Off to the office I go...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Off to the office I go...

....to relive what I have tried to forget.

I have lots of neutral supporters in the office who were all barracking for the Saints. Wanting them to win - probably for me as I am such a nice guy ;)

But that personal assistant who sent the "Go Cats" SMS to me straight after the game - well don't be surprised if today is her last day. I'm a nice guy but I am also a vindictive bastard.

"Go Cats??....GO HOME!"

GO SAINTS

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Off to the office I go...

fingers wrote:....to relive what I have tried to forget.

I have lots of neutral supporters in the office who were all barracking for the Saints. Wanting them to win - probably for me as I am such a nice guy ;)

But that personal assistant who sent the "Go Cats" SMS to me straight after the game - well don't be surprised if today is her last day. I'm a nice guy but I am also a vindictive bastard.

"Go Cats??....GO HOME!"

GO SAINTS
Nothing worse than a smart alec - couldn't say I would blame you if she wasn't there tomorrow.... :twisted:

Most of the Geelong people I know where breathing collective sighs of relief as they know that we were the better team had we taken our opportunities. Not one of them were smart, they were just thankful they got across the line. Most have been fantastic.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Most people in my office have been kind, and encouraging, that does not help at all

Had one tosser who I dont speak to any other time who barracks for the ferrals, decided he wanted to talk football, told him to piss off

Dont want sympathy just left alone,

I love this club
mullet
Saintsational Legend

The Geelong supporters in standing room behind M3 were a disgrace. Didnt get to hear Rooey's speech as they booed him all the way through.

I promise if we ever win it to be gracious in victory. My experience of Geelong supporters is that they are actually more arrogant and disgraceful than collingwood supporters.

Just like the one who chose to spend an hour yesterday afternoon on this forum, when he could have been celebrating.

They are a cocky lot cant wait for them to fall

Maxstar22
Club Player

Thankfully I have today off work. A few months back when I put in for my leave, I realised that I would need today off regardless of the result. I am so glad I am not in the office as I am now moving into the angry stage and probably would have told everyone to get f..ked.

I have had however numerous text messages and what not saying how sorry they are, better luck next year, blah, blah, blah. Really don't want to hear any of that.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:Thankfully I have today off work. A few months back when I put in for my leave, I realised that I would need today off regardless of the result. I am so glad I am not in the office as I am now moving into the angry stage and probably would have told everyone to get f..ked.

I have had however numerous text messages and what not saying how sorry they are, better luck next year, blah, blah, blah. Really don't want to hear any of that.
Yeah I have had several ppl offer sympathy, I dont want it. I should have taken the week of to, and am spewin I dint organise it, what a shyte day

I love this club
Badlands
Club Player

I'm at work this morning and trying to put on a brave face.
Not being in Victoria, there's a lot of people who don't seem to appreciate how much hurt can be caused from the outcome of a game of footy. Seeing photos yesterday of how much the players were hurting after the game, I really wish I could have been down in Melbourne at the morning after function to commiserate with players and fans and just to be around people who would understand how i was feeling. Still have the office window decked out in saints posters etc. Can't bring myself to take them down yet. So damn proud of the boys.

But St Kilda memberships should be issued with a warning that supporting this club will, at times, break your heart.

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
Voyager
Club Player

Back 2 work today...had lots of chat with colleagues who were hoping for a Saints win...appreciate the feedback from colleagues I know are speaking with their hearts, so that's fine. I had one tosser on Friday that told me that he didnt want to come out for the parade because he knew what it was and already been there compared to me...cocky b... He's not working here anymore, good riddance!!! :)

However, just want to be with the St Kilda family, guys!!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Voyager wrote:Back 2 work today...had lots of chat with colleagues who were hoping for a Saints win...appreciate the feedback from colleagues I know are speaking with their hearts, so that's fine. I had one tosser on Friday that told me that he didnt want to come out for the parade because he knew what it was and already been there compared to me...cocky b... He's not working here anymore, good riddance!!! :)

However, just want to be with the St Kilda family, guys!!
Wish I could be as brave as you, I just dont want to talk about it, still gutted

I love this club
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

I had a voicemail message after the siren. "F*ck you f*** you... suck sh!t suck sh!t...what a waste of money hahahahah"

That guy is no longer a friend and i told him to "have a nice life germ" last night.

Dad had a guy from work message him on the siren "go cats". The fallout today will be interesting.

I said anyone who left me msgs or facebook messages would be instantly terminated as a friend,contact,etc forever

Bring back the Lockett era
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:I had a voicemail message after the siren. "F*ck you f*** you... suck sh!t suck sh!t...what a waste of money hahahahah"

That guy is no longer a friend and i told him to "have a nice life germ" last night.

Dad had a guy from work message him on the siren "go cats". The fallout today will be interesting.

I said anyone who left me msgs or facebook messages would be instantly terminated as a friend,contact,etc forever

I think thats quite poor, surely the tool who messaged you after the siren must know how gutted you would be, as they have plenty of experience.

At least the ppl at my work have been sympathetic., although it doesnt help

Hope your dad belts the tool, but I gues that would be a waste of his energy.

I love this club
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

I had an ex friend Bulldogs supporter sms me to say we are chockers, gave it back with interest!.

My work mates are the same, kick straight you would be premiers, need to get rid of Milne, Clarke and Kosi, blah blah blah

Before Im 85
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
jonesy wrote:I had a voicemail message after the siren. "F*ck you f*** you... suck sh!t suck sh!t...what a waste of money hahahahah"

I think thats quite poor, surely the tool who messaged you after the siren must know how gutted you would be, as they have plenty of experience.

Of course he would of. Just a total flog.

Almost equivalent to someone heckling you at a funeral "haha they're dead"

Bring back the Lockett era
Voyager
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:

Hope your dad belts the tool, but I guess that would be a waste of his energy.
No it doesn't help, chocked back a few tears again today, especially passing the G this morning, talking about it and thinking about it...however I must admit there's a lot of respect around here so happy to chat with colleagues...haven't come across tossers yet...as said before, I just want to be with the St Kilda Family at the moment...can stop hearing the final siren , feeling like stabbing me/us in the heart.

Knowing that we're all out there sticking together helps a lot.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

Of course he would of. Just a total flog.

Almost equivalent to someone heckling you at a funeral "haha they're dead"
Just keep his number for the sole purpose of giving him shyte no matter who beats them next year

I love this club
fingers
Saintsational Legend

saintsrus wrote:I had an ex friend Bulldogs supporter sms me to say we are chockers, gave it back with interest!.

My work mates are the same, kick straight you would be premiers, need to get rid of Milne, Clarke and Kosi, blah blah blah
Tell him that if the Bulldogs actually ever make a GF..........

oh when
Club Player

Cats free zone

At my work there's only one cats barracker - he was in Beijing on GF day probably eating cats - I have a cat free zone until Friday.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

One f**wit SMS'd me after the siren with "bad kicking is bad football", anotehr one "whats the score?"

So what do I do?

Thought to do nothing, then decided to send an expletive-ladend SMS back.

Any vagina that sends those sorts of things after what happend deserves to cop back a hundred times harder. :twisted:

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:One f**wit SMS'd me after the siren with "bad kicking is bad football", anotehr one "whats the score?"

So what do I do?

Any vagina that sends those sorts of things after what happend deserves to cop back a hundred times harder. :twisted:
Those type are unreal, wouldnt piss on thme if they were on fire

I love this club
Voyager
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:One f**wit SMS'd me after the siren with "bad kicking is bad football", anotehr one "whats the score?"

So what do I do?

Don't spend/waste your energy replying to such tossers, just remember who they are and once the moment has arrived, send a sms to them only with a smiley face ;)

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Voyager wrote:

So what do I do?

Don't spend/waste your energy replying to such tossers, just remember who they are and once the moment has arrived, send a sms to them only with a smiley face ;)
But if Carlton make a GF and lose it in my lifetime, boy will they cop it!

On the positive side, I got a fair and reasonable SMS after the game from a Geelong supporter - who's house we are living in while they are away. So not all disaster!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Voyager wrote:

So what do I do?

Take Voyages advice and ignore mine, I am a luny tunes at the moment, not in a good frame of mind

I love this club
mcadam05
Club Player

mullet wrote:The Geelong supporters in standing room behind M3 were a disgrace. Didnt get to hear Rooey's speech as they booed him all the way through.

I promise if we ever win it to be gracious in victory. My experience of Geelong supporters is that they are actually more arrogant and disgraceful than collingwood supporters.

Just like the one who chose to spend an hour yesterday afternoon on this forum, when he could have been celebrating.

They are a cocky lot cant wait for them to fall
was it those dickheads in the suits???? i was in M2 and a group of about 6 of them came out of the bar at half time and stood at the back of us real smart arses

i was going too have ago at them but i really didnt need too be kicked out and miss us winning the flag

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Luckily, due to my location, I'm pretty safe. Most neutral supporters wanted the Saints to win. My Port mate here told me he wasn't sure whether beating Geelong at everything but kicking yourselves out of it (us) was better than a 119pt anihilation (them 2007)...I told him absolutely better to be me.

I went to the Bay to Birdwood yesterday to see the old cars...the freakin' Victorian MG Car Club rolled up with about 50 Cats supporters! I used to thing Geelong supporters were a bunch of beanie wearing inbred bogans, but beginning to think they're as smug and middle-class as most of their players seem...MG...pffft. Anyways...I had fun waving my Saints scarf at them, some smiled and cheered back, some looked like they'd seen a ghost.

All in all, the aknowledgement that we had it won and spent it was encouraging...proves I'm not totally one-eyed.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Re: Off to the office I go...

fingers wrote:....to relive what I have tried to forget.

"Go Cats??....GO HOME!"

GO SAINTS
That's a bit excessive.

Have you thought about what you might be doing to the person you're sacking? How much you could be putting them out and the stress they may be under without a job?

Some people don't understand just how hard some footy fans take a loss, that's the only thing they're guilty of, and you're about to put someone out of a job because of it?

Get a grip.