up and to keep him (at the time of it)
So no-one else, apart from you and felixleo (and no disrespect to felixleo, and no ties to you), never thought MG was worth it... :roll:

LOL you freaking legend, you were the only one to pick him as a future gun at STKFC and good on you. :roll: :lol:

Pity you didn't pick Zac...

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Well - because you stated felixleo was the
other one who thinks it was a great decision (at the time) to pick him up and to keep him (at the time of it)
So no-one else, apart from you and felixleo (and no disrespect to felixleo, and no ties to you), never thought MG was worth it... :roll:

LOL you freaking legend, you were the only one to pick him as a future gun at STKFC and good on you. :roll: :lol:

thank you and i know i was the only one to pick gardiner

Shaggy
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:

Oh deary deary me.

Do you honestly think that Fox would go away because of what I post? You are deluded my friend. That's a bold assumption. He's copped worse from what I've seen, and does himself no favours either.

My downgrading of Stinger has to do with the constant swearing and belittling of others. And that's my business.

Funny, Stinger has been here 3 years and posted 16000+ times yet you ridicule me for posting a lot and fighting? Too funny.

Yep he adds a lot of cowardly insults and belittling of others behind his keyboard. WOW, what a hero.

I'll talk footy until the cows come home, and like your hero Stinger, I reserve my right to an opinion as it is a public forum. Everyone's fair game here.

If someone has a go at me, like you're doing, for no apparent reason, then I'll retaliate.

At least my views on footy are based on logic and an understanding of the game... IF you no like, you no read. Simple.

Funny how people like P66 who call it straight and thereby expose people for their silly conspiracy theories also gets attacked.

Perhaps we should all come on here and trot out the usual negative diatribe to keep people like you happy?

RF is no longer here. From my readings I think you are primarily responsible. Congratulations.

Whilst you see RF as purely being negative I think he is a realist which doesn't mean he doesn't hope for the best :D .

After GT was sacked RF wrote a piece which basically predicted the 3 year restructuring and maturity of the core players which has taken place. He was howled down because forumites wanted the premiership now.

He has also written a lot of bollocks as well in the meantime.

But generally he has been right.

If you don't like it fine but his understanding of the game is quite outstanding IMO.

Regardless you have won. You have scared him off. You are smart, aggresive and obviously have time on your hands.

But I will say I seriously disrepect you as a result.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:blah
blah
blah
blah

thank you and i know i was the only one to pick gardiner
Well if you're such a fan how come you don't have his 2007 run on top?

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... age#487077

Therefore full credit for Gardiner's resurgence belongs to me.

asiu

mr fox wouldn't give a penguins penis imo

i miss his input

Milton66
SS Life Member

Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:

Oh deary deary me.

RF is no longer here. From my readings I think you are primarily responsible. Congratulations.

Whilst you see RF as purely being negative I think he is a realist which doesn't mean he doesn't hope for the best :D .

After GT was sacked RF wrote a piece which basically predicted the 3 year restructuring and maturity of the core players which has taken place. He was howled down because forumites wanted the premiership now.

He has also written a lot of bollocks as well in the meantime.

But generally he has been right.

If you don't like it fine but his understanding of the game is quite outstanding IMO.

Regardless you have won. You have scared him off. You are smart, aggresive and obviously have time on your hands.

But I will say I seriously disrepect you as a result.
Mate, why you want to keep ressurecting a dud thread is beyond me. Couldn't give 2 hoots if you disrespect me or not.

I don't know who you are and have never attacked you, yet you feel the need to vent your anger, and you have the right to do so.

Once again, I am amused that people actually look at how much time one has, or how often they post. Surely, you have better things to do with your life?

My time is my business and I make my own time. I find this forum entertaining and come here to talk footy. I despise some of the hatred that gets thrown about (including mine). This forum gives a footy tragic the opportunity to discuss footy and have some fun at the same time.

I have made a few cyber-friends along the way and most are polite and fun to banter with. We all have personalities and faults. And I'll be the first to admit to mine.

When all is said and done, I'd sit down and have a beer with everyone here except one.

Now, if you can produce evidence that I am responsible for RF not being here, then please do so. Otherwise withdraw the accusation. If you know him in real life, then tell him to stop sooking and come back.

RF was an adversary, and I agree with many of his views. The most extreme, I would debate passionately against (as have others).

He is a tough nut and knows how to hold his own in an argument. It may surprise, btu I have a begrudging respect for him for standing for what he believes in. He's one of te first I'd have a beer wwith.

I appreciate your openess, and realize tha not everyone can get along, which is ok with me. If you look closely enough, and not let your emotions get in the way, most of "tirades" are made in defence of people who cop a pasting. I despise cyber-bullying and will always speak out when it occurs.

Until such a day when pople act accordingly, I'll give as good as I get.

Cheers.

Mods, can we now put this thread to rest?

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

god no, leave it going

its all about a select few that actually have a differing opinion on things

Milton66
SS Life Member

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:god no, leave it going

Are you refering to the "medocrity embracing" few? :lol:

That's an "in" joke btw.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:

Are you refering to the "medocrity embracing" few? :lol:

That's an "in" joke btw.
mediocrity has been replaced with smugness, expectation and fear that a club built on loosing could actually do something...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

too bad the differing opinions are based on nothing more than what you see on TV.

Too bad you never go to games to actually get the full picture.

And as for you being the only one who wanted Gardiner.

PFFT :roll: :roll:

What a load of bollocks from the cabbage patch kid :roll:

Get to a game before you sput you BS "differing opinions".

Credibility => window

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)