The critcal move that won the game for us..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The critcal move that won the game for us..

BakesFan moved from the posh glassed in area to the MW.

Never looked back from that moment :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Darrel Baldock
Club Player

I tend to believe it was actually the fatal move of A Bradshaw fan to the hotdog stand just outside the stadium, in the process exposing their rump

Ian Cooper was too thin
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

I moved slightly on my couch and stroked my cat under its chin half way thru the last

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
BakesFan
SS Life Member

Re: The critcal move that won the game for us..

saint66au wrote:BakesFan moved from the posh glassed in area to the MW.

:lol: :lol:
Just got back from Melb. I've had Saintsational withdrawal all week.

Thanks for the rap, saint66au... It was unbelievable how that game turned as soon as B.F.jnr. and I got to the MW in the last quarter; but I think the 18 blokes on the paddock had a little bit to do with it.

It was great to meet you and St Fid.
Thanks for the warm welcome.. and a huge thank you to snoops for saving us the best seats in the house.
I'm sorry we didn't make the move upstairs earlier, but I had to hang around for the match day raffle at 3/4 time.. (We won the Linen House Pack which put me in the good books with Mrs B.F)

B.Fjnr absolutely loved the MW... and he loved wearing his colours all week in Melbourne and getting lots of "Go Saints!" calls.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Re: The critcal move that won the game for us..

BakesFan wrote:
saint66au wrote:BakesFan moved from the posh glassed in area to the MW.

:lol: :lol:
Just got back from Melb. I've had Saintsational withdrawal all week.

Thanks for the rap, saint66au... It was unbelievable how that game turned as soon as B.F.jnr. and I got to the MW in the last quarter; but I think the 18 blokes on the paddock had a little bit to do with it.

It was great to meet you and St Fid.
Thanks for the warm welcome.. and a huge thank you to snoops for saving us the best seats in the house.
I'm sorry we didn't make the move upstairs earlier, but I had to hang around for the match day raffle at 3/4 time.. (We won the Linen House Pack which put me in the good books with Mrs B.F)

B.Fjnr absolutely loved the MW... and he loved wearing his colours all week in Melbourne and getting lots of "Go Saints!" calls.
Glad you had a good time BF. Couldn't bear the thought of my seats being empty so was glad you got some use out of them.