lol

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

lol

I will absolutely pyss myself when we win this game.

Absolutely. And it could very well happen.

To all the fkn tool supporters, and yes, I think you are tools. That have been calling up talkback radio and WHINING about so many players being rested....The unfortunate folk who forked out good money to fly down to Yorkie for the game....cry more...cry more.

Seriously, suck it up.

22 players will take the field in the red, white and black on Saturday and believe me, we have put worse teams on the park in the past twenty years.

When we win, you should all be very liberal with the self inflicted uppercuts.

Strength through loyalty you freakin fair weather bandwagoners.

I was more concerned when we had players like Tony Delaney lining up in our midfield. Or Perhaps Tony Francis.

I reckon this team could pull off the ultimate smash and grab. And if they do, the core here will laugh in your face.

By god I really hope we win.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

well said bigred ! a mate text me today saying fisher and dal were also out. I texted him back "so what , we'll still win! " I also like the way most of the media have been writing us off . Its going to be tough conditions and weve still got a good backline in . So come on Saints ,"Stick it up em "

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:well said bigred ! a mate text me today saying fisher and dal were also out. I texted him back "so what , we'll still win! " I also like the way most of the media have been writing us off . Its going to be tough conditions and weve still got a good backline in . So come on Saints ,"Stick it up em "
Tough conditions?

Bright sunshine, light winds and no rain.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It's also disrespectful to the players that have earned a spot this week, and will be out there doing their best.

I support the Saints, and correct me if I am wrong, but whilst names like Roo and Hayes missing may not be ideal, it doesn't make the team any less St Kilda in my eyes.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

These decisions are being made with an eye on the "big picture".

The picture that will be on the Grand Final editions on the Age and the Hun on the Sunday morning with the group of happy beaming Saints players and supporters.

So to those who are critical of the decisions for this game ask yourself this-Do you want to remember the Hawks game in deepest darkest Tasmania whihc could be a win or could be a loss or remember the Grand Final and the team that was rested in order to achieve the ultimate dream?

I know which one I want.

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Agree 100%.

Show some support you so called supporters.....

We're 18-0, about to play the reigning premiers with a bunch of players keen to prove themselves worthy of a spot in our finals campaign....

I, for one, am excited about todays prospects!!!

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Damn straight - anyone, anywhere, anytime - our 22 against their 22.
Bring it on.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:These decisions are being made with an eye on the "big picture".

The picture that will be on the Grand Final editions on the Age and the Hun on the Sunday morning with the group of happy beaming Saints players and supporters.

So to those who are critical of the decisions for this game ask yourself this-Do you want to remember the Hawks game in deepest darkest Tasmania whihc could be a win or could be a loss or remember the Grand Final and the team that was rested in order to achieve the ultimate dream?

I know which one I want.
My Demons supporting mate summed it up nicely yesterday.
"The Saints' selections this week sends one clear message to the competition.We're not worried about streaks and records - we have one and only one clear objective. Everything is done with that objective in mind. " Hit the nail on the head IMO.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:These decisions are being made with an eye on the "big picture".

I know which one I want.
My Demons supporting mate summed it up nicely yesterday.
"The Saints' selections this week sends one clear message to the competition.We're not worried about streaks and records - we have one and only one clear objective. Everything is done with that objective in mind. " Hit the nail on the head IMO.
exactly!

its not friggin rocket science is it
records mean shite IMO

premerships is what everyone judges u on

in ten years u dont want to be known as the team with the best positive records in the history of the league....with hardly any flags.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote: exactly!

its not friggin rocket science is it
records mean shite IMO

premerships is what everyone judges u on

in ten years u dont want to be known as the team with the best positive records in the history of the league....with hardly any flags.
I remember that Brisbane won three flags in a row. They failed to finish top of the ladder in those three years. Who did finish top? I could have a crack and say Port in at least one year, but it's all fuzzy and I don't really care. I do however remember who won the flag. It's all that matters.

Darren
Club Player

Well said.

+1

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Could not believe the number of people out this morning in their saints gear. From a baby in a pram to a guy on an electric scooter, granted I was down at nepean hwy moorabbin, but it was great

Winmarvellous
Club Player

I just hope they aren't going to the movies instead ;)

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

True Believer wrote:Damn straight - anyone, anywhere, anytime - our 22 against their 22.
Bring it on.
AS IT SAYS PEOPLE !! To all those naysayers and DogyFLogs that are anchored in the Saints past when success hinged on the extraordinary efforts and talents of a select few - accept the reality of the present. We are a damn good team with a damn good coach. This is our team, not our collection of stars, and when 22 tri-panel jumpers go out on the paddock these days it's game on, no matter what numbers are on the backs.

Pumped with that result, pumped....

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: lol

bigred wrote:I will absolutely pyss myself when we win this game.

Absolutely. And it could very well happen.

To all the fkn tool supporters, and yes, I think you are tools. That have been calling up talkback radio and WHINING about so many players being rested....The unfortunate folk who forked out good money to fly down to Yorkie for the game....cry more...cry more.

Seriously, suck it up.

22 players will take the field in the red, white and black on Saturday and believe me, we have put worse teams on the park in the past twenty years.

When we win, you should all be very liberal with the self inflicted uppercuts.

Strength through loyalty you freakin fair weather bandwagoners.

I was more concerned when we had players like Tony Delaney lining up in our midfield. Or Perhaps Tony Francis.

I reckon this team could pull off the ultimate smash and grab. And if they do, the core here will laugh in your face.

By god I really hope we win.

we were aways going to win.........i said so before the game....and it was never in doubt....

oh ye of little faith.....

...not you big fella.....some of the others on here.... :wink: :wink: :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Raven
Club Player

I announced loudly at work on Thursday I was tipping the Saints because I had no doubt they'd still win...

Oh, how much I copped for that decision.

Cannot wait until Monday now. So very satisfying.

GO YOU SAINTERS

Munga
Saintsational Legend

Yep will be very satisfying at work Monday. I've been getting crap about resting players and how we can't play outdoors and will probably get sun burnt :lol:

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

leading my tipping comp and proclaimed loudly and proudly why i was sticking to tipping the saints and why they'd win - checked out the tippers picks during the game thinking i'd extended my lead - and most had changed back to the saints!

bum...should've just pretended to mope!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
SaintDebi
Club Player

Re: lol

bigred wrote:I will absolutely pyss myself when we win this game.
For hygiene's sake don't forget to change those "depends" adult nappies regularly!!!!!!!!!!