We are cheats...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintJay
Club Player

We are cheats...

...or so I was told by one particular Carlton supporter on my way out of the ground.

Apparently we bashed Judd, so that he went from the field and thats why we won.

Interesting that his own player was the cause of the damage, if only I had have known at the time.

ps. Loved Goddard turning to the Carlton fans on the siren and pumping the fist, good to see him rubbing it in.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: We are cheats...

SaintJay wrote:Interesting that his own player was the cause of the damage, if only I had have known at the time.
Sure it wasn't a St Kilda troll?

I wonder what influence BJ would had over the game had he not been forced to eat turf in the first quarter???

goodie
Club Player

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

We actually are cheats. We paid money to players under the table and roarted the system to win premerships, then we........wait ;)

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

All the excuses and moral victories just makes it all the sweeter :twisted:

Agree with Joffa...it was a beautiful morning and its a beautiful day....

and loving it!!! :D :twisted: :wink:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Errr, what about the two scum defenders pinning Milne down in the 2nd Q and giving him a belting while play was up the other end? Another Saints player had to break away and come to his rescue.

Cheats? Yes - we know who you are...

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

My call for the night after Goddard kicked that beautiful left footer straight through the middle.....

"You could've had him, but you cheated"

The silence was MAGICAL!!!

.....Got giggles from the St Kilda supporters though.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Some Carlton supporter rang SEN this morning and sarcastically congratulated the St Kilda players for telling the umpires Chris Judd was bleeding.
Pardon the pun, but weren't they just stating the "bleeding obvious" and was he seeking an exemption to play on with the greates amount of blood exposure I've seen in a game.

mick13
Club Player

The Saintsational Man wrote:My call for the night after Goddard kicked that beautiful left footer straight through the middle.....

Haha, I let everyone around me know as well. (Y)

SaintWodonga
Club Player

The Saintsational Man wrote:My call for the night after Goddard kicked that beautiful left footer straight through the middle.....

Classic!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
ace
Saintsational Legend

The foul mouthed drunken pisshead next to me kept calling the umpires "cheats" all match.
Yet the stats show Calrton got more frees, but not enough to be gifted the game like last week against Brisbane.

He probably thought he was setting his 3 children a wonderful example with all his swearing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:Some Carlton supporter rang SEN this morning and sarcastically congratulated the St Kilda players for telling the umpires Chris Judd was bleeding.
Pardon the pun, but weren't they just stating the "bleeding obvious" and was he seeking an exemption to play on with the greates amount of blood exposure I've seen in a game.
carlton should never have let a guy in that much trouble back on the field. he looked like he was going to drown in his own blood. it is an indictment on them and i'll be surprised if the afl doesn't act on it.

as someone else said in another thread, it shows their absolute desperation to break their losing streak against us.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

bigcarl wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:Some Carlton supporter rang SEN this morning and sarcastically congratulated the St Kilda players for telling the umpires Chris Judd was bleeding.
carlton should never have let a guy in that much trouble back on the field. he looked like he was going to drown in his own blood. it is an indictment on them and i'll be surprised if the afl doesn't act on it.

as someone else said in another thread, it shows their absolute desperation to break their losing streak against us.
On before the game they showed footage of blood pouring from Juddys mouth, it was shocking :shock:

Before Im 85
Fish

The umpiring on Friday night was terrible especially the treatment dished out to Nick Reiwoldt. The Carlton supporters shown on TV were complaining but I thought the Saints got a raw deal.

Congratulations to you guys, looking forward to seeing you in the finals also hoping you achieve that ultimate sucess.

Congratulations also to Michael Rix who made is WAFL debut yesterday with the Subiaco Lions. Another Sainter at Subi.