10 zip Undefeated We Are Crap Rant Thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milton66
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Milton66 wrote: But you just said that home and away season doesn't count come finals time. So why shpuld I be concerned after 10 weeks?
Because Rossy has given no indication that he is taking the boys tom the movies during the week - unlike Mr Stool's hero :D :D

We all should be very concerned - I mean we are quite likely to drop a game soon and therefore will have no chance to win the flag once that happens. :D
Are you thinking what I'm thinking, JB?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Milton66 wrote: But you just said that home and away season doesn't count come finals time. So why shpuld I be concerned after 10 weeks?
Because Rossy has given no indication that he is taking the boys tom the movies during the week - unlike Mr Stool's hero :D :D

We all should be very concerned - I mean we are quite likely to drop a game soon and therefore will have no chance to win the flag once that happens. :D
Dont need to think anythng - it is the nic that RF uses over at BF.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Milton66
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Dont need to think anythng - it is the nic that RF uses over at BF.
Thought so. Oh well, Shaggy will be thrilled.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
vacuous space
SS Life Member

Violent Stool wrote:If I was a Saints fan, quite simply, I'd be concerned that we aren't good enough.
I'm not at all concerned. I've watched ten rounds and I haven't seen a drop off in the effort level. The consistent commitment to doing the hard things gives me confidence that this team isn't afraid of anybody.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
Splayd
Club Player

vacuous space wrote:I'm not at all concerned. I've watched ten rounds and I haven't seen a drop off in the effort level. The consistent commitment to doing the hard things gives me confidence that this team isn't afraid of anybody.
Hit the nail on the head. There will always be ups and downs during a 22 game season but the fact is this year you can clearly see the commitment. Backs against the wall against the Bombers and Brisbane and slightly down against the demons in the last three weeks but this team didn't want to lose or roll over.

Of course we can always improve and I would be disapointed if the staff/supporters didn't think so but so far.. Great Stuff.

Gathering converts in Frogland..
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Violent Stool wrote:Question -

Let's pretend for a seond that Geelong didn't win a flag two years ago, and play in the GF last year...

Then let's pretend that they put in a performance like the one that the Saints just put in....

...how would people rate them and their flag chances?

I'd give them no hope.
Lets pretend you are a violent stool ....................................... Ok great now please flush off!!!!!!!!!!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:I've got a feeling there may well be a 'Stool Report' come Monday.
and it wil come from a very similar location to the "Fox Report"

Remarkably similar in fact :roll:
man, you guys really don't take small amounts of criticism very well, do ya?

sooks.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:I've got a feeling there may well be a 'Stool Report' come Monday.
and it wil come from a very similar location to the "Fox Report"

Remarkably similar in fact :roll:
man, you guys really don't take small amounts of criticism very well, do ya?

sooks.

No we are all shrinking violets under the magnitude of the voices of reason on the forum like you and your ilk :roll: :roll:

I have yet to see a valid critisism form the like of you or Violent Fox.

You lot of sad sacks are really struggling with the fact that we have a 10-0 record.

Some people like to enjoy the moment. There will be a time when we are playing football where we will be losing.

That time will be closer than you think and everyone who is on here to talk footy and not to bait like some will have valid critisisms.

if you think theat posters like Dan Warna Millton66 myself Devilhead or a number of other posters who are laughing at the sad sacks at the moment wont critisism when it is warranted - well I can see you are a bit Niaive so I wont be too harsh on you.

Suffice to say sad sacks who cant enjoy a current 10-0 scoreline and carry on with a woe is me attitude after another 6 goal win - well they will obviously never be happy about anything much I suppose.

I have only seen the first half of last night. We weren't great but ordinary opposition drags you down to their level and Melbourne were very defensive. But it was an easy 6 goal win and you people still bitch and moan :roll:

Grow some plums and enjoy the moment sad sack. The only sooking I can see are from people like you who cant enjoy the Saints being on top of the ladder.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Will be stoked if we can defeat the Roos next week and witness history.

11 straight will be a massive accomplishment.

I hope to tip my hat to Ross Lyon.

I can see a former coach's ego shattered come end of round 11 :P

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Violent Stool wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, as I am not aware of your history, but who do you follow?
You're not ignorant at all.

I just follow the footy - no club in particular.

I love the footy. Just like to offer my 2 cents when I can.
So yousit at home in the quiet of your bedroom and, without an allegiance inspiring you, you trawl through club fansites for jollies...

Seriously, mate. That's really, well, weird.

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Wow. If ever a thread screamed insecurity.

In 3 pages, one post with valid criticism, and from someone who admittedly didn't watch the game.

At times, skills let us down. The goalkicking inaccuracy could be a concern - it made Brisbane look a lot closer to St Kilda than they really were... but at the end of the day, the Saints are still tackling like maniacs, giving opposing forwards nightmares (are we really complaining about not crushing a team who scored under 50 points?), and getting forward production from Reiwoldt on down to McQualter.

We're 10 and 0. It's no guarentee of future success, but it does say that the Saints have been playing very well. Only one other team is playing at the level of the Saints... you'd really think we'd be having more fun.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
kaos theory
Club Player

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:Wow. If ever a thread screamed insecurity.

In 3 pages, one post with valid criticism, and from someone who admittedly didn't watch the game.

At times, skills let us down. The goalkicking inaccuracy could be a concern - it made Brisbane look a lot closer to St Kilda than they really were... but at the end of the day, the Saints are still tackling like maniacs, giving opposing forwards nightmares (are we really complaining about not crushing a team who scored under 50 points?), and getting forward production from Reiwoldt on down to McQualter.

We're 10 and 0. It's no guarentee of future success, but it does say that the Saints have been playing very well. Only one other team is playing at the level of the Saints... you'd really think we'd be having more fun.
BAM,

I'm afraid your post is too sensible for some here.

Can't you see we have obvious 'weak links'? Come on, at least 6 players are really vfl stanard only.

Take a look at the ladder. Ok, we are on top with no losses after 10 rounds, BUT our percentage is only 30% ahead of the cats!!!!!!

Surely there is a serious crisis happening with the club.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Violent Stool wrote:I also think that poor old Ross Lyon is a bit of a one trick pony. Without the recruit of the year, Leigh Tudor, sitting next to him, the Saints suddenly look very similar to the team that plooded around the past 2 years under Ross Lyon.
You've trotted that one out before, and I called you on it last time.

It's a baseless pile of crap, or Ross Lyon is twice the shuckster that Grant Thomas ever was.

Your two cents isn't worth two cents.

saintly_safes
Club Player

Ok I might have been a little harsh in my assessment of Saturday nights game :oops: I know there is no such thing as an easy game & probably got a bit too critical of the the teams perfomance.10 zip is a magnificeint effort no matter who you are playing & although I still think it was our worst effort this year, I am still at fault because the boys have played way above my expectations & I should be more than satisfied with where were at.

PJ
SS Life Member

poor old Ross Lyon is a bit of a one trick pony
Yeah...but the one trick is generating teams that win with a solid game plan not through inspiration by snake oil salesmen.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:
Violent Stool wrote:I also think that poor old Ross Lyon is a bit of a one trick pony. Without the recruit of the year, Leigh Tudor, sitting next to him, the Saints suddenly look very similar to the team that plooded around the past 2 years under Ross Lyon.
You've trotted that one out before, and I called you on it last time.

It's a baseless pile of crap, or Ross Lyon is twice the shuckster that Grant Thomas ever was.

Your two cents isn't worth two cents.
I was so looking forward to the first 'Stool Analysis' this week,. given that Violent Stool has graced us with his presence over the last 48 hours.

We may have to wait for the next reincarnation and a loss?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: I was so looking forward to the first 'Stool Analysis' this week,. given that Violent Stool has graced us with his presence over the last 48 hours.

We may have to wait for the next reincarnation and a loss?
Violent Stool. It's gotta be the worst nick on the forum. Absolute shocker.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Hi Violent Rodgerfox....you messed up soul...

weird.

“Yeah….nah””