[size=18]I'm Positive (ly nervous)....[/size]however

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

emmdee
Club Player

[size=18]I'm Positive (ly nervous)....[/size]however

this is fact (the Age) "What counts is this: in matches against one another this season, the record of the four preliminary finalists reads: St Kilda 5-0, Geelong 3-2, Bulldogs 2-5, Collingwood 1-4 - and the one was against the Bulldogs, by a point" ........no fear of failure for me.....We ARE GOOD ENOUGH so bring the effort boys & lets march into next weeks big game...GO SAINTERS

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Wow - Awesome html skills.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
fingers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Wow - Awesome html skills.
LOL

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Wow - Awesome html skills.
LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nice break from the nervous tension