Bagged Pies (for you Collingwood trolls)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

widereceiver
Club Player

Bagged Pies (for you Collingwood trolls)

Here is my gift to the Collingwood trolls on our fan site.
You got towelled up today by a tougher, more disciplined, more talented team.
Pantsed to the point your over-rated coach started flooding back halfway through the second quarter to minimise the damage. Otherwise, we would be talking about a ten goal flogging, at least.

Now let's get on to your much vaunted star players.

Kudos to Maxwell, gutsy performer
Shaw tried hard
and O'Brien towelled up Milne.
Pendles, we'd have him and commiserations to him for his injury.

But
Didak absolutely trounced, didn't get a sniff.
Neon Leon - did dick, thrashed
Daisy Thomas - 2 goals, one a total gift
Dane Swan - even your coach expressed his disappointment in this downhill skier.
Lockyer - pffft.
Presti - over-rated slowcoach. AA fullback, PIGS ARSE.
Medhurst HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Josh Fraser - #1 draft pick - Hilarious

The other hacks aren't worth an individual comment. I suggest you ask Eddy and Shytehouse to lobby for a tougher draw because you got in to the final four under false pretences again.

Have a nice summer.
Last edited by widereceiver on Mon 07 Sep 2009 8:28am, edited 1 time in total.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thought Josh said you just had to show up?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

What about Pebbles?

Buggered his ankle in the end....how sad....

paws
Club Player

Re: Bagged Pies (for you Collingwood trolls)

widereceiver wrote:Here is my gift to the Collingwood trolls on our fan site.
Pantsed to the point your over-rated coach started flooding back halfway through the second quarter to minimise the damage. Otherwise, we would be talking about a ten goal flogging, at least.

Shaw tried hard

But
Dane Swan - even your coach expressed his disappointment in this downhill skier.
Lockyer - pffft.

The other hacks aren't worth an individual comment. I suggest you ask Eddy and Shytehouse to lobby for a tougher draw because you got in to the final four under false pretences again.

Have a nice summer.

post of the year?

paws for thought
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

paws wrote:

Shaw tried hard

But
Lockyer - pffft.

Have a nice summer.

post of the year?

Got nothing on the Bear V the Magpie 8-) 8-)
Last edited by #1GILL on Sun 06 Sep 2009 10:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

felixleo
Club Player

I think you have been far too fair on them.

Are you gonna be the one?
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Who had the job on swan today?

Go saints in '09!
lendog heaven
Club Player

Shaw tried hard

But
Lockyer - pffft.

Have a nice summer.
strewth - well said wide receiver!!

Tramps like us.............
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Here's what I emailed my Saints and Collingwood mates after the game:-

[quote]As I sit here basking in the glow of yet another finals victory against CollingFilth, my mind thinks back to the events that transpired today.

I remember distinctly walking from the car in the Yarra Park car park to the ground, avoiding eye-contact with the thousands of neanderthals congregating everywhere. Nearly all of them were ‘replenishing’ themselves on their favourite ‘fuel’ – stolen bottles/cans of VB. They were looking for trouble and were adamant on finding it – the sooner the better for them. The traffic police had closed off Brunton Avenue so the buses could bring the inmates from the Melbourne Remand Centre to the ground. We made our way into the ground, careful not to make eye-contact with any of them so as not to provoke them in any way. Thankfully our seats were in a Saints section and we didn’t have them sitting next to us, although they did ‘inhabit’ the next bay over.

We were in early and it seemed that so were quite a number of CollingFilth families. Mainly Mothers (14-20 year olds) with children – very few Dads? They must still have been on their way from the aforementioned remand centre? I must say that I found it strange that these ‘toothless’ Mothers were feeding their ‘toothless’ babies with bottles filled with brown milk? I thought it strange that these babies would grow up on choccy milk until the Mothers started spraying the contents over us Saints fans and I realized it wasn’t choccy milk but beer!

The game started and the feral filth followers rose to new heights. Baying for blood and booing any kick Reiwoldt (or any Saint) got. They were especially loud and obnoxious at quarter time when they were up and about, looking to start fights with anybody and everybody. We sat quietly, still not wanting to give these ferals any excuse (real or imaginary) to accost and/or attack us.

Half way through the second quarter you could sense St Kilda was starting to gain the momentum and the natives started to get uglier (is that possible) the more the Saints seemed to be gaining control, the more belligerent they became. Many of them started to foam at the mouth – like rabid dogs do?

Half time couldn’t come quick enough for them. As the siren sounded they arose as one and headed to the bars to replenish the liquid that had spilled from their mouths.

The third quarter was more of the same. They just got uglier and uglier as the game wore on. Their taunts became cleverer –‘We’ll bash your fuckin’ brains in cos we can!â€

Winmar
Club Player

Ah this thread is gold. :)

felixleo
Club Player

genius

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

[quote="Mr Magic"]Here's what I emailed my Saints and Collingwood mates after the game:-

[quote]As I sit here basking in the glow of yet another finals victory against CollingFilth, my mind thinks back to the events that transpired today.

I remember distinctly walking from the car in the Yarra Park car park to the ground, avoiding eye-contact with the thousands of neanderthals congregating everywhere. Nearly all of them were ‘replenishing’ themselves on their favourite ‘fuel’ – stolen bottles/cans of VB. They were looking for trouble and were adamant on finding it – the sooner the better for them. The traffic police had closed off Brunton Avenue so the buses could bring the inmates from the Melbourne Remand Centre to the ground. We made our way into the ground, careful not to make eye-contact with any of them so as not to provoke them in any way. Thankfully our seats were in a Saints section and we didn’t have them sitting next to us, although they did ‘inhabit’ the next bay over.

We were in early and it seemed that so were quite a number of CollingFilth families. Mainly Mothers (14-20 year olds) with children – very few Dads? They must still have been on their way from the aforementioned remand centre? I must say that I found it strange that these ‘toothless’ Mothers were feeding their ‘toothless’ babies with bottles filled with brown milk? I thought it strange that these babies would grow up on choccy milk until the Mothers started spraying the contents over us Saints fans and I realized it wasn’t choccy milk but beer!

The game started and the feral filth followers rose to new heights. Baying for blood and booing any kick Reiwoldt (or any Saint) got. They were especially loud and obnoxious at quarter time when they were up and about, looking to start fights with anybody and everybody. We sat quietly, still not wanting to give these ferals any excuse (real or imaginary) to accost and/or attack us.

Half way through the second quarter you could sense St Kilda was starting to gain the momentum and the natives started to get uglier (is that possible) the more the Saints seemed to be gaining control, the more belligerent they became. Many of them started to foam at the mouth – like rabid dogs do?

Half time couldn’t come quick enough for them. As the siren sounded they arose as one and headed to the bars to replenish the liquid that had spilled from their mouths.

The third quarter was more of the same. They just got uglier and uglier as the game wore on. Their taunts became cleverer –‘We’ll bash your f*****’ brains in cos we can!â€

felixleo
Club Player

sorry genius i meant guiness

widereceiver
Club Player

Actually, bloody mary! Guinness is only good when one drinks it in Ireland IMO.

Win more for Winmar
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

to the collingwood fan in the toilets after the game in the ponsford stand...someone came in and screamed "GO YOU FU.KING SAINTERSSSSSS"
the scum was clearly in a bad mood and said "how many fu.king premierships have you chokers won in the past 50 years! hahaha"
my response "same amount as you d!ckhead"
he had nothing, the best he could do was splash water on me...and yes it was water, it was at the taps not urinal...and yes i was surprised as you are that he was washing his hands, must be a higher classes collingwood fan.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
matrix
Saintsational Legend

win win win win win win win win win win win
its all people want 24/7
most people are sore losers too

i mean friggin hell
cop it on the chin and take it
s*** happens ffs

but nooooo
we have to take our shirts off and challenge people to fights outside
unfarkingreal

widereceiver
Club Player

What a wonderful Monday. For the Pies fans it's B.B. King's
"The Thrill Is Gone".

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Win more for Winmar
python
Club Player

the exact same thing happened to me in round 7...some collingwood supporter was bagging kosi, after he had crashed a pack and was calmly jogging back to the goal square, saying how fragile he is and how he was falling apart right in front of our eyes, to which i said 'its a bit like collingwoods season isnt it?' which was followed by 'how many flags you won in the last 50 years?'

It was beautiful informing them that they are just as successful as us over the last 50 years. Bunch of morons.

Maxstar22
Club Player

I heard this saying about the Filth yesterday....

They were beaten like a red headed step child.

(apologies and no offence meant to any red heads or step children).