Gutted and due for a spell

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Gutted and due for a spell

Talk about a fine line...we are only talking about 12 points FFS.. :shock: :? Have had a magic year.. and the coaching staff and playing group should be congratulated.

But this battered old saint needs a spell to regroup and come out swinging in 2010....

Hard to even think about that at this early stage but I know a spell and a dose of Queensland will get the mojo back in the new year.

All the best everyone..devasted for you all[salt of the earth supporters!] along with our outstanding playing/coaching group...

Call me optimistic[or just a St.Kilda tragic :oops: ] but I still believe the best is still to come.. :wink:

Take care everyone and see you when the preseason whips are cracking :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Gainzo
Club Player

Re: Gutted and due for a spell

saint patrick wrote:Talk about a fine line...we are only talking about 12 points FFS.. :shock: :? Have had a magic year.. and the coaching staff and playing group should be congratulated.

But this battered old saint needs a spell to regroup and come out swinging in 2010....

Hard to even think about that at this early stage but I know a spell and a dose of Queensland will get the mojo back in the new year.

All the best everyone..devasted for you all[salt of the earth supporters!] along with our outstanding playing/coaching group...

Call me optimistic[or just a St.Kilda tragic :oops: ] but I still believe the best is still to come.. :wink:

Take care everyone and see you when the preseason whips are cracking :twisted:
Well said mate.

My American girlfriend loves Eric Bana and when the cameras showed him falling apart at the end she understood how much the St. Kilda footy club means to all of us as I was crying as well.

I'm not ashamed that I cried. That is par for the course when you are a Saints supporter.

I'll be back in February/March.

Thanks for putting up with my insanely positive posts Saintsational. I really thought this was our year.

Strength Through Loyalty.

The only thing I want is a Premiership. Is that too much to ask?
spert
Saintsational Legend

Lets put this disappointment to bed for a while and work on revenge in 2010. We lost three games this year by a total of around 3 goals..we're in good shape for a rematch next September..I reckon Roo will be exploding by Round 1 2010